Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Liber Falxifer III
11-20-2015, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2015 07:39 AM by Abbadonecromage9999.)
I was on the fence for awhile myself. I'm wholly dedicated to the qlipolth and the book of Sitra Achra is in the collection of books on my altar. Yet during the summer I was planning on going through with the personal initiation ritual from LF1 and chose not to continue. Due to me wanting to know more before I chose to pledge my self to Qayin and take that route towards chaos and Ain. So after a scrying session last night where I focused on Aspects of Nahemoth to see if I could catch a glimpse of her, and succeed I chose to purchase. Since they will be defining who Qayin is and going very in depth with his aspects, im hoping its half as good as what they have described. Huge fan of Ixaxaar regardless.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2015, 01:32 AM
hello I and driver liber falxifer III,thanks...
11-22-2015, 02:58 AM
(11-20-2015 07:37 AM)Abbadonecromage9999 Wrote:  I was on the fence for awhile myself. I'm wholly dedicated to the qlipolth and the book of Sitra Achra is in the collection of books on my altar. Yet during the summer I was planning on going through with the personal initiation ritual from LF1 and chose not to continue. Due to me wanting to know more before I chose to pledge my self to Qayin and take that route towards chaos and Ain. So after a scrying session last night where I focused on Aspects of Nahemoth to see if I could catch a glimpse of her, and succeed I chose to purchase. Since they will be defining who Qayin is and going very in depth with his aspects, im hoping its half as good as what they have described. Huge fan of Ixaxaar regardless.

Is there some connection between the Sitra Achra book and Falxifer?
11-22-2015, 03:40 AM
They are very inter connected. Qayin is the ruler of the sphere Arab zarack in their tradition, and as being the ruler of the Ravens of dispursion he is the holder of the keys to trancend to the lowest regions of the Qlipolth. He's the manifestation of the human who has achieved apotheosis.
11-23-2015, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2015 09:19 PM by Sage.)
Is it possible though to work in both systems Liber Falxifer and Mark Alan Smith's?
11-24-2015, 04:09 AM
Primal, Falxifer takes a lot of dedication- once you set down this path you really don't return. So yes, you could do both but you would have to make sure to keep your devotion to San La Muerte, and with the intense adoration of Hecate by MAS I'm not sure you'd be able to.
11-24-2015, 06:50 AM
I personally would go with Queen of Hell.
11-24-2015, 10:42 AM
Globalitz, what has been your experience with MAS's work? What books have you gone through?
11-24-2015, 11:06 AM
Thanks Belial. Yes am aware that these two systems require lots of dedication abit upsetting though that I can't work both as I have both their books and adore both systems.
11-24-2015, 12:21 PM
The two paths also work with different currents and have different goals. There is the massive devotion to the Spirits within each 'system', but also devotion and dedication to the path and current itself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any experiences with Liber Falxifer woodoo003 1 1,186 06-23-2013 06:49 AM
Last Post: funnybunch50