Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kabbalah for all!
12-17-2016, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2016 07:02 PM by leon fortayne.)
This is just a general starter for those who might want some basic knowledge of Kabbalah. I imagine you are all sick of the fluff passing as 'genuine occult knowledge' so I will give you an intro as to the practical Kabbalah (nothing to do with britney spears fluff). There is no instant success formula regarding kabbalah, there are some things you have to know before you go on.

The 4 worlds.
These are planes of existance, or if you like realms of frequency and vibration.
So we have....
Atziluth - the world of emanation (this refers to original thought, or a need that needs a solution, you could say it is where a concept comes into being)

Briah - the world of creation (this is where you have a vision as to a solution, you could say it is where a concept comes into being)

Yetzirah - the world of formation (but in order for a vision or concept to become physical it has to have blueprints in order to make a physical product)

Assiah - the world of action (and thus with tools and the like we manufacture what we envisioned and bring it into the 'real world' which is the physical world)

So I walk into a room and have to sit down (need)
I can see that a chair can satify that need (vision)
But I want an idea of what that chair is in size and materials (blueprints)
So now I make the chair in order to sit down (physical)

And then we go through the same again when another need comes up, thus it is a continuous cycle.

Next we have the Tree of Life in which we see the 10 aspects of God according to the sephiroth. The sephiroth contains characteristics of existence and the individual aspects of God as we can perceive them. To try and take in all the aspects of God as a single individual would simply be too overwhelming for us. The sephira have planetary alignments...

Kether (possibly 1st swirlings of the milky way)
Chokmah (points to the zodiac)
Binah - Saturn
Chesed - Jupiter
Geburah - Mars
Tiphareth - Sun
Netzach - Venus
Hod - Mercury
Yesod - Moon
Malkuth - Earth

Kether and Chokmah have no vices and traditionally they have no planetary correspondants, that is the way the ancients saw it and it should be left that way. Some people try to integrate planets such as Uranus, Neptune and Pluto for sephira such as Kether, Chokmah and Daath, I think this overcomplicates things and is unnecessary.

With the 4 worlds it can be viewed in a Christian format..
Atziluth - the Holy spirit
Briah - Jehovah
Yetzirah - Christ
Assiah - Jesus

So to do kabbalah on this earth in this world (Malkuth in Assiah) you can either petition Adonai Ha-Aretz or Christ Jesus of Bethlehem and Nazareth. Take note: when asking Christ Jesus you are not only calling in on Assiah but also Yetzirah because the Christ is native to that world.
Also note that the Tree of Death only exists in Assiah and it is joined to the Tree of Life at this earth. What we call Malkuth, the demons call Lilith.... now you know why it is so important to demons.

With the 4 worlds the candles used within the sephira will be different in colour, eg. the colour used in the sephira of Geburah will differ between worlds.
In Atziluth the colour for Geburah will be orange, in Briah it will be red, in Yetzirah it will be scarlet and in Assiah it will be red flecked with black.
It is the colour that induces different thought/conscience waves as the vibrations of the colour along with the incense specific to that sephira along with prayers and rituals involved will instill a certain brainwave which can allow one to 'tune in' to an aspect of God that rules that sephira.
It is complicated to explain but it is a reasonable and logical way to explain how it works.

Briah is the world that most kabbalah rituals are done in, it takes 3 weeks for a ritual done in Briah to show results but it will only last 3 weeks. In Atziluth it is 4 weeks, in Yetzirah it is 2 weeks and in Assiah it is 1.
So with Kabbalah the colours of the candles and incense used are applicable in the 2 ways to practice the magic involved. The 2 ways are:
1. The Tree of Life
2. The Shem ha-Mephorash

Other factors involved are numerology, gematria, planetary days and hours and zodiacal hours can play a factor as well.

Tree of Life

The sephiroth (or 10 sephira) all have an aspect of God within them. It is the the one God, but look at it this way... you may be known by different people by different names whether that be your christened name, nickname, and so on. But you are still the one person, who may be known differently by different names and may behave differently to different people due to the positions you might hold by different names but at the end of the day you are you and you are one person.

Each sephira has a God aspect and an archangel, it also has a virtue and a vice (except Kether and Chokmah which have only virtues) which gives the sephira characteristics which you then use for decisions to whether you wish to conduct magic rituals in that sephira to get the result desired.

So I will list the below in the following manner....
Sephira> God aspect> Archangel> Virtue> Vice

Kether> Eheieh Asher Eheieh> Metatron> Attainment

Chokmah> Jehovah> Ratziel> Devotion

Binah> Jehovah Elohim> Tzaphkiel> Silence> Avarice

Chesed> El> Tzadkiel> Obedience> Tyranny

Geburah> Elohim Gibor> Khamael> Courage> Destruction

Tiphareth> Jehovah Aloah va Daath> Raphael> Devotion to the great work> Pride

Netzach> Jehovah Tzabaoth> Haniel> Unselfishness> Lust

Hod> Elohim Tzabaoth> Michael> Truthfulness> Dishonesty

Yesod> Shaddai El Chai> Gabriel> Independence> Idleness

Malkuth> Adonai Ha Aretz> Sandalphon> Discrimination> Inertia

The virtue and vice described above are just the classic way they have been noted, it takes study to see how they apply to you and indeed the world you are in.

My ebook (its free) Creed of Assiah

My YouTube Channel Leon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2016, 07:05 PM
Very nice! It would take me another read to completely understand it... Tounge

Thanks for sharing Smiling
12-17-2016, 07:19 PM
Very good, glad you started with the four worlds. Compare them with Plato's divided line, it makes an interesting historical study into the development of these concepts in both philosophy and religion.

12-18-2016, 12:45 AM
An idea popped in my head or really more of a concept.
That being the Christian concept of a trinitarian God can be spread over the 4 worlds, each with their own independance/autonomy and yet be a continuous line.

So for Atziluth (emanation) the purely spiritual world you would have the Holy Spirit

For Briah (creation) you would have God the Father, after all did not creation as WE know it come from him?
We do not know all creation, for most people they only know (or choose to know) what they can physically experience.

For Yetzirah (formation) you would have the Christ aspect of Jesus, a spiritual 'being' or persona (from the Holy Spirit) 'fashioned' (by God the Father) and given a destiny/ specific purpose in this particular world and thus it is all set

For Assiah (world of action/ physical world) you would need a physical body of a human in order for the above fashioned spirit to 'live the message' whereas an angel can only convey a message.

And thus the end result is Christ Jesus of Nazareth who has autonomy from both the Holy Spirit and God the Father (as evident when satan tried to tempt him)

There is the issue such as the Shem ha-Mephorash having angels that deal with Christianity, miracles occurring on behalf of the saints etc. I think Christ Jesus of Nazareth is a cut above the people of this earth in this world. So the idea that kabbalah is for jews only is an absolute fallacy.

I tend to look at it this way... you have the seas/oceans of this earth, they have different names and different qualities.
Some are freshwater, some are salt water, some are deeper than others and so on. But they actually are a continuous body of water, above them are the sky and clouds but above that is the moon which controls the tides.
While I just wrote about the 4 worlds there is the factor of the 3 negative veils...but what is beyond them?
I dont think we as human beings will ever begin to comprehend or explain that, I dont think such concepts have ever entered into the consciousness of any man or into the combined consciousness of mankind at any time from Adam onwards. The knowledge we have has been revealed by God, angels and djinn. It was always there but we had no concept of what to look for or how to find it.

I'll get around to the Shem ha-Mephorash.... sometime.....

My YouTube Channel Leon
12-20-2016, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2016 07:26 PM by funkyman.)
(12-18-2016 12:45 AM)leon fortayne Wrote:  An idea popped in my head or really more of a concept.
That being the Christian concept of a trinitarian God can be spread over the 4 worlds, each with their own independance/autonomy and yet be a continuous line.
Not judging anyone here but just reminding you that this system is of Jewish mystical traditions., So while you can apply anyone within a system like this just beware that attributing Jesus to a JEWISH mystical system when both his existence and Messianic failure to rebuild a temple and re establish the Sanhedrin (jewish courts) are controversies., maybe understanding why the jews are known as the chosen people (for accepting one Creators laws) and learning those laws are the place to start.

Lets look at the basic commandments;
These are ETERNAL LAWS
I am the LORD thy God,
Thou shalt have no other gods before me, (remember who created them too)
No graven images or likenesses, (this means anything attributed)
Not take the LORD's name in vain,
Remember the sabbath day, (SHABBAT in Hebrew)
Honour thy father and thy mother,
Thou shalt not kill,
Thou shalt not commit adultery,
Thou shalt not steal,
Thou shalt not bear false witness,
Thou shalt not covet,

Anyway like i said iam not trying to judge you or claim Jesus was a fake but if you truly understood Kabalah and its mystical approach to Torah you will certainly discover that Jesus and most of the info about him are fabricated by Gentiles who have no clue about Judaism, the Jewish God and relationship with the people who BLESS him daily.

There is a aspect of Magick but its more less identified as MIRACLES, one of the most intriguing methods in Judaism involves a creating and projecting servitor or spiritual Golem using the letters and words in Hebrew to vitalize the its actions and thoughts towards a target, sort of like imagining a creature then sending it to someone bullying you to cause them nightmares or sending a thought to someone you love., Jesus is also considered a Gentile servitor made up by a cult into the diety Mithra and mithra traditions to manipulate and hypnotize the population., its based on the idea we are made in gods image so we can procreate and create unseen things limited to our world, such as us communicating on the internet.

The jews invented the Police with this idea.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-20-2016, 09:51 PM
It was just a concept, I have heard of Christian kabbalah but never really related to it.
Apparently there is a couple of schools of thought regarding this.

My YouTube Channel Leon
12-21-2016, 04:01 AM
(12-20-2016 09:51 PM)leon fortayne Wrote:  It was just a concept, I have heard of Christian kabbalah but never really related to it.
Apparently there is a couple of schools of thought regarding this.

That's surprising, because your original post contains a lot more Qabbalistic (Hermetic) and Cabalistic (Christian) ideas more so than direct Kabbalistic (jewish) ideas.

If you were going for Kabbalah in the Jewish vein, just as @funkyman says, the Ten Commandments are extremely important (10 Sephiroth, 10 Commandments, the connection should be easy to see).

"For, precisely as when our souls are moved by some ordinary cause,
so the soul moves all the members of the body to contribute something
toward the accomplishment of a contemplated work."
- [X]
12-21-2016, 05:18 AM
Leon, what sources do you use in your working of Kabbalah? Kabbalah is kind of a bucket-term to group together all forms of Jewish mysticism and it is not a singular unbroken tradition from ancient times onward as many believe it to be as there are tremendous differences between schools and even in the two foundational texts (the more mystically inclinend Zohar and the more magical and meditative Sefer Yetzirah). This brings up a whole different discussion as to what is Kabbalah in the first place, is it truly a “system”…or is it just a general term to describe a whole corpus of texts and various schools of Jewish mysticism. Certainly you can go back to the Merkabah and Hekhalot texts and find “kabbalistic” themes, but it is in no way a linear path of development, nor is there ever a clear definition of a “Kabbalah tradition”…food for thought I guess. Different schools will focus on different elements and different texts , and not all traditional schools use a tree (this is a later development as none of the earlier texts discus the arrangement of the sefirot in such a manner).

Since you are using a tree and claim to align more to traditional kabbalah than the christianized and hermetic schools (even though you are using GD sefirot names, but that is neither here nor there since there are variances in the names across different traditional texts), i am curious about the version of the tree that you use. While there are many versions and there seem to be at least three root models - the Ari, the Gra, and the Kitchner Tree. The Kitchner model is what made its way into the Golden Dawn and other lodge-magic systems.

I'm always interesting in knowing why those who are knowledgeable in traditional Kabalah adopt the Kitchner model with GD attributes. How do you account for the traditional teachings regarding the inherent 3:7:12 division of the alphabet?

In traditional Kabbalah and within the schools that employ a tree diagram, the letter paths are arranged so that the three Mother-letters (א,מ,ש) map to the three horizontal paths, the seven double-letters (ב,ג,ד,כ,פ,ר,ת) map to the seven vertical paths, and the twelve elemental-letters (צ,ע,ס,נ,ל,י,ט,ח,ז,ו,ה,ק) map to the twelve diagonal paths. This holds true whether the tree is arranged in a “fallen” form as in the Ari diagrams or in a “perfect” form as in the Gra. This model aligns with the cosmology set forth in the Sefer Yetzirah of 3 “elements” (Fire, Ruach/Breath, and Water), 7 planets and 12 constellations.

[Image: Trees.jpg?w=360]

The Kitchner version of the tree that we are all so familiar with via the GD, AA and the general occult revival in the west displays some fundamental change from its origins and I have yet to see a proper explanation as to why western occult groups have adopted a variant of the tree that strays so much from the others. Given that you are more focused on traditional kabbalah, how do you reconcile these differences?

12-21-2016, 06:19 AM
If you all have the time, please feel free to talk about the "Dark Side", Sitra Ahra/Achra whatever, Qlippoth/Qlipoth/Kliphoth whatever.
12-21-2016, 07:53 AM
leonardo: what is 'perfect' about the gra if i may ask?

اتَّكَلْنا منه على خُصٍّ الاتحاد قوة