Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Liber Falxifer III
12-24-2016, 10:05 PM
My bad, that was me conflating queen of hell with liber! I read them when I was feverish and ill. I cop to it. Wink although there are many elements that coincide in the two books. I will have to re read them another time when I am more fully cogent, but most of it turned me off.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2016, 12:42 AM
(12-24-2016 10:05 PM)JintheNinja Wrote:  My bad, that was me conflating queen of hell with liber! I read them when I was feverish and ill. I cop to it. Wink although there are many elements that coincide in the two books. I will have to re read them another time when I am more fully cogent, but most of it turned me off.

Ah no worries i have that too all the way up to the Altar of Sacrifice. What can i say its largely UPG and the author Mark is more than helpful to talk in email regarding practicing and his beliefs. But as stressed and the obvious you can only trully know its weight by practising the rites in his books and see for yourself. I may try it if i dont get tempted to put them up on ebay seeing how they are grossly overpriced lol
12-25-2016, 12:49 AM
Yes true. I thought queen of hell was much better in fact, if you were doing pagan path working, that would be the one to utilize. That's what I meant in my initial comment re:hekate. My neighbor has a huge set of the related books, we have a little system of exchange going hahaha. But I don't really buy into the LHP cosmology, it seems much more reactionary that anything,
12-25-2016, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2016 02:22 AM by anaconda127.)
Good fraters much roll with the liber falxifer III in pdf, but none in the forum has it to digitize it and put it in the wizard forum, someone will be compassionate with those that we carry that magic system, outside the differences that on the beech in the Forum, it would be to thank the effort ..... that was of A_F, I swallow the earth, or it will be the curse of SAN THE DEATH, I hope to finally make the scan and put it here for all ... a brotherly embrace to All .... all wizard magician does not have any ... come on ...

Good fraters much roll with the liber falxifer III in pdf, but none in the forum has it to digitize it and put it in the wizard forum, someone will be compassionate with those that we carry that magic system, outside the differences that on the beech in the Forum, it would be to thank the effort ..... that was of A_F, I swallow the earth, or it will be the curse of SAN THE DEATH, I hope to finally make the scan and put it here for all ... a brotherly embrace to All .... all wizard magician does not have any ... come on ...
12-25-2016, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2016 04:07 AM by Hagen Van Horne.)
(12-25-2016 02:19 AM)anaconda127 Wrote:  Good fraters much roll with the liber falxifer III in pdf, but none in the forum has it to digitize it and put it in the wizard forum, someone will be compassionate with those that we carry that magic system, outside the differences that on the beech in the Forum, it would be to thank the effort ..... that was of A_F, I swallow the earth, or it will be the curse of SAN THE DEATH, I hope to finally make the scan and put it here for all ... a brotherly embrace to All .... all wizard magician does not have any ... come on ...

Don't post a link if you scan the book. According to current forum rules, it is not allowed.

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.
12-26-2016, 03:38 AM
I do not have the liber falxifer III in PDF, nor scanned ... with which I can not put it by wizard, and the boss tells me, that I can not include books in the forum by norms of the same, as has changed this forum Of wizard, what a pity and how much fear .. if you put something in pdf and complain is so simple erase it, but not lose the mode of publication of books total .. what a shame .... with censorship we have met ... a greeting
12-31-2016, 09:53 PM
(12-26-2016 03:38 AM)anaconda127 Wrote:  I do not have the liber falxifer III in PDF, nor scanned ... with which I can not put it by wizard, and the boss tells me, that I can not include books in the forum by norms of the same, as has changed this forum Of wizard, what a pity and how much fear .. if you put something in pdf and complain is so simple erase it, but not lose the mode of publication of books total .. what a shame .... with censorship we have met ... a greeting
01-12-2017, 01:37 AM
Hello, someone knows where you can get the falxifer III liber in pdf, although here can not be censored, if you could indicate to the private email where you can download ... thanks
01-12-2017, 04:24 AM
Um.. just buy the book while it's available.
01-14-2017, 01:31 AM
hola invincius,si pudiera comprarlo lo habria hecho amigo,pero no tengo economia voyante,por eso lo solicito para estudio y paractica a algun frater que me lo pueda enviar..un saludo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any experiences with Liber Falxifer woodoo003 1 1,329 06-23-2013 06:49 AM
Last Post: funnybunch50