Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets Interpret Some Dreams
11-19-2017, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2017 03:06 PM by bandaboy.)
This Sunday, I'd like to interpret some dreams as best I know how. I have all the time to sit down, meditate & reflect on them. However, if I can't interpret them, I'm definitely not gonna give you some googled answer and admit instead that I ain't wise enough to do so. I hope that others on the forum would be kind enough to interpret them. The format will be an interpretation of the dream, followed by a suggestions on how to act on the dream.

I humbly & excitedly welcome y'all to jump on this thread to speak their dreams as concisely as possible and I with honor & respect invite y'all who are willing to interpret these dreams.

I will start with my dream; I was on a dining table with glasses that had a fluid like blood & plates with meat that looked white and pale in color. The people I was dining with seemed regal, yet suspicious.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2017, 03:44 PM
Oh goodness! I've got a couple whoppers for you. If you don't have anyone bite, I'll bang out the second for you.

First one:

I'm in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Though, they aren't really zombies. They're incredibly sick people who are violent because of their illness. Nearly each and everyone that I meet tries to hurt or attack me. The hilarious part is that, in the dream, I have to sneak somewhere but all of these people are literally pushing walk behind lawn mowers. For what ever reason, this dream is one of the most horrifying recurring ones that I have.

If I make it through the Lawn Mower Gauntlet, I will eventually come to a huge brick mental asylum. I've been in it once (and that was VERY interesting but not something that I'm willing to discuss just yet) but, save for all but that one time, I'm usually chased by the psychos before that and I pass it it while I'm hauling ass to somewhere else.

Non-sensical sure but I have this dream about bi-weekly so it must be something I'm not comprehending.
11-19-2017, 07:31 PM
@bandaboy: Can you tell whether the regals were suspicious of you or of the feast? It sounds to me like it has some bearing on your feelings about Christianic communion.

@Green Machine: All evil is sickness, but that doesn't mean you can always do something about it other than looking out for numero uno. That they're chasing you with lawn mowers could reflect some personal contention you have with conformity.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.
11-19-2017, 11:01 PM
@Green Machine: there seems to be a vital part you are missing within your life. Those strange things are various reflections of yourself. There power to change you, to cause you to fear them lies in their appearance (accepted form).

They are showing you that certain beliefs has led to accepting some kind of weakness. Thing is, you are strong, you are a creator in your own right! This is the missing thing. You need to understand and accept the Truth that your dream, your mind, your space is yours to command. And hell, you can command anything!!! And if possible, this should be your number 1 belief.

@Samurael, they kept silent and hid the energy they gave of as their intention. They tried to mask their intent. Indeed, a Eucharist, but the same beings were not Christian at all.
11-20-2017, 12:40 AM
(11-19-2017 03:44 PM)GreenMachine Wrote:  Oh goodness! I've got a couple whoppers for you. If you don't have anyone bite, I'll bang out the second for you.

First one:

I'm in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Though, they aren't really zombies. They're incredibly sick people who are violent because of their illness. Nearly each and everyone that I meet tries to hurt or attack me. The hilarious part is that, in the dream, I have to sneak somewhere but all of these people are literally pushing walk behind lawn mowers. For what ever reason, this dream is one of the most horrifying recurring ones that I have.

If I make it through the Lawn Mower Gauntlet, I will eventually come to a huge brick mental asylum. I've been in it once (and that was VERY interesting but not something that I'm willing to discuss just yet) but, save for all but that one time, I'm usually chased by the psychos before that and I pass it it while I'm hauling ass to somewhere else.

Non-sensical sure but I have this dream about bi-weekly so it must be something I'm not comprehending.

Do you like people?

[Image: skull_star_2.jpg]
11-20-2017, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2017 01:56 AM by GreenMachine.)
(11-19-2017 07:31 PM)Samurael Wrote:  @Green Machine: All evil is sickness, but that doesn't mean you can always do something about it other than looking out for numero uno. That they're chasing you with lawn mowers could reflect some personal contention you have with conformity.

So is my dream saying that I find all people evil?

(11-19-2017 11:01 PM)bandaboy Wrote:  @Green Machine: there seems to be a vital part you are missing within your life. Those strange things are various reflections of yourself. There power to change you, to cause you to fear them lies in their appearance (accepted form).

They are showing you that certain beliefs has led to accepting some kind of weakness. Thing is, you are strong, you are a creator in your own right! This is the missing thing. You need to understand and accept the Truth that your dream, your mind, your space is yours to command. And hell, you can command anything!!! And if possible, this should be your number 1 belief.

Interesting. I'll start trying to figure out what the weakness is eliminating it.

(11-20-2017 12:40 AM)darangal Wrote:  
(11-19-2017 03:44 PM)GreenMachine Wrote:  Oh goodness! I've got a couple whoppers for you. If you don't have anyone bite, I'll bang out the second for you.

First one:

Do you like people?

Some days I do. Most days I find myself near panic attack and just wanting to be invisible.
11-20-2017, 05:29 AM
Next one (since doing this stuff is a favorite thing of mine).

In this dream, I live in a tower that is falling apart. The walls are painted white but incredibly dirty. There are piles and piles of rotting books every where. The whole place is a shit hole and is the very definition of a fixer upper.

The wood accoutrements are in disrepair and need a serious coat of varnish and stain.

I leave that space to go to work and how I get there is on a roller coaster type vehicle that terrifies me due to it's speed and the tight spaces that it zips through. It's dark with neon green streaks of light.

Sometimes I talk to people who are there but sometimes it's just me. I always get the feeling that people don't really like me but talk to me anyway.
11-20-2017, 05:46 AM
Man... Going to work by rollercoaster. Awesome!
11-20-2017, 05:51 AM
@Green Machine, its a variation of the first dream.
11-20-2017, 05:58 AM
Fair enough. I've got a few more and at least one that'll make certain folks very interested if you want to hear them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lets talk Gris Gris juledianwindrider 1 74 01-11-2018 03:49 PM
Last Post: JintheNinja
  !Dreams Interpretation! HighMagickHaven 23 1,156 11-11-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Astral Magick ( Dreams Interpretation ) Dreammussings 80 4,450 09-06-2017 07:38 AM
Last Post: TheDreamer9
  A Method For Interpreting DREAMS! The Artis Magistra 10 590 06-10-2017 07:37 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Dreams Devin 7 349 05-19-2017 03:29 PM
Last Post: Devin