Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jinn evocation
01-14-2018, 12:10 AM
They are referred to as ashabh and arwah as well.
You obviously don't know anything about the language.
I said this before I'm gonna say it again, Arwah is the general meaning of spirits when speaking very broadly of any type of spirit you say arwah.
Now when speaking specifically of a spirit of a deceased you can say shabah (singular word for ashbah) or you can say ruh (single word for arwah) both are correct.
Different words but the meaning is still the same.
Add to that the arabic we speak is not true arabic is not the exact same arabic written in books, and each arabic speaking country speak arabic in different accents, some of the words are completely different it differs depending on the country.
I seriously can't believe you are debating with me over my own language. Are you that stupid?!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2018, 07:35 AM
I don't know why people like to take stuff out of context, Jinn is from a culture, you can't just take it out it culture and "translate" it in your own. It doesn't work like that, I'm not even sure they are related to air, water etc, all I know is that it is said that they are made of smokeless fire... I don't really remember but I think the watery spirits are called another name even in the "One Thousand and One Nights" , not sure...I would have to look.

It is also possible that with the raise of islam all these spirits were classified as Jinns. I have heard spirits being called Marid, Ifrit etc I don't really know what there nature is but I don't think they are all jinns.

[Image: archangel-raphael-2-2.jpg]
01-14-2018, 11:33 PM
It is believed that ifrit is a higher rank jinn.
Mared is a type of demon, and demon is a jinn that disobey god.
So a Muslim jinn can't be called demon LOL
01-14-2018, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2018 01:07 AM by Calvin_MQ.)
(01-14-2018 11:33 PM)Hoodoo witch Wrote:  It is believed that ifrit is a higher rank jinn.
Mared is a type of demon, and demon is a jinn that disobey god.
So a Muslim jinn can't be called demon LOL

yes that why I'm saying people should not take spirits out of their context. This thing about "muslim jinn" came with islam since jinn predate this religion, the vision muslim have of jinn today and how they were seen in pre islam time is different in my opinion... I don't know if spirits really convert to a religion they are more linked to the culture.

some sufi have a totally different approach of this, especially Ibn Arabi, it's like angels and jinns are like emanation of God or force of the universe or nature that were supposed to be submit to Adam the primordial man. This idea is not that different of how some vodou practionner or Pasqually see the spiritual world.

01-15-2018, 08:58 AM
First off that interview I did with Ninevah Shadrach was many years ago. I was new to his periodicals and had little contact with them or him. Since then I've come to realize for a magician, the poor guy's life is a mess (He's always posting some personal drama about a catastrophe in his life on FB) and if his stuff work then why is his life in such disarray OR why does he not use his own writings to fix things? Secondly I've had the chance to buy and study numerous books by the man and I am NOT that impressed with them.

Sure, there are parts to his books that seem decent but there are many things left out. Come to find out, Ninevah told me that he himself does not translate these texts from Rhuhania into English either; he has someone he pays to do this for him and as I've been led to believe this translator being Muslim is very concerned about what he translates due to his faith. So there is that element to the texts to deal with. I've had another scholar whose had dealings with both Djinns and Rhuhania workings look at these texts and he said that there are misspellings of the names and overall the conjurations should not be trusted. I trust my source; your mileage may vary.

His books on Magic Squares seem very interesting but the rules are NOT easily understandable - even by very experienced CM's and neither they nor I are no fools when it comes to making talismans and magic squares yet the complications make the books all but unusable. I mean sure, being initiated I can copy a square and have my spirits give it life of course but overall that's not how the squares are supposed to work. So even other CM's balk at his materials. It's sad because here's someone coming from a unique perspective that the rest of us hunger for and all we're getting is confusion. About the best book he offers is his "Magic That Works" which seems to be the most complete. His second one "Love, Healing & Prosperity" is worthwhile as well. The rest? I'd save my $$$ for other texts out there that will teach you useful things such as Skinner & Rankine's texts. Those are gold mines. The Hygromantia by Ioannis Marathakis is by far one of THE best books you will invest your shekels in kiddies. No joke. Worth every penny. Best $43.00 USD on the market for a hardcore book of magic.

~~~

Djinns are comprised of smoke and fire. They are NOT the same class of spirit as the 72 from the book of Goetia regardless of what some claim. A djinn spirit is definitely not a good spirit for beginners to start with. You can get just as good results with either your Natal Angel as Shin suggested (good call Shin) OR try working with an Elemental under say Ghob, Nicksa, Paralda or Djinn (re: this is NOT of the order of Rhuhania spirits). Elemental spirits are much easier to call and sumon for your first attempt than any heavy duty spirit is AND they can do pretty much everything any other spirit can do - influence, heal, attract, repel, and so on. Stop ass-u-ming that a spirit's ability is tied to Its station. Even your Nativity Angel is powerful enough to do those things and more. Just TRY it. You do NOT need to summon Djinni, the 72, Shem spirits or others.

Find ONE spirit; treat it with respect and courtesy; summon it often; give it an offering occasionally; make It earn any rewards before you give them; and be sensible in your requests. One spirit is all you really need. Most Houngans in Haiti may have dozens of spirits at their beck and call but when you interview them personally, they typically use ONE spirit for 90% of their workings. Why? It's easier to keep track of. You don't need to buy 20 tools when you have a GOOD, reliable all-in-one multi-tool.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2018, 09:34 AM
@ Brother, thank you. you have said it all. spoken the exact words i had wanted to listern as i created this thread. thumbs up for you Bro
01-15-2018, 03:10 PM
seems to me that the quran and other books say that they are made of smokeless fire but anyway...

01-16-2018, 09:35 PM
(01-15-2018 08:58 AM)Brother MOLOCH 969 Wrote:  First off that interview I did with Ninevah Shadrach was many years ago. I was new to his periodicals and had little contact with them or him. Since then I've come to realize for a magician, the poor guy's life is a mess (He's always posting some personal drama about a catastrophe in his life on FB) and if his stuff work then why is his life in such disarray OR why does he not use his own writings to fix things? Secondly I've had the chance to buy and study numerous books by the man and I am NOT that impressed with them.

Sure, there are parts to his books that seem decent but there are many things left out. Come to find out, Ninevah told me that he himself does not translate these texts from Rhuhania into English either; he has someone he pays to do this for him and as I've been led to believe this translator being Muslim is very concerned about what he translates due to his faith. So there is that element to the texts to deal with. I've had another scholar whose had dealings with both Djinns and Rhuhania workings look at these texts and he said that there are misspellings of the names and overall the conjurations should not be trusted. I trust my source; your mileage may vary.

His books on Magic Squares seem very interesting but the rules are NOT easily understandable - even by very experienced CM's and neither they nor I are no fools when it comes to making talismans and magic squares yet the complications make the books all but unusable. I mean sure, being initiated I can copy a square and have my spirits give it life of course but overall that's not how the squares are supposed to work. So even other CM's balk at his materials. It's sad because here's someone coming from a unique perspective that the rest of us hunger for and all we're getting is confusion. About the best book he offers is his "Magic That Works" which seems to be the most complete. His second one "Love, Healing & Prosperity" is worthwhile as well. The rest? I'd save my $$$ for other texts out there that will teach you useful things such as Skinner & Rankine's texts. Those are gold mines. The Hygromantia by Ioannis Marathakis is by far one of THE best books you will invest your shekels in kiddies. No joke. Worth every penny. Best $43.00 USD on the market for a hardcore book of magic.

~~~

Djinns are comprised of smoke and fire. They are NOT the same class of spirit as the 72 from the book of Goetia regardless of what some claim. A djinn spirit is definitely not a good spirit for beginners to start with. You can get just as good results with either your Natal Angel as Shin suggested (good call Shin) OR try working with an Elemental under say Ghob, Nicksa, Paralda or Djinn (re: this is NOT of the order of Rhuhania spirits). Elemental spirits are much easier to call and sumon for your first attempt than any heavy duty spirit is AND they can do pretty much everything any other spirit can do - influence, heal, attract, repel, and so on. Stop ass-u-ming that a spirit's ability is tied to Its station. Even your Nativity Angel is powerful enough to do those things and more. Just TRY it. You do NOT need to summon Djinni, the 72, Shem spirits or others.

Find ONE spirit; treat it with respect and courtesy; summon it often; give it an offering occasionally; make It earn any rewards before you give them; and be sensible in your requests. One spirit is all you really need. Most Houngans in Haiti may have dozens of spirits at their beck and call but when you interview them personally, they typically use ONE spirit for 90% of their workings. Why? It's easier to keep track of. You don't need to buy 20 tools when you have a GOOD, reliable all-in-one multi-tool.

Haters gotta hate and I'm used to people spreading lies and utter bullshit about me to tear down my reputation to build up theirs. Jinn are becoming popular since the first day I started promoting this art 20+ years ago, so those with limited knowledge like to build their authority by attacking established figures who've done the work for them.

The one constant is that those people who try to tarnish my name or just any author is on their hate list is that they never present any proof. They believe that posting gossip, lies, and misrepresentations are enough. On the internet, anyone can post anything about anyone they don't like. caveat emptor

Someone did me a solid and showed me a recent post by a popular sorcerer who interviewed me years back. I was laughing so hard at the inaccuracies I almost gave myself a hemorrhoid. Nevertheless, some people might people believe that gossip. So, let me set the record straight:

a) My life isn't a mess. I have a nice home. I have a beautiful wife. I have amazing kids.I travel around the world couple of times a year. I'm about to buy 5 hectares of land to build a temple for people to go there and do jinn magic retreat free of charge.

I wake up and say: "I'm so lucky and blessed." Have I had some health issues on/off? Yes. As I creep toward 50, I expect more wear and tear, more doctor's visits, especially since I live in a country like the Philippines. It is called life and I've seen magicians younger than me struggle with worse. I've used magic to fix medical challenges doctors told me were incurable. I expect my life to continue to improve and with more successes there will be more haters.

b) The guy appealed to personal knowledge to support himself, but he doesn't know me. We don't have any regular contact. An interview decade ago don't make us friends nor enemies nor anything. How do you know someone well without meeting them and talking to them on regular basis? Gossip?

One of the things I've decided on decades ago is NOT to be part of any active occult community. I rarely interact with people on a personal level outside of q&a on facebook/email. Anyone who claims personal knowledge of my life is most likely bullshitting you.

Regardless, don't make it about the magician, make it about magic. Try the content and materials yourself. Test an test and test. If you get the results you want great! If you don't then continue searching.

c) I'm a magician who translates as needed. Do I do my own translations? Yes. I've translated whole books and content for my readers. I've also managed a team of translators to speed up the process. Multiple people working on a translation get things done faster. It is only logical. That isn't a secret to be confessed in shadows of the internet. This is a publicly established point and one of the built in redundancies to produce the best quality translations.

d) Spelling errors in the power names within the translations?Utter nonsense. Translations are meant to be faithful representation of the source. Spelling variations in the same manuscript or different manuscripts do exist and will be kept in the translation. Anyone with basic knowledge would be aware of this. If I translate a book that says Qazmaz and I translate another book that says Qaz Maz there is no spelling error in either books. It's called faithful representation of the source, but I can see how confusing this could be to people new to Arabic magic.

Frankly, if people don't like my work and prefer to rely on other traditions or sources I have no issues with them. I've been around this craft since I was a kid and I've tried lots of things from different traditions. I'm teaching what I firmly believe is one of the most effective systems of magic I've witnessed personally. If I had gotten the same or better results from other means you bet I would be teaching those too, but I haven't.

I'm not going to criticize the guy who made the post nor go after him and his work. I find stuff like that childish and repugnant. I will do him a solid and assume him merely misinformed. I'm not asking him to like me or my work. Despite anything he may say about me in the future, I wish him the best in whatever method/system he uses.

Reality is that some will continue to attack my reputation and name and pull people into their drama while others will use the materials and improve their lives. Each person can make up their own mind on which road is suited to them. I've made the clarifications and that is all I'm going to say on this matter.

P.S - I am not nineveh shadrach so don't message me saying If I am him.
01-16-2018, 10:42 PM
>That guy's life is a mess and he's unreliable
>My life is not a mess! And I'm reliable!
>I'm not this guy

Ubm...I'm a bit worried about my reading comprehension right now. Did I make a mistake, or..?

Thank you for any post. I feel like I learn a lot from just lurking!
01-16-2018, 10:45 PM
hahahaaa good question to ask?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  evocation SHEMIAZA66 2 156 04-04-2018 03:44 AM
Last Post: Evoker
  My first Jinn Encounter the crown 0 104 03-26-2018 08:33 AM
Last Post: the crown
  An Old Tale Regarding Jinn jgandoe 3 209 01-13-2018 09:28 AM
Last Post: jgandoe
  Why do people advise beginners to not start evocation with the demons of Goetia? artkeli 45 2,775 11-07-2017 12:53 AM
Last Post: Homicide
  Spirit evocation to full physical form - for a time Evoker 12 764 08-18-2017 05:38 AM
Last Post: Sammy