Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucifer Ritual
01-10-2017, 02:33 AM
Lucifer Ritual

Conjuration for Lucifer

Light candles and incense. Use a scrying mirror, bowl, crystal, or telepathic communication with the spirit through internal dialogue. This spirit can bring you all of your desires you must simply summon the spirit and state them starting with "It is my Will Lucifer..."

Invocation REPEAT 5 times
I call to thee Lucifer by the power of Thaumiel I conjure thee. For I invoke thee Lucifer by the powers of Kether. Make me a temple for your energies. Come to Me Lucifer by all the powers of Darkness and the world assumed. Rise within my mind, body, and being. By Yehovah Elohim, Shaddai El Chai, Elah, come before me now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evocation REPEAT 5 times
I call to thee Lucifer by the power of Thaumiel I conjure thee. For I evoke thee Lucifer by the powers of Kether. Come to Me Lucifer by all the powers of Darkness and the world assumed. By the power of the nightside Rise within my mind, body, and being. Come to me and rise in manifestation. Rise within the incense. Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer. By Yehovah Elohim, Shaddai El Chai, Elah, come before me now.

Then Say this following conjuration three times
Lucifer, Ouyar, Chameron, Aliseon, Mandousin, Premy, Oriet, Naydrus, Esmony, Eparinesont, Estiot, Dumosson, Danochar, Casmiel, Hayras, Fabelleronthou, Sodirno, Peatham, Come, Lucifer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Hmm, I should give that a try sometime. Has anything happened or what were the results when you did it?
01-11-2017, 03:58 AM
he manifests and can evoke any changes of power or status or tasks. He can even give gnosis and magickal power. Ask them to bestow their greatest blessings, enchantments, and spells. You can ask Lucifer for forbidden knowledge too. Pay attention to your thoughts and internal dialogue.
01-21-2017, 04:16 AM
I'll keep that in mind. I'll try the conjuration out some time
01-21-2017, 04:46 AM
(01-11-2017 03:58 AM)chosen_one_206 Wrote:  he manifests and can evoke any changes of power or status or tasks. He can even give gnosis and magickal power. Ask them to bestow their greatest blessings, enchantments, and spells. You can ask Lucifer for forbidden knowledge too. Pay attention to your thoughts and internal dialogue.

So what did you get? What were the greatest blessings etc?
01-21-2017, 01:04 PM
Hi, Thank you for giving us the means to do this but I'm wondering about the context. When do you use this and how were your results? It says it can get all of your desires, how does this manifest? Are these desires such as baser desires or desires of a more spiritual, fulfilling nature? When I think of Lucifer I think of impulse, rebellion, hedonism, and short term desires, a link I suppose I make due to the Devil's meaning such as in the Tarot. Also what kind of incense do you use? I try to keep my purpose specific so that I get into the correct state of mind easier by using them for an anchor. I'm curious if there is a specific fragrance that is stated in the ritual
01-22-2017, 04:57 AM
(01-10-2017 02:33 AM)chosen_one_206 Wrote:  by the power of Thaumiel

by the powers of Kether.

Legit.

Ἐγῶ εἰμί τό πᾶν, τό Α καί τό Ω.
02-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Lucifer is not some different entity. You are one and the same. You are Lucifer.

Biophotons meaning "light" are photons of light in the ultraviolet and low visible light range that are produced by a biological system. They are non-thermal in origin, and the emission of biophotons is technically a type of bioluminescence, though bioluminescence is generally reserved for higher luminance luciferin/luciferase systems. The term biophoton used in this narrow sense should not be confused with the broader field of biophotonics, which studies the general interaction of light with biological systems.
02-01-2017, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2017 10:55 PM by Sammy.)
chosen_one_206 [0]
What type an colour candles are use? also what type of Incense? What day or night is the ritual to be done? what were your results? What did you gain or achieve? how long did it take for you to see your desires met??

Thanks for the spell as Well..please answer those Question willing to give the spell a go

Many blessings n Prosperity
02-07-2017, 02:29 AM
Hello all,
I am new here and was drawn for a while to work with Lucifer. Anyone can give me any tips for beginners? I have started to say prayers mainly created by me and have light some candles and look at his sigil, any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance everyone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ritual Help to Catch to the M25 Cat Killer carlsmith 1 79 09-16-2017 11:15 PM
Last Post: belphguy
  Homemade Ritual Devices seisatsu 4 178 09-06-2017 09:05 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  A Magickal Ritual to Get Laid chetan10800 94 4,352 09-01-2017 01:00 PM
Last Post: Magus_austriacus
  Attraction Ritual prayer Santa Barbara Chango ProtectedWhiteLight 0 119 08-28-2017 05:11 PM
Last Post: ProtectedWhiteLight
  The Magickal Cashbook Easy Ritual To Attract Money Deebo 141 32,637 08-24-2017 01:46 AM
Last Post: Green Flame