Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Liber Falxifer III
11-14-2015, 04:12 AM
Preorders on the book are open, has anyone chosen to purchase it?
I have PDFs of most of Ixaxaar's publications and I feel bad for never purchasing, so I preordered Falxifer when it became available. And in the spirit of giving back, if I can do so without damaging the book at all I'll scan my friends here at WF a copy.

And for those of you that have purchased from Ixaxaar before, how to they distribute special editions? Were they picked off on preorder, or do they only allow for their purchase on day of release? (For those who don't know, the 23rd of January)

Skol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2015, 09:03 AM
I chose to purchase. Like you, I had ripped the first two copies from the net.
11-14-2015, 11:10 AM
I did the preorder the day that it was opened. I buy the ixaxaar books for my own use. A couple copies of book 1, book 2, sitra achra, managed to get the booklet that came with deluxe sitra achra, and will have book 3 shortly.
11-14-2015, 12:29 PM
Much respect reaper, and since you've been such a good customer, when do you purchase deluxe editions? Are they available during the preorder period or after release?
11-14-2015, 12:53 PM
depends on the book. Some of them have had deluxe releases shortly after the release of the book, some of them have had deluxe editions that you have to ask about with no real release date.
11-14-2015, 02:35 PM
I bought Queen of Hell and The Red King from them both standard editions though.
11-14-2015, 03:21 PM
Thank you Reaper, much appreciated.

Globalitz, did you work with them or only for resale or an academic reason? I've heard very mixed accounts of MAS.
11-15-2015, 12:34 PM
I worked the first one. Hecate kept showing up in my dreams constantly after. Still practicing with her, but just using her sigil now without the ceremony. I suggest trying to find the pdfs before spending money on them.
11-19-2015, 10:39 AM
I'm curious if anyone can recommend any other upcoming occult releases for purchase. I'm one the fence about this one, but i liked the first two liber falxifer titles.
11-19-2015, 03:53 PM
What's put you on the fence for this book?

And actually no come to think of it, maybe I'm not up to date but I haven't heard of any particularly interesting titles lately.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any experiences with Liber Falxifer woodoo003 1 1,123 06-23-2013 06:49 AM
Last Post: funnybunch50