Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Liber Falxifer III
11-24-2015, 02:50 PM
(11-24-2015 10:42 AM)Belial Wrote:  Globalitz, what has been your experience with MAS's work? What books have you gone through?

I went through QOH and I am planning on working with it again this new year as I kind of got side tracked and messed up by a Koetting spirit. Queen of Hell the invocations in that to Hecate put me in contact with her very powerfully.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2015, 03:42 PM
I'm currently reading through Falxifer 1 and 2- absolutely the two greatest books on the occult I have ever read, just facinating, amazing stuff. You can feel the dedication and adoration of the writers in the text. Would reccomend anyone to give them a go, and am now so glad I preordered.

And globalitz, thank you, this might be the first review I've seen of someone who used the book instead of just read it, haha!
12-25-2015, 10:02 PM
hola amigas/os alguno tubo la suerte de conseguir el libro falxifer III,lo podria enviar al forum...thanks gracias...
12-26-2015, 06:28 AM
hey bud,check taringa,com,section paranormal,and checka senor la muerte,qe es como senor quayin,'es posible u can download free,around tat pagez,i cnt remember,but i tnk someone from mexico download it long time ago,son parecidos,check el forum,possible find it here,buena suerte
12-28-2015, 01:34 AM
hola amigo busque en taringa.com..mexico y no he visto nada de san la muerte o señor la muerte,me puedes indicar mejor ...gracias amigo...belphguy.
12-31-2015, 09:35 AM
Who else is super exited to see what rites the path of the outlaw entails ? Im also looking forward to the pathworkings for the Red in black. High Qlipolthic magic ? yes pleaseeee
01-13-2016, 02:06 AM
i was absolutely enthralled when i read the first one and the devoured the second. The best part in my opinion is the biblical history. Growing up in a catholic household the darker end of the lore grabbed me and would not let go, but could never find any answers to the questions that i had. Then there was falxifer, shedding a back light to a path that was very clear to me and foggy in the sense there was still much more to be revealed. Book III has my full attention. Just curious, any of you that practice this path , where do you get your implements from?
01-13-2016, 05:12 AM
I practice current 182, as for where I get my implements from for herbs I would purchase them online, my altar fetish I bought from a Mexican esc touristy shop neary town in Colorado. I repainted it. I created the scythe my self from a piece of metal I used a grinder on to give it shape and sharpness and a stick of appropriate size which I acquired and buried in the cemetery after creation. I create all my own tinctures with high proof alcohol and various herbs and let them charge on my altar for as long as I deem necessary. My consecration ritual will be commencing soon once my blackthorn elements come in. For the past few months I've just been practicing weekly offerings and have been rewarded twice materialistic ally. Once with a modest sum of money, the second with having a deluxe edition become available to me after they were all sold out, this was yesterday. I've also been in contact with a few spirits from sitra achra in dreams. So it's a very viable system if your spirit is in alignment.
01-13-2016, 07:18 AM
It definitely is very rewarding and for me personally brings a brilliant sense of calm. I was just wondering. Since I started practicing in have been making Paye fetishes for practitioners (made from the correct materials) for a little while now as well as the sickle for plant harvesting, I forge them myself and acid etch the sigils along with the other fetish items. I would love to be able to come across a deluxe edition. One day.
01-13-2016, 09:57 AM
If your already making paye and your sickle your gonna go far. It's a very hands on system, which I personally love, it's become very fun. I know exactly what you mean by the sense of calm. I often feel during more intense rituals that I've been doing this for many life times, almost déjà vu.
Yeah I was blown away I was able to get a deluxe. It was very, very expensive though. Glad I'd been saving. I'm glad it's number 3 in the series, seeing as it will be the most practical one yet. After my altar consecration I was planning on making the sickle myself. Acid etching ? I've never heard of that so I'll look into it. I'm exited to get every thing started according with tradition, then I'll finally be able to start my spell work. Do you have any experiences to share ? You could pm me if you'd like to keep it away from the profane.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any experiences with Liber Falxifer woodoo003 1 1,156 06-23-2013 06:49 AM
Last Post: funnybunch50