Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Liber Falxifer III
12-13-2016, 01:44 PM
since reading the other ones I must say its some of the most raw and vivid system I have come across..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2016, 10:16 PM
Hello frater of the forum, it seems that the liber falxifer III does not arrive in pdf, the problem will be that you can not put books here in the forum, order of the administration, since it has fallen the books of the fraters, es A pity but the forum was very good and I do not think that I had many problems to put books, when you have to remove them to remove the administration in a word when they report it, meanwhile I think it is a mistake certain decisions fraters, a fraternal embrace to everybody...
12-23-2016, 11:38 PM
what is this book about ? what are the practices? etc
12-24-2016, 03:04 AM
it deals with Santa Muerte..!!

By honor to G.A.D.U..!!
12-24-2016, 04:37 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2016 04:44 AM by JintheNinja.)
No it REALLY doesn't. It uses the facade but nothing real, nothing mestizo. Just some Swedish metal dudes writing about something they think is dark and edgy.

And it's San le Muerte but again, nothing real.
12-24-2016, 06:07 AM
(12-24-2016 04:37 AM)JintheNinja Wrote:  No it REALLY doesn't. It uses the facade but nothing real, nothing mestizo. Just some Swedish metal dudes writing about something they think is dark and edgy.

And it's San le Muerte but again, nothing real.

Honestly!!
Colonizers keep colonizing.
Idk why, but white people LOVE to take the religious traditions of Latinxs, Africans, Natives etc. and make them into these dark perversions. Tomás Prower did this with his Llewelyn book about Santa Muerte, like actually talking about her "dark philosophy". What "Darkness"?
It's a really white concept to view and place death in this seat of evil/darkness.
She's not Hades or Ereshkigal, or Hekate or whatever. She's an archangel. Deal with it white pagans.
You're no better than the Christians who raped my ancestors and continue to try to fuck up our shit when you steal our traditions of survival and twist them into your dark fantasies. It's not ok, it's not fun! Y'all will forget about the dark son of Satan you projected onto San la Muerte in a few years, then you'll be off to a new saint or mestizo tradition.
But also, as much as this stuff pisses me off, I also realize that there plenty of real people out there who respect our traditions (both non-Latinx and Latinx). Santa Muerte is thriving and she will continue to be served correctly regardless of what gringos do. I hope the same for San La Muerte.
It is not by the pen of gringo that Santa Muerte came into being. It was through the salty tears of Mestizos, of Mujeres trans, trabajadoras del sexo, of everyone who is marginal and needs the comfort of Lady Death. We are close to her because of our shed tears and blood. And NO ONE can take that from us.

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

http://crossroadsofsaintsanddevils.blogspot.com/
12-24-2016, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2016 06:28 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
In a world of rape, rape!

or rap*?
12-24-2016, 06:31 PM
I actually have all 3 volumes thinking of putting them up on ebay did make some good dough, many are still crazy over the falxifer series.
12-24-2016, 07:02 PM
Go for it I mean, there are some interesting cosmological ideas in it, and the delineation of currents is also interesting if somewhat borrowed from elsewhere. So if u wanted to re work the system I think it is possible, especially the hekate bits.
12-24-2016, 07:30 PM
(12-24-2016 07:02 PM)JintheNinja Wrote:  Go for it I mean, there are some interesting cosmological ideas in it, and the delineation of currents is also interesting if somewhat borrowed from elsewhere. So if u wanted to re work the system I think it is possible, especially the hekate bits.

There are hekate bits in falxifer's series? Must have missed them but doesnt sound right at all wheres the connection lol Surprised

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any experiences with Liber Falxifer woodoo003 1 1,123 06-23-2013 06:49 AM
Last Post: funnybunch50