Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is there a way to rewind time?
01-06-2018, 12:59 PM
I've looked over the years for a way to reverse time or travel backwards in time but never found anything that is legitimate to actually send me physically back in time. I've heard people talk about astral this and that but *shrugs* that's not what I want. Going back astrally to just observe? Nah.

I've also asked some big names about this sort of thing over the years including some really powerful and advanced houngans from Haiti and even they would like to know how to do it!

Now so-called astrally going back in time to observe may work for you if you're just in need to verify something that did or did not happen; but to go physically back in time? Nope. Science fiction.

Your mileage may vary. Smiling

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2018, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 12:54 AM by niburulou.)
well real life going back and forward ala futurama style, dont think so. but in the mean time our minds are very well equipped to loop your life until youve set your past errors strait. never noticed that?
how many times did you find yourself in the same sort of situation and wondered what the heck how did i get here AGAIN. well if you can see that, you are already on the road to set it strait. learn from it, it keeps repeating anyways until youve figured it out.

if you want to speed up that process and heal more hidden parts of your past you could also do some reiki healing on your past. but be prepared healing aint fun and jokes.

if you are actually happy with your past and miss it. you might want to hold on tighter to the good memories and feel the feelings again even when youre in not such a good position of life these days. in that way the good of old comes shining tru and helps stop this 'darker' circle you are now entering. or at least will ease it up for you and makes you see where to adjust, where to be patient , etc.

(01-06-2018 06:07 AM)Anthony Arcanum Wrote:  No fucking way, if there were I never would have stopped gang baging, I do not like Civilian life at all.

holding on to the feelings of old while living now might bring you a way where you can still be that gang leader while taking care of your mum Wink i know it isnt easy and fast, but ive seen the results and it works. just hold on to it and dont stop caring for you and her, whatever comes your way.

xxx,
lou
Find all posts by this user
01-13-2018, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 07:50 PM by Chazaq.)
I had an elder that claimed to do such things... A very crazy lady that at the time ....seemed nuts.
Put such things out of your head. What kind of world would it be if just anyone could go fucking around
with such power? And what petty nonsense would you do it for?
Grow up.
01-14-2018, 10:46 AM
Idky it would be "available to just anyone" just because you can do it. I mean a lot of stuff won't happen unless you train yourself for years, not to mention all that stuff only available to a certain bloodline, or whatever.

Personally I was more afraid of the theoretical...I think it's called grandpa paradox, no? There's no actual experience with the real effects it'd have. Maybe one could never return to their own timeline, maybe your very existence would vanish from your native universe - what a gruesome thought that must be to some..!

Thank you for any post. I feel like I learn a lot from just lurking!
01-21-2018, 08:27 AM
Grandpa Paradox is a theory and an untested one at that. It's unlikely anytime soon (no pun intended) that we'll ever be able to test that theory. Perhaps somewhere in the future it'll happen but I tend to think it'll be science, not sorcery that solves this riddle.

The spirits I've asked about this subject before, and it's been more than a few, are not fond of humans running around through time. as one of them said, "Something else for you petty mortals to fuck up beyond repair?"

There are methods to go backwards into time via astral projection but physically will be the realm of science.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-21-2018, 09:12 AM
Reminiscing seems like a good meditative way to reflect on time. If one does it enough could you alter the chain of chain in the future to be a doppleganger of sorts?
01-22-2018, 02:01 AM
What you did is what you did. Simple.
Maybe there is a way to rewind time...but I cannot imagine how it would be possible and if it would be possible it is still very dangerous.

Outcomes: (I can think of)

1. You could cause a deletion of yourself.
Lets say you managed to somehow go back in time. To the good old days.
You rewind time and do the same mistakes again because...well you rewind time and do the same mistakes again. Why should you for some magickal reason take your gained knowledge and experiences with you? You will be the person you have been 10 years back.

2. You aren't replaced with your past and you exist in the past as yourself.
GZ you did it and now you need to find out how to solve your riddle because you can either scare your other self or attract attention you don't want to attract (Government, "secret orders"). You know what I mean!

3. You did everything correct and live your NOW perfect life.
But what if you do another mistake? Of course rewind time.
Someone punched you? Rewind time and beat him up.
You didn't manage to beat him up? Rewind time and try again.
Oh shit I am almost dead! Rewind time.
There would probably be no end and I do not think that this should exist.

TLDR: I don't think it is possible, if it would be it is (in my opinion) very dangerous and you should try to work with the present moment and stop clinging to the past. Everyone does mistakes. They form you. Good luck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I staid up all night and made a time machine.. Sorceress 28 642 03-05-2018 06:46 AM
Last Post: Sorceress
  A time-honored form of shamanic initiation A Hero’s Game Heros Gamos and The Seidr Sorceress 2 152 02-15-2018 02:24 PM
Last Post: Sorceress
  Afraid to start practise for a long time scientia vincit 8 363 02-07-2018 03:46 AM
Last Post: scientia vincit
  Who is Your all time Favorite well Known Magician? Anthony Arcanum 25 806 11-20-2017 08:46 AM
Last Post: Arkadius-Rash
  time syhcronities? almightysemiwizard 2 200 08-27-2017 05:34 PM
Last Post: almightysemiwizard