Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LHP vs RHP are they both "bad" or "faulty" paths?
06-24-2017, 07:44 AM
It is rare then you can convince a person of different world view and I'm honestly tired. Seeing how Christians forged their own evidence of Jesus Christ over and over again, are lying through their teeth, I do not know that is right or wrong anymore. All people are scums. Sooner or latter, one way or another, it is just a matter of time when you will either have to submit or to dominate and said actions will be described as good or evil by the others. There is close to nothing of the truth. What is the truth? Do you believe spirits? They are known liars. Every word of theirs, every action. They cannot be trusted to tell us anything at all for their accounts and stories changes from spirit to spirit. From circumstance to circumstance nor said entities can or summoners can gain such knowledge out of said spirits. I had noticed that anything real out of them is guarded jealously. That is, if this entire field exists at all for most that occultists do is just gibberish.

That you mention as the truth as merely laws. The best laws which we have are coming from science which brings us undeniable. How can you take anything out of anything if we are just beggars? Bible, Quran, any other prophet. They all are deeply flawed works, often times they even cannot entirely escape accusation of being work of fiction from respected scholars. What we do have as our fundamental laws of spiritual nature? We can only reflect that we see and create such laws, but they are impure nor they are the truth. Said laws will be altered and changed as our culture changes. Do you think that anything which our generation produces will stand test of time? No, nothing does. From Christianity and all religions to basic human principles. They all are just reflections of that we see and experience. They are not primal, fundamental.

Furthermore, the truth is whatever you make it to be. People cannot deal with reality as it is and thus it creates various games and fantasies to keep themselves entertained. From religions to communication with spirits. I pretend often ignorant to ask methods and how everything looks for you and that I read I find uterly pathetic. It even makes me desire to "work" with said entities for their power and strength of manifestation is often leaves everything to be desired if it does exist in a first place.

Said spirituality and this whole occult business exhaust me and I still cannot put my finger on. It seems that even being near it takes a toll on my health, it puts a strain on me. More precisely, due to extreme feelings of pulls, of change of myself to various different directions. I know where I want to go, at least roughly and who I want to become. Evil, good, these things are just a matter of circumstance. Humans are moronic for their never portray evil as evil, but as a joke. For doing destructive, chaotic, selfish and harmful things are beneficial to you which often carries really no retribution. For I only need real such opportunities for my fate and road to be sealed. A job, an offer and here I go. My direction is set, my energy is spent and I will not care whatever I will be doing as long as I feel content with that I have. As for this entire field, it doesn't stand on itself. It isn't real. You can see for a fact that all priests are liars. Faith healers are just scammers. Our great occultists cannon conjure any income and have to result to preying on desperate and the foolish, often they are involved in various scams. A lot is being told, about pretty stories and their power, but one after one, they all fall. I had multiple visitations from said spirits or people only not to get me entirely wrong, but also, said spirits never really to interact with me despite of their goal being as such. I see magickians threatening to sent their own demons over and over again and while, something might had came, I just sent it back running within a single moment. Thus I'm left wondering, always near, always surrounded, but never really in for I do not believe the promise and the worth of said field. I do not consider that men should take such things seriously, more than a matter of hobby and playthings. On the other hand,
there is another pull of embracing everything. Of unleashing all I'm into this field, of using said power without restrictions and limitations. That is Tzeentch within me talking. It remains to be seen where I will turn in my life, but as you see, I do not know it myself. Probably will end up like nobody, lying, pretending and deluding myself and my role while being nothing, but a madman with nothing to his name.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2017, 02:55 PM
My initial understanding of LHP and RHP came about roughly nine years ago, when I first discovered the occult and other fringe subjects. There is a fellow who does a lot of research into this content, and claims to have experiences with extraterrestrials. Not sure if I believe everything he says, but he did teach me a lot of important things with his write-ups. If you're curious, visit this site:
http://www.montalk.net (not sure how to do links here, just copy and paste into browser).

In a nutshell:

RHP: unconditional service to all, with the goal of absolute unification between all energy and beings.

LHP: service to self, with the goal of achieving absolute personal power at the cost and sacrifice of others.

My cynicism and contempt for humanity threw me onto the left hand path, which some may say was a "trap" that I fell for. If this is the case, so be it. After trying to serve on the right hand path, I was thrown into many situations that left me weak, to the point I turned my back on it all and descended back to sheepery for a time. I also believe that the RHP is also a "trap" -- being, if you turn the other cheek and serve the unworthy, they will use that to their advantage. To me, the Right Hander is just as much prey than the common sheeple. I will not abide or tolerate stupidity.

Having said that, I do believe "balance" is key. If you're a Left Hander, you run the risk of complete destruction by a greater magician or being than you. Right Handers do not have to worry about this issue as they have learned for themselves unconditional forgiveness, the only downside being is that they unwittingly serve the predator, using this logic.

I suppose, as an example, let's take two warring factions. The leaders and generals would be the Left Hander, in that situation, and the Right Hander would be the Red Cross medic who heals the soldiers (let's view them as "sheeple" in this situation) regardless of their side in the war.
07-17-2017, 08:43 AM
Interesting postulation Heretic Soul, but I think we´re missing a/the link here: the middle ´path¨ (or synthesis of both left and right) which would serve to balance both extremes!

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
Yesterday, 05:14 PM
I prefer to follow the Psycho path!

"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek." - Joseph Campbell
Yesterday, 07:48 PM
Yeah but how would that work, exactly? The two forces oppose one another. Do you carefully pick and choose which alignment to follow depending on the circumstances?

Do you give generously, and if paid back with betrayal, so you then apply the LHP way of "an eye for an eye"?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paths woodoo003 15 2,085 02-23-2015 05:33 PM
Last Post: woodoo003
  What your opinion on Right and Left Hand Paths? Zero 4 736 09-09-2013 09:19 PM
Last Post: The God-King