Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Karma and Feeding
07-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Very informative Shadow, getting closer to answering my questions.

-Rashnu

"Dulce est desipere in loco"
It is sweet on occasion to play the fool

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2014, 01:56 PM
And what might those questions be, Rashnu? If you don't mind my asking, you could of course PM them to me.
Find all posts by this user
07-22-2014, 12:23 PM
I seem to be able to feed on energies but I am unable to Store the gathered energy and it leaks out in few minutes, I become as I was before the act..
07-22-2014, 11:22 PM
Very helpful thread, I think sometimes it's a good idea to drain the foolishly energetic for their own good, it helps them think more clearly and make less mistakes although digesting that type of energy can be difficult if performed properly the benefits are quite noticeable.

This thread should've gotten more traffic, seems to me like Romantics stealing your thunder Shadow hahahahahahhahahahahaha.

[Image: skull%20star%202_zpsfqphqop8.jpg]
11-21-2014, 12:32 AM
What about the automatic draining that occurs when someone who has a weakened chakra system(aura) and they involuntarely drain a person that whose with them.
I have experienced this as someone strong stands strong and radiates energy and if this person is someone known they would allow a weakened friend to feed on them emotionally or verbally. this creates a some form of bridge that translates energy into them.

karma would still work
11-21-2014, 06:10 AM
(11-21-2014 12:32 AM)woodoo003 Wrote:  What about the automatic draining that occurs when someone who has a weakened chakra system(aura) and they involuntarely drain a person that whose with them.
I have experienced this as someone strong stands strong and radiates energy and if this person is someone known they would allow a weakened friend to feed on them emotionally or verbally. this creates a some form of bridge that translates energy into them.

karma would still work

It's a natural process that shouldn't be worried about too much, but yes that plays a part.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
12-10-2016, 10:38 PM
(08-20-2012 05:07 AM)Shadow Wrote:  
(08-19-2012 04:01 PM)Koran Wrote:  Very well constructed, my friend. However, this only holds bearing if one believes in the karmatic system of life.

Being that Karma is really only 'cause & effect' or 'action-reaction' in nature, I'd say it's real. Also, I've experienced the pros and cons of different forms of feeding myself. When you feed to much from humans, you can almost start to loose yourself, being that most of your energy is stolen from others and bears their energetic imprint. This can stain you with their emotions towards things as well as their personality/temperament. Vampires must learn to process this, which can be a difficult task. Feeding from the core of the Earth is much purer and is their to support life anyways. These are the sort of things I'm speaking about; not that you're going to be 'punished by Karma,' but rather suffer certain ill effects that can come of feeding Wink

Oh shit. Sorry.
12-11-2016, 02:21 AM
Why sorry?

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
12-11-2016, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 02:30 AM by aries.)
Attacking you.

Similar. I must have saw threat.
12-13-2016, 02:10 AM
Oh, my post wasn't about being attacked or anything.

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Step by Step: Feeding via Vampiric Tendril Shadow 40 8,021 12-17-2016 07:15 PM
Last Post: wildguitars
  [TUTORIAL] Feeding Techniques Daemonsic 11 3,989 03-04-2016 08:51 PM
Last Post: GreyRoseHalo
  On the subject of feeding Calvin Klein 3 596 01-09-2016 09:18 PM
Last Post: DruidicGuy
  Vampiric Feeding Techniques - Tutorial Shadow 25 6,476 12-14-2015 05:54 PM
Last Post: DruidicGuy
  What's the feeling of a successful feeding? andre5112 3 809 03-25-2015 07:07 PM
Last Post: Robert J. Wetzel