Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lycanthropy
01-12-2017, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 08:47 AM by Therrae.)
Hello. Can anyone give me some good books about lycanthropy? I've tried to look after "Morphosephram" by William R. Wraithe and "Werewolves: The occult truth" by Konstantinos... but I couldn't find them in pdf (though I'll be thankful if someone could give them to me).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2017, 01:27 PM
Seeing as werewolves tend to be in the same conversation as vampires I figure this would be the best section for this. OP may actually get some answers now!

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-19-2017, 01:46 PM
Yeah. What are you willing to accept as werewolf material?
01-20-2017, 07:00 AM
The Artis wrote a great bit on this
I posted it on the blog

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-20-2017, 08:02 AM
See my questions are sometimes trick questions too or have a subtle element which people don't realize. People tend to think there is only one way to use a word for example or that their idea is the only possible idea so that they would find a question like in what ways can one be considered a werewolf and why? puzzling or even pointless. Yet there are so many diverse views past and present which might qualify for some as worthy of association with this term.

Here are the facts that are largely indisputable save by the most contentious and troublesome people.

Werewolf is a word.

Werewolf is a word that is generally expected to have been used and is expected to be in use currently in a variety of ways to refer to a variety of things.

We may each also have certain views regarding what this word could or should refer to either inclusively or exclusively.

The same holds for just about any term like this, such as witch, vampire, dragon, demon, god, angel, spirit or whatever else, even if the words used exist in other languages and are not common in our language they can still encompass a variety of references and better yet be used for even more potential references or uses.

There may be features of the word that make its selection more likely or of some particular use. At its worst, elements, implications, or even sounds in the pronouncing of the word may make some believe and insist upon the most narrow usage. For example the common modern belief and insistence in copying wolf behavior and imagining pack dynamics or images of literal physical wolf heads or faces as a necessary qualifier because the word "wolf" is involved except today lacking many of its ancient and medieval implications and symbolic qualities.

On such, the term is almost wasted because of how much richness it lacks.
01-21-2017, 06:06 AM
Magickinqu, where do I find this blog if I may ask?
01-21-2017, 07:46 PM
(01-21-2017 06:06 AM)ulvfdfgtmk Wrote:  Magickinqu, where do I find this blog if I may ask?

I think it is linked under his name. He might want to put an indicator that says "my blog" next to it.
01-21-2017, 09:34 PM
Doh, didn't See the link because I was on my mobile. Thanks mate!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [Lycanthropy] Fenrir: God of Wolves Fronin 26 2,383 09-14-2015 10:56 AM
Last Post: Shinichi
  (Lycanthropy) An interesting find Fronin 17 1,945 03-24-2013 09:48 PM
Last Post: Emrys