Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets Interpret Some Dreams
11-20-2017, 10:42 AM
I was in an angellic orgy last night. Man, horny buggers whatever they are. One had 8 legs like a spider but hot tits...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2017, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2017 12:03 PM by Scottish_Pride.)
Remind us to never astral project into your mind out of curiosity, Zach......

But anyway, I happened to have this weird ass dream last night. Mainly I remember some blonde guy from a Christian school getting sniped when I was walking with him and a group of other people, I was about to catch up to them while around the corner only to find this person's lifeless corpse. I panicked. Later, it was revealed that my dad was the one sniping and missed when aiming for a bad guy. For the rest of the dream I was shaken and distraught for weeks about the person's death, though I didn't even know them.

Come to think of it, I keep having violent dreams like this all the time, and have no clue why. The first time was when I was 8, around the time my precognitive dreams and flashes began happening. (something that continues to this day) There was a black background. This black woman was there with her daughter, looked to be around 13-14. I wasn't really a person in the dream, just observing without being seen it seemed like. The woman took out a knife, and began slowly carving her daughter with it. Around the shoulders, around the face and head and neck when all the while the girl stood there, pleading and begging and crying for her mom to stop. The mom at lady stabbed her daughter in the gut, I saw her shocked eyes with life leaving them, hands clutching the wound in pain as she collapsed to the ground. Having never had dreams anything like this before, it puzzled me. I don't know if it could've been one of those visions I began having, because it was the only one where it wasn't something that happened to me personally. I didn't know these people and still don't, so I have no idea whether it came to pass.

Years later, I began having dreams like this where I was getting stabbed myself. Sometimes shot, though. It was the most unexpected people, old ladies or normal-looking strangers, etc. usually. Once I happened to have begun learning knife-fighting skills in waking life, these dreams became an asset as I could gauge how much it stuck by how well I "practiced" defending myself in these semi-realistic simulations.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
11-20-2017, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2017 03:34 PM by bandaboy.)
Scottish_Pride
Someone in your family made pacts with spirits they thought were ancestors. When that person/s died, they the spirits still wanted veneration & offerings and so they exact it by force on other generations. They target certain areas of yours and your families life. I'd go into financials and general family relations but that's for another time. This is a foundational issue and sometimes these are long drawn battles.

What path are you so I may suggest a catered solution?

They are getting their offerings and the family doesn't know.
I almost thought I was gonna fail to interpret this one...phew!
11-20-2017, 06:00 PM
Well, if i'm a sexing up some beings or vis versa then yeah stay out. It was one of those surprise dreams to drain off my rage. I knew something was up before i even went to sleep. You can feel them breathing into your lungs. Man, it was a wild ride. Giddyaup ya white hairyspider babe... Yeee hawww. She was a bounding around like crazy. Rather ridiculous.
11-21-2017, 12:14 PM
Mine is a casual mix between Celtic tradition, Chaos magic and Psionics.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
11-21-2017, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2017 05:19 PM by bandaboy.)
I see. There's quite a number of gods in that path, I will go with one that has a very rough action and desires great discipline from its devotee. If you might have another deity in mind, well an good, otherwise you can appeal to the Supreme Being of the universe.

As this is a long drawn battle, you will need to dedicate your entire being and its faculties to this work however best you can. Here are the Four & Fifth principles of Worship (or whatever we can call it). This is just phase one.

Your standing here for you (& your family), so you seek mercy for yourself and the entire family & ancestors mistakes (that's why its common sense not to worship 'ancestors'). To be pure is the first and fundamental step of all work; do this early morning & daily. I recommend the Supreme Being for this part of the work. The Universe shouldn't seek you out by way of its karmic law to balance things out of your favor coz of what trespass you haven't paid. The universe obeys a spotless being!!!

Your work is to get these entities away from you & your family line forever, through the intercession of the Tutelary. It is to last three days.

EARTH- Your offerings
AIR- Devotionals, such as dance and song
FIRE- Prayer (all kinds depending on your mood; quietly, loudly, sweetly)
WATER- Meditation; here you are waiting on communication from your Tutelary, and ultimately to communicate with it. Contemplation; on specific symbols received and on points identified within your work.
ETHER- Fasting. Take up a fast for this duration, the more ascetic then the better. Certain penances also, but that's left out for now.

Anything I haven't been clear on, I will flesh it out as concisely as possible.

Your offerings are running shoes for a home/center for the elderly. If there is a place where you can get acceptable & usable running shoes, regardless of price, that would be good. You are giving them in the name of your tutelary.
The higher the being, the more powerful the manifestation; but the offerings don't change a bit!!!
It will be more than just baddies leaving you!
11-22-2017, 12:37 AM
Your standing here for you (& your family), so you seek mercy for yourself and the entire family & ancestors mistakes (that's why its common sense not to worship 'ancestors').

intresting, i sorta accept, but you can just cut them fuck out, you dont need to clean their messes...

Prince of Earth - EEVIL EEVIL REPTILIAN DEEMON

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me" - Satan
11-22-2017, 01:28 AM
Yes, that's even better. You need to cut them out completely.

I was compelled to get into the astral and I saw what seemed to be your dream. For me they appeared as a specially uniformed army with knives. I saw you moving stealthily avoiding contact with the zombies. They were countless in number, but I also saw you with a gun that had special silver bullets, and it keeps shooting, never running out!!! But how come you don't use it???

Shoot the hell outta those things man!
11-22-2017, 01:36 AM
if you are talking about me... chlidren use guns, im dragon, and i dont have problems with residents of hades Wink

Prince of Earth - EEVIL EEVIL REPTILIAN DEEMON

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me" - Satan
11-22-2017, 01:48 AM
Gunslinging Dragon > Dragon.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  HP LOVECRAFT AND HIS DREAMS wildguitars 3 101 Yesterday 08:16 AM
Last Post: Brother MOLOCH 969
  Lets talk Gris Gris juledianwindrider 1 77 01-11-2018 03:49 PM
Last Post: JintheNinja
  !Dreams Interpretation! HighMagickHaven 23 1,165 11-11-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Astral Magick ( Dreams Interpretation ) Dreammussings 80 4,481 09-06-2017 07:38 AM
Last Post: TheDreamer9
  A Method For Interpreting DREAMS! The Artis Magistra 10 596 06-10-2017 07:37 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra