Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a good herbal quick list???
04-05-2016, 09:02 AM
I found this herbal quick list, and I was wondering if this is a complete list or if there are any better ones out there. Any replies would be appreciated! Tounge

Thanks
CKArma

LINK TO HERBAL QUICK LIST http://www.lunasgrimoire.com/a-herbal-quick-list/

Telekinesis master. If you need help, pm me.
If you need free help with energy manipulation you can pm me.
Pm me for a free pendulum reading.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2016, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2016 11:41 AM by Ryen.)
Pretty good list there, good find. Its simple and to the point.

I didn't look over each herb listed, but almost all that I skimmed through had accurate virtues listed.

There are a few virtues missing on some but nothing major. Its a decent enough to start studying what you can do with different herbs.

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
04-05-2016, 12:29 PM
(04-05-2016 11:38 AM)sfairon Wrote:  Pretty good list there, good find. Its simple and to the point.

I didn't look over each herb listed, but almost all that I skimmed through had accurate virtues listed.

There are a few virtues missing on some but nothing major. Its a decent enough to start studying what you can do with different herbs.

Thanks for replying, Sfairon. Happy
Good to know that it is a pretty complete list. I am pretty new to magic (very experienced in TK, though), so it should work for me.
CKArma

04-16-2016, 07:54 AM
I think the word "good" would depend on the person. If the herbs you are growing are naturally supported in your area than that can be considered as "good", even to the extent of using the herbs in rituals and your practice, if you can incorporate them in, then they are good for you. Smiling

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
- H. Spencer Lewis, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. 1915.
04-16-2016, 08:48 AM
(04-16-2016 07:54 AM)GuruWithin Wrote:  I think the word "good" would depend on the person. If the herbs you are growing are naturally supported in your area than that can be considered as "good", even to the extent of using the herbs in rituals and your practice, if you can incorporate them in, then they are good for you. Smiling

Thanks for the helpful input! Tounge

12-22-2016, 09:20 PM
Over simplified, some mistakes, some mis attributions, but okay for a basic list. Better to start with a list of top 10 multi purpose herbs and work outward, get a feeling of what matches well, what mutes what empowers. Some items are specialized, some are pantry items or grocery store available. Learn to use both.

Angelica root
Solomon's seal root
Rue
Rose petals
Hyssop
Cinquefoil
Agrimony
Frankincense
Myrrh
camphor

Pantry basics
Rosemary
Lemon
Black pepper
Orange (and leaves)
Ginger
Garlic
Peppermint
Chamomile
Thyme
Bay leaves
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
Fennel
Oregano
Cardamom

You can do any kind of work with those. Most of the pantry items people have without going to buy them. So keep focused, and experiment.
01-15-2017, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2017 03:46 AM by Shaula.)
It's a decent list. I often advise beginners to work with High John. A very powerful multi-purpose root who can teach magical skills and is patient in correcting mistakes. And contrary to internet hoodoo lore, women can work with him as well as men. Make sure you feed him though!

And I'm all for bringing back pantry magic like our grandparents and great-grandparents used before there was a botanica on every street corner. You can do so much with a white candle, a Bible, a bottle of olive oil and basic kitchen herbs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pure Herbal Remedies ifa 94 3,995 12-16-2016 02:21 PM
Last Post: EibonofMhuThulan
  Searching for a recipe to make an aphrodisiac herbal tea blend called Potion #9 burnspritely 6 330 12-09-2016 08:04 AM
Last Post: Elysium Mons
  A List of Herbs and Their Magickal Properties Free-Spirited Mind 6 1,155 09-30-2015 02:01 AM
Last Post: Absinthe
  Planting list for July by region QualonFireEye 0 338 07-05-2015 04:06 AM
Last Post: QualonFireEye