Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
LHP vs RHP are they both "bad" or "faulty" paths?
12-23-2017, 08:54 AM
Its an easy trap to fall into. Especially for the young. I think its a mistake most young people starting out make. I know I did
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2018, 06:50 PM
Personally, I primarily use the terms LHP and RHP as slang, since most people are familiar with them.

These two terms, though, can be useful at making a distinction between those who seek separation from the natural order (their individual apotheosis) and those who wish to merge with the ALL/Source/natural order.
02-02-2018, 04:59 AM
Someone on here called me "left-hand method, right-hand philosophy" or something similar a while ago, sounded pretty good to me Tounge As with most things that get polarised, there's truth and goodness on both sides, and in the interplay between the two lies the infinite degrees of personal truth.
There's no point in ever writing anything off completely out of hand, the best course of action in essentially every case is to develop enough confidence in your own moral compass that you're comfortable with your decisions, looking at all the information available and your own situation and applying yourself to finding the most beneficial path according to your own moral parameters.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paths woodoo003 15 2,564 02-23-2015 05:33 PM
Last Post: woodoo003
  What your opinion on Right and Left Hand Paths? Zero 4 854 09-09-2013 09:19 PM
Last Post: The God-King