Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jinn evocation
01-12-2018, 07:03 AM
I dnt trust sadrah. Nit only by read, and forums but bcse he left stuff out as notice by a old magician. And some private info, was told to me. And promes too much and leave hang u up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2018, 07:14 AM
@Deodat Jinn Kings of the 7 planets?! jinn or angels?

@Rizla
I'm not an expert but...

Your guardian angel
Your ancestors
Planetary angels (with their seals)
Catholics saints (at church)
the soul of the purgatory (at church)
etc...

I'd say nature spirits but it depends...

It also depends of what you want to do.

[Image: archangel-raphael-2-2.jpg]
01-12-2018, 07:39 AM
@Calvin thanks very much
01-12-2018, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 07:53 AM by Shinichi.)
(01-12-2018 06:15 AM)Rizla Wrote:  @ Shin, thanks but is there any good book on natal spirit evocation that you know of?

There aren't any that I'm aware of because it's not that complicated and most people don't work with it anyway, but you don't need much complex ritual to work with it. It's one of your Guardian Angels, and the thread I linked to discusses how to find a name of it that lets you form a link for contact. Since it's one of your Guardians, you don't need much work or protection (try to make sure a lesser thing doesn't slip in and pretend to be your guardian, but that's about it), you just need to become more aware of it and let it know that you're ready to communicate with it.

~:Shin:~

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2018, 07:58 AM
@ Shin, thanks very much, i will try it. but the problem is i cant get any simple formula to know the name of my guardian Angel
01-12-2018, 12:00 PM
(01-12-2018 07:03 AM)belphguy Wrote:  I dnt trust sadrah. Nit only by read, and forums but bcse he left stuff out as notice by a old magician. And some private info, was told to me. And promes too much and leave hang u up.

He left other things out for a reason,I guess you didn't expect him to do all the work? .
Some of the things left out is for the good of the society.you must be worth it.I mean you have to find the rest of the cheese which makes it 99.9% if not 100%
01-12-2018, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 03:10 PM by belphguy.)
Well. I buy a ebook. $39.99.he promeses something in there, and was not. Just talk. Talk. I dnt follow him, besides, his first books were good. Wen he go to found his own publishing company, i doubt to buy his book, $40 a ebook. Way too much, and find mot wat he claims was there,. Nooo. I dnt knw much about dijins, but most of ebooks, or whatever print in french. Enghlish, sure l knw some titles. Nothing personal. But if damon brand claim something in his book. And dnt find it there, i wnt follow or siport tat guy.

Some of his ebooks are eay to expensive. Honestly,
01-12-2018, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 04:18 AM by Deodat Lawson.)
(01-12-2018 07:14 AM)Calvin_MQ Wrote:  @Deodat Jinn Kings of the 7 planets?! jinn or angels?

@Rizla
I'm not an expert but...

Your guardian angel
Your ancestors
etc...

Jinn is simply 'spirits'' in Arabic. Afair, Jinn is a group of spirits. Jinni is singular. Jinniya is a female spirit.

There are celestial Jinns (Upper Jinns) and terrestrial Jinns (Lower Jinns). Some Jinns live in water, some in caves, some in fire. (In western tradition, you'd call them elementals.)
01-13-2018, 01:02 AM
(01-12-2018 10:31 PM)Deodat Lawson Wrote:  
(01-12-2018 07:14 AM)Calvin_MQ Wrote:  @Deodat Jinn Kings of the 7 planets?! jinn or angels?

@Rizla
I'm not an expert but...

Your guardian angel
Your ancestors
etc...

Jinn is simply 'spiris'' in Arabic. Afair, Jinn is a group of spirits. Jinni is singular. Jinniya is a female spirit.

There are celestial Jinns (Upper Jinns) and terrestrial Jinns (Lower Jinns). Some Jinns live in water, some in caves, some in fire. (In western tradition, you'd call them elementals.)

Jinn are not simply spirits, spirits have another name in arabic, jinn are a type of entity that was created from fire, demons Most of the time are mistaken for being jins since the story of the Fallen angels is not in the Quran Islam teaches that angels have no free will and could never disobey the God of the quran
lucifer is considered jinn as well since the Quran says that lucifer is a Jin created from fire.

I agree with the second part.
01-13-2018, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 02:25 AM by Deodat Lawson.)
(01-13-2018 01:02 AM)Hoodoo witch Wrote:  
(01-12-2018 10:31 PM)Deodat Lawson Wrote:  

@Rizla
I'm not an expert but...

Your guardian angel
Your ancestors
etc...

Jinn is simply 'spiris'' in Arabic. Afair, Jinn is a group of spirits. Jinni is singular. Jinniya is a female spirit.

Jinn are not simply spirits, spirits have another name in arabic, jinn are a type of entity that was created from fire, demons Most of the time are mistaken for being jins since the story of the Fallen angels is not in the Quran Islam teaches that angels have no free will and could never disobey the God of the Quran
lucifer is considered jinn as well since the Quran says that lucifer is a Jin created from fire.

I agree with the second part.

According to Shadrach Nineveh, 'Jinn' simply means a group of spirits. What is the Arabic for spirits then? The Quran says a lot of things, Jinns made from smokeless fire and man from mud. It's not meant to be taken literally. Where does the Quran talk about Lucifer? Are you saying Iblish=Lucifer?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  An Old Tale Regarding Jinn jgandoe 3 129 01-13-2018 09:28 AM
Last Post: jgandoe
  Why do people advise beginners to not start evocation with the demons of Goetia? artkeli 45 2,261 11-07-2017 12:53 AM
Last Post: Homicide
  Spirit evocation to full physical form - for a time Evoker 12 632 08-18-2017 05:38 AM
Last Post: Sammy
  Best Angelic evocation book Rizla 11 483 08-12-2017 08:03 AM
Last Post: Sammy
  Evocation with Weed peterbobby70 18 665 08-01-2017 03:02 AM
Last Post: travsha