Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Liber Falxifer III
06-19-2017, 12:36 AM
Hello friend nevetz azraz, waiting the liber falfixer III in pdf, as you told me in previous answers, I understood you well friend said you would send it on the weekend, I hope to receive it or is that you had some kind of put it here wizar forum. .. please reply friend .. a brotherly hug anaconda127
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2017, 11:45 PM
this thread is getting really funny,
as your english skills anaconda
06-21-2017, 01:04 AM
I do not want to be my mother tongue, you will not have the liberty falxifer III in pdf ... when I get the illusion of almost get it .. it hurts the story, I need to create the honey on the lips and then remove it .. hope that the friend nevetz azraz complies with what is said and put in pdf here .. a hug friend..anaconda127
06-21-2017, 05:22 PM
I think you are trolling anaconda
Yesterday, 01:24 AM
fosforos si estoy anillado,por lo menos hago lo que puedo por conseguir mi objetivo,la pena es que por aqui algunos tienen lo que solicito,pero como todo esto ha cambiado mucho en lo referente a poner libros,sera un milagro si consigo que alguien ponga el liber falxifer III en pdf..un saludo amigo y no te vayas a quemar si te encienden.
Today, 08:40 PM
Hello nevetz azraz, I really do not know how you have been with all the staff and especially with me, where is the falxifer III liber in pdf that ivas to put in this forum ... so much unnecessary explanation about you and that no one asked you, So not to comply, the truth is that not bad you sleep the only one who has not fulfilled here and who has offered the liber falxifer III in pdf and then has disappeared ... bad luck you are the second ... what a shame you will win the You forgive with this attitude, anyway thank you friend for nothing .. health and good life friend ... anaconda127.
Today, 08:59 PM
can someone block ancaonda127 from this forum ? Happy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any experiences with Liber Falxifer woodoo003 1 1,261 06-23-2013 06:49 AM
Last Post: funnybunch50