Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets Interpret Some Dreams
11-24-2017, 04:36 AM
Honestly, they try to keep me from thinking dark hateful thoughts or getting myself annihilated by the creator

XD YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE SO MUCH I ADORE YOU AND YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR.

IMA DROP NOW MY DEFINITION OF ANKHING, USUALLY WHEN I ANKH PEOPLE, I ANKH COUPLE, STRAIGHT COUPLES, THAT LOOK AND SEEM HAPPY AND SATISFIED OF THEIR LIFE, I ANKH THEM BECAUSE THEY SEEM TO BE PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO MEET IN AFTERLIFE/ETERNITY, YOU GET MY DRIFT, REASON I ONLY ANKH COUPLES IS BECAUSE MALE/FEMININE ENERGY AND BALANCE OF THEM, EVEN SOME COUPLE MAY BREAK UP, ETERNITY IS LONG TIME, SO THEY MIGHT COME DRINK BEER WITH ME AND MY CONSORT IN YEAR 2088.

GET, ITS LIKE BLESSING OF ETERNITY, ACCEPTANCE TO ETERNITY Smiling

TO ME..

Prince of Earth - EEVIL EEVIL REPTILIAN DEEMON

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me" - Satan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2017, 07:43 AM
It's like I say to myself at times...

A taco is a taco but a burrito wraps you up.
11-24-2017, 09:47 AM
(11-20-2017 05:29 AM)GreenMachine Wrote:  Next one (since doing this stuff is a favorite thing of mine).

In this dream, I live in a tower that is falling apart. The walls are painted white but incredibly dirty. There are piles and piles of rotting books every where. The whole place is a shit hole and is the very definition of a fixer upper.

The wood accoutrements are in disrepair and need a serious coat of varnish and stain.

I leave that space to go to work and how I get there is on a roller coaster type vehicle that terrifies me due to it's speed and the tight spaces that it zips through. It's dark with neon green streaks of light.

Sometimes I talk to people who are there but sometimes it's just me. I always get the feeling that people don't really like me but talk to me anyway.

Your dreams read as the nightmares of one plagued by social anxiety and emotional detachment. You seem to be an intellectual introvert stuck in a cycle of apathetic disinterest that comes off as abrasive causing your views of others to conform to a perception of constant animosity as they respond to your passive aggressive behavior with assertive yet tactless aggression ergo the zombies with lawnmowers.

This second dream is pretty simple you need to clean house could be literal or psychological, the rest echoes similar to the first.

[Image: skull_star_2.jpg]
12-03-2017, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2017 10:38 AM by Martheenas.)
I've had quite a weird dream series last night... First of loosing all of the ffriends and later tying in images of Crowley going batshit insane - Just... clumsily running through the stones like a retard... Happy some shit like that, at least what I remember.. And waking up in sweat

12-03-2017, 09:54 PM
Maybe someone could help interpret this short dream.

I am standing down town with two friends (don't know them in real life, never had any memory of their faces), but in the dream we were VERY close friends. They were my age/height/gender (male) etc. It's a nice sunny day.

Then all three of us become aware that this is only a dream, and that only one of us is real.
I think I'm real, and the other two aren't, and each one of them believe the same, that they are real and the other two aren't. So we all feel/think the same. We are very upset, because we each know the dream is about to end and so two of us will disappear forever.

Then everything started to faded to black as I floated upwards, before they disappeared I shouted down "You'll always be real to me."

Upon waking I had no memory of those friends appearance/voice or anything.

I get the impression I was reflected into three.
12-06-2017, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 04:23 PM by Calicifer.)
Well, people usually do not have stomach for their own threads and they die as soon as they are ignited.

So, I just had an interesting dream. At first I was in some huge institution which I did not get a chance to know. I was presented to a certain group with another friend. It was a group of women which were doing activities which I was led to know as art, but really never specified as anything more. Leader of the group came and presented task to a soul next to me and me. She said that to him that you will have to protect them against X and then turned to me and said I will have to protect them against Y. I heard that she was saying, but I cannot remember. Her words were alien to me and quite complex. Those names were something unknown to me. Regardless, I just smiled since unlike my feeble companion, I had no desire to be attached to someone. Even more, even if those were solely young women, I could sense that it is their thin exteriors. That they are hiding something far bigger. Something which roughly could be understood a "worship of Slannesh" though it was not that, it is just definition which fitted my mind to understand who they are. So I just left as my awareness dissappeared from there, it had appeared in other environment.

In second part I was traveling in the strange car to my home city. Quickly it got an urging to crush them, to be aggressive and car began being inhumanly aggressive on the road and how it was racing towards my destination. At that moment I felt that I was dreaming for so long and decided to bounce back into reality. Though, I only had faded away from the dream, I had felt real world just above, but sweet rest was something to be valued, so I bounced back to let my body to rest as much as it wants to. I woke up at the start of my home town. I was going to my grandmother's house. Everything was fine, but as closer I walked, everything started to look grimmer and grimmer. I knew that that I was seeing was not true. In my eyes, it was a night, post apocalyptic place where everything was just ruin. No human life at all and all was covered by dust. As I drew closer, it got extraordinary harder. It got so bad that I was walking on all four on snow, yet pushing myself where I wanted to go. I knew that when I will go there, I will work towards returning to my realm. In dismissing this alternative world of ashes and darkness. When I was crawling with ever higher unseen pressure, I had seen figures in my mind's eye to my right. Ground itself started to spout up black smoke, blackness itself upon me. Yet, I carried on, bloody step after bloody step, something which felt as such long and painful journey at last was complete. I was in the house which once were my grandmother's. Only base of the house remaining, roof and second floor was half collapsed. First floor was with all its windows and doors broken. I came through the window only to feel 3 figures following and coming after me. Those beings were deformed. I did not knew who they are since I never seen them. I still was weakened as unseen force was oppressing me, but even that, dispatching three phantoms were a child's play to me. The moment second of them jumped in, I had sent force wave which was designed like a blade and I had decapitated him in a sudden strike. When I used its deformed head to crush another with his friend's head. Head evaporated due to strength of impact and first assailant had died. I cannot remember about the third. I felt in my mind's eye that there was a third, but with my eyes I could only see two. I attacked them as soon as they came in and murdered them within a moment, war and conflict feeding me, giving me strength. The last one I had mentally assaulted through sending crushing weight of my mind towards it, but outside of that, I could not know if it ever had reached him since after that, world brightened up. I was in my real grandmother's house. Everything had fallen like an illusion, this pressure, these attackers. It was like a dream within a dream.

The funny thing is that I woke up at 6 am. I had went to sleep at 15 pm. since I felt sleepy. Out of the blue I had slept for 15 hours. I also woke up so stereotypically cold. Now I'm near my computer and it is fine, but in my bed I felt that strange sense of cold. Funny how your dreams can sometimes turn out, isn't?

(12-03-2017 09:54 PM)Astralogic Wrote:  Maybe someone could help interpret this short dream.

I am standing down town with two friends (don't know them in real life, never had any memory of their faces), but in the dream we were VERY close friends. They were my age/height/gender (male) etc. It's a nice sunny day.

Then all three of us become aware that this is only a dream, and that only one of us is real.
I think I'm real, and the other two aren't, and each one of them believe the same, that they are real and the other two aren't. So we all feel/think the same. We are very upset, because we each know the dream is about to end and so two of us will disappear forever.

Then everything started to faded to black as I floated upwards, before they disappeared I shouted down "You'll always be real to me."

Upon waking I had no memory of those friends appearance/voice or anything.

I get the impression I was reflected into three.

They do seem to be reflections, entities made real out of localised energy and emotion. At least this that struck me when I read yours.

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
12-06-2017, 09:26 PM
(12-06-2017 04:11 PM)Calicifer Wrote:  So, I just had an interesting dream. At first I was in some huge institution which I did not get a chance to know. I was presented to a certain group with another friend. It was a group of women which were doing activities which I was led to know as art, but really never specified as anything more. Leader of the group came and presented task to a soul next to me and me. She said that to him that you will have to protect them against X and then turned to me and said I will have to protect them against Y. I heard that she was saying, but I cannot remember. Her words were alien to me and quite complex. Those names were something unknown to me. Regardless, I just smiled since unlike my feeble companion, I had no desire to be attached to someone. Even more, even if those were solely young women, I could sense that it is their thin exteriors. That they are hiding something far bigger. Something which roughly could be understood a "worship of Slannesh" though it was not that, it is just definition which fitted my mind to understand who they are. So I just left as my awareness dissappeared from there, it had appeared in other environment.

I like to try to learn about dream symbols and interpretation, I don't pretend to be any good, but I wonder if this part of the dream could be saying you have undeveloped subconscious artistic talents. Maybe you think of art in a left brain way rather then a right brain way (IE you are too logical about it).

That's just my guess, I'm probably completely wrong.

(12-06-2017 04:11 PM)Calicifer Wrote:  In second part I was traveling in the strange car to my home city. Quickly it got an urging to crush them, to be aggressive and car began being inhumanly aggressive on the road and how it was racing towards my destination. At that moment I felt that I was dreaming for so long and decided to bounce back into reality. Though, I only had faded away from the dream, I had felt real world just above, but sweet rest was something to be valued, so I bounced back to let my body to rest as much as it wants to. I woke up at the start of my home town. I was going to my grandmother's house. Everything was fine, but as closer I walked, everything started to look grimmer and grimmer. I knew that that I was seeing was not true. In my eyes, it was a night, post apocalyptic place where everything was just ruin. No human life at all and all was covered by dust. As I drew closer, it got extraordinary harder. It got so bad that I was walking on all four on snow, yet pushing myself where I wanted to go. I knew that when I will go there, I will work towards returning to my realm. In dismissing this alternative world of ashes and darkness. When I was crawling with ever higher unseen pressure, I had seen figures in my mind's eye to my right. Ground itself started to spout up black smoke, blackness itself upon me. Yet, I carried on, bloody step after bloody step, something which felt as such long and painful journey at last was complete. I was in the house which once were my grandmother's. Only base of the house remaining, roof and second floor was half collapsed. First floor was with all its windows and doors broken. I came through the window only to feel 3 figures following and coming after me. Those beings were deformed. I did not knew who they are since I never seen them. I still was weakened as unseen force was oppressing me, but even that, dispatching three phantoms were a child's play to me. The moment second of them jumped in, I had sent force wave which was designed like a blade and I had decapitated him in a sudden strike. When I used its deformed head to crush another with his friend's head. Head evaporated due to strength of impact and first assailant had died. I cannot remember about the third. I felt in my mind's eye that there was a third, but with my eyes I could only see two. I attacked them as soon as they came in and murdered them within a moment, war and conflict feeding me, giving me strength. The last one I had mentally assaulted through sending crushing weight of my mind towards it, but outside of that, I could not know if it ever had reached him since after that, world brightened up. I was in my real grandmother's house. Everything had fallen like an illusion, this pressure, these attackers. It was like a dream within a dream.

That was an entertaining read! No clue what it means though.

Maybe your grandmother represents something important here. What you were striving for definitely seems to be represented by her.

Those black things you fought could represent hostile/unhelpful/restrictive energies/forces/attitudes coming from society (the people around you) since there were three of them.

I think understanding what your grandmother represents, and understanding what that first part represents might be enough to understand the whole dream generally.
12-06-2017, 10:06 PM
I especially liked that part where I had to decapitate one entity with wave of energy. Catch his flying head and to beat his friend to death with it. Third just ran after such short and brutal engagement. The way I had dealt with those malformed beings is so like me in spirit realm. As for those things, it was not art as much as some hedonistic activity. I did not knew, but felt the nature of their activities through my intuition. I was not told. As for grandmother, well, he house was burned down like everything in my city. There wasn't any humans, it is like humanity was extinct after some disaster and now I had came back to ruins of the old. I knew it was an illusion put upon me and after fending off an assault, reality of that I was expecting to see came back and the dream ended.

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
12-07-2017, 07:48 AM
(11-23-2017 01:03 PM)Calicifer Wrote:  [font=Verdana][font=Trebuchet MS][align=justify]No, it is not okay. You must make all the dirty and emberrasing details public! It is in forum rules after all!

:,) single tear
12-14-2017, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2017 01:12 AM by Calicifer.)
Well, today I had shitloads of dreams, but only one truly imprinted in my own memory.

I was with a woman in a barn. We saw through its doors that zombie apocalypse is happening, there was group coming right at us. We closed the doors and could easily hold them off and later just sneak out, but implications of such thing was clear to us. Sooner or later, we will die horribly. So, a woman presented me with an offer to save myself. To raise as a master in this chaos and be above such petty concerns as death. I had accepted her telepathic offer. Then she turned right at me, drew her dagger and stabbed me right into the neck, squeezing the dagger in. I had allowed it for I had agreed to this. I felt dagger in my neck, how it pierced through vital arteries. I felt my life escaping. Everything turned black and I felt my soul escaping my body.

Only for it to be pulled right back into my body. I rose. I was dead, my body was cold, but I was still living. I felt that I became a Death Knight. It wasn't exactly this, but meaning of it. Like a Lich. I was death incarnate and death will pass over me now. I do not know where I was raised, I saw new person who wasn't with me before. He explained few things. The process of it. The difference between binding you and the walking death outside. I was informed that it is only possible to do this, to such great extent, because they had access to my own body at the moment of death. Thus, soul would not have an opportunity to escape and to transform itself in nature. It was caught the very moment of my body's death and thus, my body could be preserved, put into stasis where decay is prevented. More importantly, as a soul I could retain all my memories and personality since I'm not reincarnating, in spiritual terms, I did not even died for my soul never left its body, it was caught in that transition period. This is an essential difference between me and the zombies outside. They died long ago, their souls now are long gone, but they were reanimated by spark of will, by a primitive and simplistic consciousness which now burns in them. They were little more than trash level spirits, little rodents of spirit world now given permission to inhibit the human flesh. I on the other hand was tied to my body, not by the tyranny of birth and life. No, I was bound by magick. My soul now inhibited this vessel on its own will, combined with it being tied with necromantic magick in order for me not to extend my own will in keeping my own presence in this realm and far more importantly, replicating that natural connection which humans possess with their own bodies. Where they can leave their own bodies for short trips to spirit realm, but they always are forced back into their own vessels sooner or later as force of pull grows exponentially with the amount of time soul is missing from body. In my case, I was returned whole, not from the spirit realm, but from the Earth in the moment of transit. This is why I can retain my own self in this realm, feeling death as short moment of blackness and void. Waking up in a moment, with no telling how much time had passed, but for you, it was just a short blink. Yet, as he was explaining this, I had felt that ritual went wrong. Or rather, too well. For becoming a Lich, one has to sacrifice considerable portion of its own soul or rather, personality and its own will, lust for life. I felt that I had lost too little of that. That I'm too much of my old self, too much human despite becoming a Lich and escaping the death. This is where dream had ended. I was raised from the dead, yet unshackled and utterly free. A monstrosity, not only in damning methods and sacrifices needed to be made to create such being, but its own wrongness. A human in a monster's body. The light entrapped in shell of darkness, fused in perfect harmony. I was dead, yet, I had retained aura, warmth of ones who are living. I was an error, wrongness in more ways than just one.

In the end, phew. Such weird dreams I have. Today I had slept for some reason way too long than I should. I still have same sensation and feeling of being stabbed in the neck, straight below my chin. Now I will have paranoia of evil, evil chicks suddenly drawing ritualistic daggers and stabbing me in the neck and raising me as living dead. Thanks a lot. Hehe

Jeez, I get all of this and even more from my dreams. Even my dreams are serious and academic as fuck, tutoring me about necromantic magick just because. It is not that I was ever interested in this field, but oh well. It is still better than the shit other people are dreaming off. I would not have it in any other way. Wink

Btw: Hmmm, it might be the same woman which I keep dreaming from time to time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Astral Magick ( Dreams Interpretation ) Dreammussings 81 5,480 04-09-2018 06:00 AM
Last Post: Dreammussings
  Lets Play A Game! Music Video Divinations? Trix are for Kids! How about LuckyCharms The Artis Magistra 16 308 03-29-2018 04:52 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  My little thought on dreams jake3598 6 143 03-23-2018 08:45 AM
Last Post: Calicifer
  On the nature of dreams. DoubtfulScholar 5 199 02-24-2018 07:11 AM
Last Post: Greendragonwolfkin
  HP LOVECRAFT AND HIS DREAMS wildguitars 3 181 01-21-2018 08:16 AM
Last Post: Brother MOLOCH 969