Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucifer Ritual
02-07-2017, 03:32 AM
(02-07-2017 02:29 AM)jmole001 Wrote:  Hello all,
I am new here and was drawn for a while to work with Lucifer. Anyone can give me any tips for beginners? I have started to say prayers mainly created by me and have light some candles and look at his sigil, any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance everyone.

Learn to listen your thougths, to reconice other voices/thoughts, that doesnt belong to you

Change sleep patterns, be awake at nights, my spirit communication has improved alot with this step

Use time to get black candles, atleast from where im from theyr not "easy" to come by.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2017, 04:06 AM
Learn to listen your thougths, to reconice other voices/thoughts, that doesnt belong to you

Change sleep patterns, be awake at nights, my spirit communication has improved alot with this step

Use time to get black candles, atleast from where im from theyr not "easy" to come by.
[/quote]
Thanks Homicide. Do you only meditate at nights or you have a ritual that you follow?
02-08-2017, 02:43 AM
I'm not exactly sure I understand this ritual.... In what way did Lucifer supposedly manifest?? Do you have any proof or testimonials attesting to this particular ritual?? Also, did you create this yourself... Did you find it on the Internet? or did you "uncover it in an old and ancient book"???

There are two beliefs towards Lucifer (to my knowledge). One is that he is not an entity, but instead a theory, a thought, an idea, something to live by not worship. The other is that he is a tried and true entity as real as any other God. So what say you?
02-08-2017, 05:02 AM
(02-08-2017 02:43 AM)ApolloMoon Wrote:  I'm not exactly sure I understand this ritual.... In what way did Lucifer supposedly manifest?? Do you have any proof or testimonials attesting to this particular ritual?? Also, did you create this yourself... Did you find it on the Internet? or did you "uncover it in an old and ancient book"???

There are two beliefs towards Lucifer (to my knowledge). One is that he is not an entity, but instead a theory, a thought, an idea, something to live by not worship. The other is that he is a tried and true entity as real as any other God. So what say you?

I didn't make the thread, but looking at the ritual, Lucifer is supposed to manifest in the basin of water or the black mirror. The conjurations are a mix of Kabbalistic stuff, an enn and the conjuration from The Grimoire Verum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thougts about this own made ritual Runewolf 13 293 04-21-2017 09:45 PM
Last Post: sikander
  Is there any spell or ritual to improve visualization skills ? Kokonutts 28 466 04-03-2017 12:56 AM
Last Post: sikander
  Question about break up ritual candles lukes0426 6 152 03-23-2017 03:48 AM
Last Post: belphguy
  Angel ritual. belphguy 17 808 03-23-2017 02:38 AM
Last Post: nsakib95
  The Magickal Cashbook Easy Ritual To Attract Money Deebo 136 24,115 03-18-2017 06:45 PM
Last Post: DBX1977