Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Liber Falxifer III
01-13-2016, 06:03 PM
I've had several a profound experiance, especially when I was deployed to Afghanistan and since I have returned to "normal" life and separated from the service. The connection I did not feel was truly made until I had formed my Paye from the traditional materials and consecrated properly. The difference is success and energy is night and day. I kept mine on the inside of a my body armor in a tiny pocket. It you plan on forging your sickle you should know it's a TREMENDOUS amount of work and yiu need tons of tools but the effort is well worth it. OR you can PM me and I can set you up I have ALL of the materials (including the hard to obtain human partd, legally and ethically aquired) needed for all the fetishes, statues etc. I'm very much looking forward to the new instruments in FalxiferIII
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2016, 11:01 PM
Who are the main deities in liberr falxifer?
01-13-2016, 11:19 PM
You should probably just read it if your curious. In short answer. Quayin or Cain or Kane depending on where you were brought up. But it's much more complicated than that
01-13-2016, 11:31 PM
I appreciate that. Its basically tubal Cain? That's interesting. Might have to buy lf3
01-13-2016, 11:46 PM
No. Cain. Tubal Cain was a decedent of Cain. The first murder in history, brother of Able. It's by fsr the most interesting system I've read and used and it backed with a very very rich and deep origin. The origin of Vain is really the origin of all of us. I can't say enough good about it. Worth the hunt for the book and worth hunting the materials needed for ritual.
01-14-2016, 09:27 AM
(01-13-2016 11:01 PM)A LEADER Wrote:  Who are the main deities in liberr falxifer?

I do not want to speak bullshit, but, these deities have used symbolic names.
Exus and pombagiras basically, but, as I said before, I can be wrong..

I do not work with whole system, maybe, It can have more deities beyond of Exus and pombagiras...

Although be difficult, because there is a sigil of Exu Midnight in Liber Falxifer, I do not remember If I or II.

By honor to G.A.D.U..!!
01-14-2016, 01:35 PM
(01-14-2016 09:27 AM)hts Wrote:  
(01-13-2016 11:01 PM)A LEADER Wrote:  Who are the main deities in liberr falxifer?

I do not work with whole system, maybe, It can have more deities beyond of Exus and pombagiras...

Although be difficult, because there is a sigil of Exu Midnight in Liber Falxifer, I do not remember If I or II.

Wait what? 218 works with Exus?

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2016, 01:51 PM
No but there are similarities in style
01-14-2016, 03:58 PM
Ok, I didn't think so. Don't remember reading about them in LF I & II

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2016, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016 05:34 PM by Raziel Fire.)
(01-14-2016 01:35 PM)The God-King Wrote:  
(01-14-2016 09:27 AM)hts Wrote:  

Wait what? 218 works with Exus?

Like said before, They are known by many names....

But, here, in Brazil, it was "common" releases books with "sigils" from them. There was an author, called N.A Molina, He released many books like that, so, I would not do surprise if the whole book was linked to them..., Of course, the book - by N.A Molina - has many deturpations, but....

Other tip is: Raven, in fact, is a totemic animal linked to exus.

The fact of using black candles is other signal, beyond of number 7 and their multiples...

By honor to G.A.D.U..!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any experiences with Liber Falxifer woodoo003 1 1,258 06-23-2013 06:49 AM
Last Post: funnybunch50