Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets Interpret Some Dreams
11-22-2017, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2017 06:12 AM by Scottish_Pride.)
I don't mind cleaning up my family's mistakes. Clans must stick together.

But how long would the fasting be? For the whole three days, or just for a time allotted daily among the other stuff?

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2017, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2017 04:42 PM by bandaboy.)
Pick which is comfortable for you, If your new to fasting I'd advise midnight to 12am water only.

@Zack duckers, if your dreaming of spiders and orgies, then you are being sucked of vital energy by these strange things. See, your doors open and you let em in to get whatever they want from you...then they leave! If that's not all, they will add things in your subtle body and make you accept what they want you to accept, they have obviously fed you several times with food and drink... dangerous! You are being veiled to see what they actually want...ownership of you!

They are setting you up as an energy bank and possession. They will have the upper hand and you will not profit from this venture.

They don't care about you at all, they're just using you for sex ;-)
11-23-2017, 02:38 AM
Here's an example of over-analyzing:

Years ago I was deeply infatuated with a highschool girl, of whom we were friends at the time (and still are to-day). I decided to do a visualization technique while I envisioned her to see what symbolism could make itself known, to help in the matter at the time. I saw a bird wearing a necklace with three beads on it flying away - and I was focusing on "what does the necklace mean?" or "what does the shape or colour of the beads signify?" and all that - when the symbolism was clear as it was: a bird flying away.

I guess I entirely missed it at the time, because when she had moved away a few months later I looked back and gave myself a huge facepalm - don't think too much about or on a vision! Sometimes it's already laid out, even if at the time you may miss the mark or not understand what it means. When you look back it may make sense.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-23-2017, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2017 02:57 AM by Homicide.)
(11-22-2017 01:48 AM)Samurael Wrote:  Gunslinging Dragon > Dragon.

no, you just dont get it.

@banda @Zack duckers, if your dreaming of spiders and orgies, then you are being sucked of vital energy by these strange things. See, your doors open and you let em in to get whatever they want from you...then they leave!

no fool, yu just dont understand what beings on dark road eat or feed on, we feed on inhuman things, horror and such, you sholdnt type this much from your perspective, its like people who never used drugs telling you that they are bad, you DONT KNOW or HAVE UNDERSTANDING how we operate, im now polite as i can, but stop.

Prince of Earth - EEVIL EEVIL REPTILIAN DEEMON

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me" - Satan
11-23-2017, 05:03 AM
(11-19-2017 03:03 PM)bandaboy Wrote:  This Sunday, I'd like to interpret some dreams as best I know how. I have all the time to sit down, meditate & reflect on them. However, if I can't interpret them, I'm definitely not gonna give you some googled answer and admit instead that I ain't wise enough to do so. I hope that others on the forum would be kind enough to interpret them. The format will be an interpretation of the dream, followed by a suggestions on how to act on the dream.

I humbly & excitedly welcome y'all to jump on this thread to speak their dreams as concisely as possible and I with honor & respect invite y'all who are willing to interpret these dreams.

I will start with my dream; I was on a dining table with glasses that had a fluid like blood & plates with meat that looked white and pale in color. The people I was dining with seemed regal, yet suspicious.

I had a really weird dream, but its kinda weird and embarrassing, so is it okay if I PM you?
11-23-2017, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2017 01:05 PM by Calicifer.)
No, it is not okay. You must make all the dirty and emberrasing details public! It is in forum rules after all!

Now, is this thread is active? I have my own curious, little and simple dream to share if people are interested in it.

(11-22-2017 04:34 PM)bandaboy Wrote:  Pick which is comfortable for you, If your new to fasting I'd advise midnight to 12am water only.

@Zack duckers, if your dreaming of spiders and orgies, then you are being sucked of vital energy by these strange things. See, your doors open and you let em in to get whatever they want from you...then they leave! If that's not all, they will add things in your subtle body and make you accept what they want you to accept, they have obviously fed you several times with food and drink... dangerous! You are being veiled to see what they actually want...ownership of you!

They are setting you up as an energy bank and possession. They will have the upper hand and you will not profit from this venture.

They don't care about you at all, they're just using you for sex ;-)

But mighty Duck cares about them? You know, it is difficult in being fucked in one sided way. ;-)

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
11-23-2017, 01:34 PM
If i am being sucked dry then why do i have so much energy? Honestly, they try to keep me from thinking dark hateful thoughts or getting myself annihilated by the creator. I mean that is on my afterlife bucketlist.

So angel, demon, magic cosmic sex muffins they like it hot heavy and horny. I stop, take huge breaks and get back to my daily tasks.

I am only a bit annoyed my old physical injuries aren't healing. Now i am passively looking at anking and black friday er... Black november. Some fucking hot deals.

Btw, i bought a lotto ticket and if i win spirits want a party.... A very naughty party!

Currently, i am ahead on taxes and bills. Housr is fixed, pineapple warm express for NW weather, tons of food in the house, and things seem pretty good and keep getting better.

So if these spirits are soooo nasty then is this a bribe? Well maybe too soon to tell.

Things feed on other things. Next thing you know i'll prolly be taught how to feed. Times i think i am empathetic but only in feeling pain from family members. All my family have illness. Now if i was around healthy vital people would i be sucking up their vitality?

Eh, dunno. No vampy dreams. That i know of.
11-23-2017, 07:20 PM
What happens when they decide to punish you?
11-24-2017, 12:50 AM
Don't you get it? I'm the spider. I will drag them to annihilation. The creator/GOD is light none have supposedly seen. Nothing beats it. And like a moth to flame i'll take then all to it in a self conflagation. Life... Eh you are and you die.

Death... Seek even more to be gone. People act like theres something to lose.

Funny you mention it though. Last night i was in this massive house (very elaborate). Some of the smaller beings (i guess children were upset at me. Well one of them threw a rock or ball at the ceiling and it richochet on my head.). I innediately frowned and said aloud "quit throwing fucking balls". Well they got pissed and told a bunch of latino spirit family about this. They all wanted to punish me like a grounding or something. I'm like, i don't live here.

Told my bro we're fucking out of here. The father sort of looked like Uncle Jesse from full house and part of the house did remind me of a shitshack i used to live in. Dreams cobble up weird shit.

Uncle J gets in my way. "Move it fucknut." I grow impatient and slam him into the wall with ease. I stare him dead in what it calls eyes and say. "If i wanted you dead i'd do it in an instant." Then i stare at the filthy brick wall. I shove him away and start hammering at the wall with my fists. The house is shaking. Its pretty terrified.

Didn't even get into the weird alien shit part of the dream where this lich-lich zombie has an ankh like staff (differently shaped) and trying to get this sorceress whos fantastic with computers to be absorbed by the alien lizard 2.0 it created. Seemed almost MOTU themed. Weird alien tech there.

Maybe i broke the dream delusion as these things (were many other "demonic" beast human hybrids) couldn't stop me. Not force, tech, nor godery magic.

You have fear...,. And pain. Strip those away and what hold do they have on you? Loss? Strip that or table-flip and they seem confused. They don't like being challenged. Too used to subservience.

But its a dream so.... Eh
11-24-2017, 04:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2017 04:05 AM by Calicifer.)
Last time when I had nightmares of a similar kind, I did enjoyed them. You should consider yourself lucky if someone bothers you give such an visual entertainment and experiences.

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Astral Magick ( Dreams Interpretation ) Dreammussings 81 5,480 04-09-2018 06:00 AM
Last Post: Dreammussings
  Lets Play A Game! Music Video Divinations? Trix are for Kids! How about LuckyCharms The Artis Magistra 16 308 03-29-2018 04:52 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  My little thought on dreams jake3598 6 143 03-23-2018 08:45 AM
Last Post: Calicifer
  On the nature of dreams. DoubtfulScholar 5 199 02-24-2018 07:11 AM
Last Post: Greendragonwolfkin
  HP LOVECRAFT AND HIS DREAMS wildguitars 3 181 01-21-2018 08:16 AM
Last Post: Brother MOLOCH 969