Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LHP vs RHP are they both "bad" or "faulty" paths?
12-02-2016, 10:10 AM
The convergence between LHP and RHP gets into some very Gnostic territory.
Pain, division, and dichotomy are the central theme of both LHP and RHP (two paths, dichotomy).
If people work within this context, they need to understand the presentation of twos within the torah or OT,
and deeply observe how these books detail different ways of embodying both paths.
ie. Two trees, Two microcosmic components (Eve and Adam, Heart and Brain, Subconscious and Conscious Mind, check Agrippa's Scale of Two vs. Scale of Unity), Two brothers, Two of each animal for the ark, Two spiritual conditions (righteous and wicked), etc.

The entire biblical narrative reveals how division, dichotomy, adversity, or pain in general, compose the first few steps-- the test-- of spiritual initiation.

Bible-based magic seems to embody both paths as I have seen in practice.
It capitalizes on division (two) and creation (three) to produce equilibrium and unity (one), similar to how a single cell can replicate and produce an entirely new life through the unity of many.

As everyone has said, both paths are the best, and they are.
They work together and in tandem in nature, so it is easy for the magician to replicate since it is already in motion.
The "justice" of the cosmos is not punitative, but rehabilitative.
It does not simply destroy a malfunctioning or offensive component, but transforms it into something that can better serve the whole in the long term.
Likewise, effective and long lasting magic mimics the same pattern.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2016, 04:25 AM
Excellent!

A refreshing and simple explanation of standing between the hermetic pillars.

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
Find all posts by this user
12-10-2016, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2016 04:00 PM by The Artis Magistra.)
Two terms that are used in various ways, popularized by the love people have for categorizing things and creating factions, hijacked from things that have nothing to do with the modern usages for the most part, in the process of being constantly added to, invented, and re-invented, besides being boring and silly, just like the people who subscribe to it and mainly because of the people who subscribe to it, because it certainly could have been better and cooler.

Also, amxha, you wrote falsely about me in my thread, I am totally fine with Jewish and Christian things, both of which I frequently use and talk about, you've probably just misunderstood something I've written. I consider myself all those things, so please don't go around accusing me of being anti-Jewish or against Angels. I believe in angels and my religion is that of the angels. So simply ignore or don't talk about something you haven't understood from me. It was annoying to see that you wrote that and I had no way of contacting you to tell you not to lie.
01-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Magic all depends on how you use it. Both White or Black.

Don't Let Me DEFILE The LAW Of CREATION In Your Life.

[Image: qxryxg.jpg]
02-11-2017, 05:31 AM
Some good points here, I seemed to struggle with the thought of either being left hand or right hand, surely it makes more sense to use left hand when needed and right when needed, much like you would raise your fists in certain situations, in the end as somebody commented it;s your will do what the F you gonna do.
02-11-2017, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2017 05:40 AM by Feywer96.)
I think the distinction of "Left" or "Right" is ultimately collectively made via subjective perception of those terms and what they entail. Dualism and flux is constant in the universe, so I find it no surprise that in magic those distinctions also exist among it's practitioners. It is ultimately the person themselves who decides how they see both, or even if they see both at all, or make no distinction what so ever between them. The line is drawn, but never fixed. It blurs and can be wiped away.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-15-2017, 01:24 PM
Why do conscious/cognitive people have to ask my right or your right ? Oh my fault you were refererring to their right and their left. Were they left handed or right handed ? Oh you dont know .. That is was im taking about . The ploarized approach for seeking happiness literally places each approach at odds. 180 degree achievement attempts rob the centrifical self sustaining syboictic relationship to everything in its reach . If victimization /vampirism/heirchy is acknowleded over symbiosis id be a little skeptical myself personally but to each their own ...
02-19-2017, 08:38 PM
If you're "following" any kind of dogma, you're working against your inner genius. Intuition doesn't come from books, or identification with a path. If you're looking at anybody else's milestones, you're not gonna make it. Even using other people's terminology is a barrier, unless you're interpreting everything in very broad, loose, symbolic terms (that's actually the key to success). Details in general are the biggest hindrance to spiritual advancement. Differentiation prevents oneness, and oneness is the very top of the food chain.
05-05-2017, 10:20 PM
A lot of the RHP'ers seem to be Wiccan or a bit new age-ish from what I've observed. I've also met some people that were hardcore LHP and made it a point of pride to never do anything but black magick. I once dated someone in the latter category, and they seem to get into this stuff for their own ego. It's "cool" to be the rebel, and it makes you feel powerful. The first time I tried a mental curse, I literally had to suppress the need to evil laugh right there (I was in public). I could feel the sense of secret control go to my head, which got kinda freaky. I very rarely curse if ever, but that's probably because I'm used to using physical means to get my way just fine. I once came up with a saying I find pretty true, "there's the ultra safe route, the smart route and the metal-as-f*** route."
05-06-2017, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2017 05:44 AM by Homicide.)
you need to ask quadriplegic this question

I feel ashamed of RHP:ers, just because they will miss so much content of life, im not exactly sure is it vice verca, but i don't think it is.

And i don't know did LHP chose me or did i choose it, all i know i wanted to be badass

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paths woodoo003 15 1,996 02-23-2015 05:33 PM
Last Post: woodoo003
  What your opinion on Right and Left Hand Paths? Zero 4 717 09-09-2013 09:19 PM
Last Post: The God-King