Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets Interpret Some Dreams
04-22-2018, 04:23 PM
I dreamed about a time machine. It was either powered or somehow modulated by water. I believe this dream had occult significance.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2018, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2018 10:04 PM by Calicifer.)
Today I had dreamed that I was guess in some other home. Host was a female and it was somewhere hot. It seemed like to be located in Greece or Italy. This is the jist of things which I had felt from entering and looking around her home and surroundings.

[Image: water_elemental_by_lionsketch-d7vp6oq.jpg]

So, I was there to do one task. I was channeling the favor of Gods. There might been other people, but I was here as a gatekeeper. I was holding the door into this house as strong winds blew into the room and my mind held this door in moderation, letting just enough wind to fill all the rooms, but not to become destructive. I was also channeling said power, calling for Gods to come. I did not knew if they heard me, which is fun, because at the shores there was tsunami level wave just hovering there, frozen. This wave or rather pillar or water elemental appeared out of nowhere due to my summons. From said summons strong winds blew into the room and I was there, keeping the balance, guiding the process and as a gatekeeper allowing said powers or winds in this dream to come in into the house of other.

Then this process was over and I closed the doors, I remarked that despite you living roughly 2000 years in the past than I'm, your house bears very close resemblance to my own house. So much in fact that outside high tech modern gadgets like TV, I could might as well live there. With aid of magick and prosperity, this realm seemingly has everything I need and I might even benefit local people from my general jist of how things should be from technological standpoint. I said that to her and she was interested to know more of what she might be missing. So, I had transported her into my house and started to show differences between my and her house. I showed various household items, for example, air conditioning system after she asked that this thing might be. I turned it on to demonstrate as it cooled air and made it too cold for her and I turned it off. Strangely enough, I could not find controller to it at first and one which I found was different than one which is in real life.

At this point, my mother called via phone and cut this dream short. Damn, it feels like most good dreams are bound to be interrupted in one or other way. Yet, I cannot shake off the feeling that this dream is directly related to my recent activities. Even more, to a prayer which I made yesterday.Things which I say, things which I think in these prayers are rarely gone without some sort of sign in return. Events in my life tend to generate responses in form of dreams. They even warn me of dangers lurking in front of me and thus I do take my dreams seriously.

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
05-01-2018, 10:23 AM
My best friend calls every time I'm having a great dream lol

That dream is beautiful calicifer

'Cause the devil’s in the details and he’s taking his toll
Sending good men down the foot trails of some lost lonely souls

[Image: xG9uXKX.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Astral Magick ( Dreams Interpretation ) Dreammussings 81 5,638 04-09-2018 06:00 AM
Last Post: Dreammussings
  Lets Play A Game! Music Video Divinations? Trix are for Kids! How about LuckyCharms The Artis Magistra 16 330 03-29-2018 04:52 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  My little thought on dreams jake3598 6 153 03-23-2018 08:45 AM
Last Post: Calicifer
  On the nature of dreams. DoubtfulScholar 5 212 02-24-2018 07:11 AM
Last Post: Greendragonwolfkin
  HP LOVECRAFT AND HIS DREAMS wildguitars 3 202 01-21-2018 08:16 AM
Last Post: Brother MOLOCH 969