Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Paimon
11-01-2016, 06:46 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'll keep this message short and sweet. I just got done with a working with King Paimon and can't recommend him enough. If shown respect he's patient and easy to work with.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2016, 06:59 AM
Not just that but he is very fast when he agrees to work with you

"Demons I get....people are crazy"

http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.com/
http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.co...xs-classes
https://twitter.com/MagickalElite
11-01-2016, 07:28 AM
That is true. In other places I've posted people asked for more details so here goes: I have done a series of workings with him. I don't really want to share the details, but I first made contact with him using a ritual I found in Gordon White's Chaos Protocols. He was a bit aloof at first, but after a while started showing a bit of a sense of humor, though he was all business the entire time. He likes sweeter alcohols, being excited when I gave him an Atlas Cider.
11-01-2016, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2016 08:04 AM by Frater137.)
(11-01-2016 07:28 AM)Revenant Wrote:  That is true. In other places I've posted people asked for more details so here goes: I have done a series of workings with him. I don't really want to share the details, but I first made contact with him using a ritual I found in Gordon White's Chaos Protocols. He was a bit aloof at first, but after a while started showing a bit of a sense of humor, though he was all business the entire time. He likes sweeter alcohols, being excited when I gave him an Atlas Cider.

Aside from the Headless Rite, there's no ritual in Chaos Protocols to specifically work with Paimon (or the other Three Kings for that matter).

The inclusion of the four Kings in that ritual was something that Gordon added.

So, when you say you used the ritual in Chaos Protocols to make contact with him, how exactly did you do that?
11-01-2016, 09:58 AM
That's the one I used. They came and I communed (not sure if this is the right word) with them. After wards I evoked each of them separately and later on evoked King Paimon again to begin a working with him.
11-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Ok got it.

Was this your first time working with King Paimon or have you worked with him in the past?

11-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Other than basic contact yes it was. Gotta push your limits though you know? Happy
11-03-2016, 10:42 AM
I heard some things about him. I'd like to work with him. How would I communicate and work with him? What would I need to do exactly?
11-07-2016, 01:49 AM
Ive attempted to evoke him a few times in the past, but I didn't get anything. Not a psychic impression, nothing. Upon doing more reading to work with him, i saw that he generally requests an offering, something that means something to you. Is this true? I have not worked with him since i swindled into a different path at the moment.
01-10-2017, 11:33 AM
According to my research on and gnosis of Paimo, he teaches about psychology and neurology. He can help the witch gain positions of influence and even prove your worthiness for it to any detractors. Paimon leads either 100 or 200 legions and is observed towards the Northwest. He can give your the blessings of resourcefulness, ingenuity, a quick wit, etc. Highly recommended.

For articles on demons and Pagan gods and rituals to them, visit my Wordpress on Satanism, Demonolatry, Vampyrism, Hebdomadry, and witchcraft in general: https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Iblis KING of Jinn, D'Jinn Gnosis666 48 2,924 07-01-2016 11:01 PM
Last Post: The_Riddler
  My experience with the demon Paimon Kalkumapu 4 743 06-28-2016 12:29 AM
Last Post: Philosopher
  HAIL KING PAIMON , THNX YOU A LOT New 6 6 749 05-01-2016 07:57 PM
Last Post: New 6
  Hail King Paimon New 6 5 628 02-28-2016 06:21 AM
Last Post: New 6