Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Black Book of Violence
01-14-2016, 09:18 AM
Having grown up on the innocent streets of Miami and New York, I learned some of the lessons in this book the hard way.

So in the interest of my fellow brethren here on the forum, I would like to introduce ya'll to the Little Black Book of Violence, which covers alot of self defense topics for when you're on the streets such as before violence and after violence self protection and other topics such as weapons, impassioned friends, dealing with cops, and knowing when to stop attacking.

http://ymaa.com/files/B1293-Little-Black...olence.pdf

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2016, 09:37 AM
gracias,i apreciate u time
01-14-2016, 09:51 AM
De nada amigo espero que lo disfrutes y que no dejes de seguir siendo positivo en luz de la negatividad de otras personas.

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
01-14-2016, 10:26 AM
Downloaded, thanks. I love this kind of stuff lol

[Image: OyYiLJI.jpg]
01-14-2016, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016 06:23 PM by Warcloud.)
(01-14-2016 10:26 AM)Fronin Wrote:  Downloaded, thanks. I love this kind of stuff lol

No problem brother. If you love this kinda stuff you're in for a surprise: Ive got many more books on this and similar subjects. Enjoy!

01-15-2016, 01:43 AM
I have the urge to try that shit on motherfuckers down da street... Thanks brotha

"Point I'm trying to tell you, son, is be yourself. People who don't like ya for being yourself... FUCK 'EM! FUCK 'EM against the wall, with handcuffs on and crazy glue on their lips" Bernie Mac
01-15-2016, 09:46 AM
(01-15-2016 01:43 AM)Deebo Wrote:  I have the urge to try that shit on motherfuckers down da street... Thanks brotha

Deebo: if you read the introduction you will see that this book ISNT intended to be used on people. Its so you AVOID putting yourself in situations like the one you mentioned and avoid 156 stitches from the back of your neck to your ass crack. Hehe

Either way, if you're deadset on putting down on mofos up your block, post a video of it here so we can see how it went!

01-15-2016, 03:04 PM
(01-15-2016 09:46 AM)Warcloud Wrote:  
(01-15-2016 01:43 AM)Deebo Wrote:  I have the urge to try that shit on motherfuckers down da street... Thanks brotha

Deebo: if you read the introduction you will see that this book ISNT intended to be used on people. Its so you AVOID putting yourself in situations like the one you mentioned and avoid 156 stitches from the back of your neck to your ass crack. Hehe

Either way, if you're deadset on putting down on mofos up your block, post a video of it here so we can see how it went!

Nah was just kidding bro, I don't feel like going to jail right now Tounge

"Point I'm trying to tell you, son, is be yourself. People who don't like ya for being yourself... FUCK 'EM! FUCK 'EM against the wall, with handcuffs on and crazy glue on their lips" Bernie Mac
10-26-2016, 02:31 AM
Thanks, man. Seems interesting. Is it possible to get a hardcopy of this book? I'm not too much of a fan of PDF books.

✝ In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti ☦
11-02-2016, 09:59 AM
(10-26-2016 02:31 AM)Santamuerte Wrote:  Thanks, man. Seems interesting. Is it possible to get a hardcopy of this book? I'm not too much of a fan of PDF books.

Yea I believe so.... Try amazon and if not, then try the publisher directly. Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anarchist's Book Thread Fronin 43 3,978 07-23-2014 02:58 AM
Last Post: Fronin
  The Green Book - IRA Volunteer Manual Faust 3 857 07-30-2013 07:50 PM
Last Post: Divine Darkness