Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jinn evocation
01-11-2018, 10:58 AM
any suggestions on a good book that can assist me in jinn evocation?
2. Or can someone with a personal jinn assist me with a task?
if yes then pm me and if you have any book in mind let me know, i mean tried , tested and working books and not just any book about jinns
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2018, 11:02 AM
Amazon. Eric hugess. $1.and up. Also its a post of them where a member post a few ebooks. Most $12.tru honestly some good to train. Test, its 1,goidone,which not many post but look if u will find it
01-11-2018, 11:06 AM
thanks Belph, i will P.m you
01-11-2018, 01:03 PM
Try scribb .com free month
01-12-2018, 05:46 AM
Jinn evocation require some knowledge in arabic, especially Abjad numerals. Because it's done with a mix of names, the purpose and some other stuff, then they do a square to get the name of the jinn to evoke, it's a long process at least the method I've seen, maybe there is other methods...

all the stuff you see about jinn sigils is fake IMO. There is a book but it's in french but I don't remember the name. It's more like a paper by a scholar, on some senegalese muslim magical practice I think, I don't recall...maybe there is other method but I never seen anything like jinns sigils, so be careful of the authors talking about jinns sigils and all that stuff.

[Image: archangel-raphael-2-2.jpg]
01-12-2018, 06:01 AM
@Calvin thanks bro, well noted what about any friendly and quick spirit you know of?
one that can easily be evoked?
01-12-2018, 06:09 AM
“Rizla” Wrote:what about any friendly and quick spirit you know of?
one that can easily be evoked?

Your Natal Spirit and The Elemental Kings.

Really, almost any spirit is easier to deal with than the Djinn, and it’s not wise at all to approach them as your first spirits especially if you’re not Muslim and trained in the traditional Muslim methods.

~:Shin:~

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2018, 06:15 AM
@ Shin, thanks but is there any good book on natal spirit evocation that you know of?
01-12-2018, 06:29 AM
(01-12-2018 05:46 AM)Calvin_MQ Wrote:  Jinn evocation require some knowledge in arabic, especially Abjad numerals. Because it's done with a mix of names, the purpose and some other stuff, then they do a square to get the name of the jinn to evoke, it's a long process at least the method I've seen, maybe there is other methods...

all the stuff you see about jinn sigils is fake IMO. There is a book but it's in french but I don't remember the name. It's more like a paper by a scholar, on some senegalese muslim magical practice I think, I don't recall...maybe there is other method but I never seen anything like jinns sigils, so be careful of the authors talking about jinns sigils and all that stuff.

I agree 100% and there is no such thing as jinn sigil lol.
Personally I won't trust western authors who have lived all their life in the west with this type of info.
And I agree with shin as well Jin are trickster spirits there are not easy to deal with.
Also some of the rituals require you to read verses from the Quran and pray Muslim prayer prior.
May I ask what you need it for? I'm just curious
01-12-2018, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 07:00 AM by Deodat Lawson.)
If you want to summon Jinns, get yourself Magic that works by Shadrach Nineveh. It gives you a solid foundation, step by step preparing you up for the evocation of the Jinn kings of the 7 planets by the end of the course.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  An Old Tale Regarding Jinn jgandoe 3 123 01-13-2018 09:28 AM
Last Post: jgandoe
  Why do people advise beginners to not start evocation with the demons of Goetia? artkeli 45 2,238 11-07-2017 12:53 AM
Last Post: Homicide
  Spirit evocation to full physical form - for a time Evoker 12 630 08-18-2017 05:38 AM
Last Post: Sammy
  Best Angelic evocation book Rizla 11 479 08-12-2017 08:03 AM
Last Post: Sammy
  Evocation with Weed peterbobby70 18 663 08-01-2017 03:02 AM
Last Post: travsha