Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucifer Ritual
01-10-2017, 02:33 AM
Lucifer Ritual

Conjuration for Lucifer

Light candles and incense. Use a scrying mirror, bowl, crystal, or telepathic communication with the spirit through internal dialogue. This spirit can bring you all of your desires you must simply summon the spirit and state them starting with "It is my Will Lucifer..."

Invocation REPEAT 5 times
I call to thee Lucifer by the power of Thaumiel I conjure thee. For I invoke thee Lucifer by the powers of Kether. Make me a temple for your energies. Come to Me Lucifer by all the powers of Darkness and the world assumed. Rise within my mind, body, and being. By Yehovah Elohim, Shaddai El Chai, Elah, come before me now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evocation REPEAT 5 times
I call to thee Lucifer by the power of Thaumiel I conjure thee. For I evoke thee Lucifer by the powers of Kether. Come to Me Lucifer by all the powers of Darkness and the world assumed. By the power of the nightside Rise within my mind, body, and being. Come to me and rise in manifestation. Rise within the incense. Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer. By Yehovah Elohim, Shaddai El Chai, Elah, come before me now.

Then Say this following conjuration three times
Lucifer, Ouyar, Chameron, Aliseon, Mandousin, Premy, Oriet, Naydrus, Esmony, Eparinesont, Estiot, Dumosson, Danochar, Casmiel, Hayras, Fabelleronthou, Sodirno, Peatham, Come, Lucifer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Hmm, I should give that a try sometime. Has anything happened or what were the results when you did it?
01-11-2017, 03:58 AM
he manifests and can evoke any changes of power or status or tasks. He can even give gnosis and magickal power. Ask them to bestow their greatest blessings, enchantments, and spells. You can ask Lucifer for forbidden knowledge too. Pay attention to your thoughts and internal dialogue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Magickal Cashbook Easy Ritual To Attract Money Deebo 107 17,315 01-16-2017 11:41 AM
Last Post: DirkShadows
  my ritual xperience belphguy 2 103 01-11-2017 07:16 PM
Last Post: Wild Card
  Purson Ritual chosen_one_206 0 84 01-10-2017 02:28 AM
Last Post: chosen_one_206
  Saint Expedite Ritual Seatown_magus 13 2,466 01-04-2017 04:37 AM
Last Post: High_Priestess76
  Succubus ritual advice please suzone 14 546 11-23-2016 03:10 AM
Last Post: suzone