Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MK Ultra & Other Mind Control Programming
08-21-2015, 02:30 AM
I don't know about that. But its obviously used in the Military. I've heard stories from friends whose military friends whom were severely injured in combat, when in the hospital were approached by Psyops guys who taught them how to do Military Psychic Stuff. I know a bit off topic, but you never know what they involve in Militant Psi Training, even if its just drugs and hypnosis.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2015, 05:41 AM
I think everyone interested should read this online book by someone who claims to been a victim and survived. Chapter 2 is where it all really starts getting good, or bad depending on who you ask. I warn you, it's pretty intense. Psyched me out big time. Perhaps my mind just couldn't handle all the traumatic things I was reading; and I'm a guy who has no issues watching Los Zetas behead a rival gang member on video or some other such atrocity, but some of the stuff I read in that book was just too fucked up. If it's fake then the guy needs to start writing novels and making some bank cuz his imagination is on another level. If it's real......wow. Anyway, here it is:

How The Illuminati Create Totally Undectable Mind Control Slaves

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2015, 06:45 AM
Pretty heavy stuff. Makes one hope their might be a god who finds all that tawdry and dirty doesn't it?
Merchants, industrialists and whores have proven not to be the better stewards of anything I think....
08-23-2015, 08:00 AM
(08-23-2015 06:45 AM)QualonFireEye Wrote:  Pretty heavy stuff. Makes one hope their might be a god who finds all that tawdry and dirty doesn't it?
Merchants, industrialists and whores have proven not to be the better stewards of anything I think....

Some sick shit. When I read some of it my mind just can't take it. Especially when I'm high and reading it I freak the fuck out lol.

08-23-2015, 06:13 PM
But, those things are neutral in and of their selves and can be used for great edification. It's in the conception and hands of the beast barbarous enough to do it.
It used to be used to bring people up, alive, confident and feeling happy and free even though they worked 40 hours a week.
They simply switched the flip.....for financial purposes and herding
08-24-2015, 10:00 PM
(08-23-2015 06:13 PM)QualonFireEye Wrote:  But, those things are neutral in and of their selves and can be used for great edification. It's in the conception and hands of the beast barbarous enough to do it.
It used to be used to bring people up, alive, confident and feeling happy and free even though they worked 40 hours a week.
They simply switched the flip.....for financial purposes and herding

I don't understand how this relates. Would you !mind explaining what you mean please?

08-25-2015, 02:11 AM
(08-23-2015 05:41 AM)The God-King Wrote:  I think everyone interested should read this online book by someone who claims to been a victim and survived. Chapter 2 is where it all really starts getting good, or bad depending on who you ask. I warn you, it's pretty intense. Psyched me out big time. Perhaps my mind just couldn't handle all the traumatic things I was reading; and I'm a guy who has no issues watching Los Zetas behead a rival gang member on video or some other such atrocity, but some of the stuff I read in that book was just too fucked up. If it's fake then the guy needs to start writing novels and making some bank cuz his imagination is on another level. If it's real......wow. Anyway, here it is:

TGK, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Is there any real evidence that this is not entirely bullshit? Don't get me wrong, I think there are many places and people who have done these sorts of things to people. The Nazis are just the easy ones to pinpoint. We do know that Nazi scientists were rounded up in project paperclip and we have sufficient evidence of that.

But do we actually have evidence of "Bourne Identity" type mind-control and manipulation within our military and political ranks? The fact is the whole Illuminati thing appears more of a fad scam than a real thing. When you see Hollywood types claiming publicly they are part of the Illuminati you can be pretty sure they have no idea what they are talking about.

This whole "Monarch" and MK-Ultra thing really took off back in the 80's when the Satanic cult, child sacrifice, Bob Larson, daemons around every corner, play your Led Zeppelin records backward thing took off.

It just has that air of bullshit about it. Maybe it's not, but frankly the be-headings you mentioned would get me a lot more than this shit.

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
08-25-2015, 03:09 AM
(08-25-2015 02:11 AM)SteampunkScientist Wrote:  
(08-23-2015 05:41 AM)The God-King Wrote:  I think everyone interested should read this online book by someone who claims to been a victim and survived. Chapter 2 is where it all really starts getting good, or bad depending on who you ask. I warn you, it's pretty intense. Psyched me out big time. Perhaps my mind just couldn't handle all the traumatic things I was reading; and I'm a guy who has no issues watching Los Zetas behead a rival gang member on video or some other such atrocity, but some of the stuff I read in that book was just too fucked up. If it's fake then the guy needs to start writing novels and making some bank cuz his imagination is on another level. If it's real......wow. Anyway, here it is:

TGK, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Is there any real evidence that this is not entirely bullshit? Don't get me wrong, I think there are many places and people who have done these sorts of things to people. The Nazis are just the easy ones to pinpoint. We do know that Nazi scientists were rounded up in project paperclip and we have sufficient evidence of that.

But do we actually have evidence of "Bourne Identity" type mind-control and manipulation within our military and political ranks? The fact is the whole Illuminati thing appears more of a fad scam than a real thing. When you see Hollywood types claiming publicly they are part of the Illuminati you can be pretty sure they have no idea what they are talking about.

This whole "Monarch" and MK-Ultra thing really took off back in the 80's when the Satanic cult, child sacrifice, Bob Larson, daemons around every corner, play your Led Zeppelin records backward thing took off.

It just has that air of bullshit about it. Maybe it's not, but frankly the be-headings you mentioned would get me a lot more than this shit.

Talk of this sort of thing is allowed, because it serves both Political and Financial interests. I.e. like Disinformation campaigns and to keep people distracted and from the truth (Psychological Operations).

On the side... whether you are talking about Extra-terrestrial UFO Grays or Raptor Reptillians, demons and angels, or Illuminati.. it does serve a certain interest as far as keeping everyones mind BOXED IN to the same type of thinking. This is Useful, because it will generate renewed interest... such as returning back to Hollywood Regal Cinemas for the latest Horror or Action Flick, as well as perhaps visiting Disneyland at least once a year.

Like going to Church, where once a day a Communion Wine and Wafer keeps the devil away... while throwing a wad of cash in the basket. Same thing... they all just generate money and interest for a whole Genre of goodies.
08-25-2015, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 03:58 AM by SteampunkScientist.)
Good point. I suppose if the goal of the "Illuminati" whom ever they may or may not be, is to hide the truth by suffocating it in too much information and dis-information, then they are succeeding. Then, as you say, the distraction level is such that the few who do understand or know the truth are of little consequence to them.

Ah... but it is always by little consequences, that large consequences are created.

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
08-25-2015, 05:31 AM
(08-25-2015 02:11 AM)SteampunkScientist Wrote:  

I have no evidence of any of this, nor do I need any. As I said multiple times in my Hollywood & The Illuminati thread; I don't necessarily believe this stuff. It's just interesting to read. I don't need proof to be interested.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Crowd manipulation. How to control the masses! (Methods.) Selene 9 2,389 02-22-2017 05:13 PM
Last Post: Chrisis4ever
  How to control large groups of people AnonALion 16 4,301 08-13-2016 10:02 AM
Last Post: Tera
  Human mind control of the masses. Xanius 4 992 01-04-2016 07:01 PM
Last Post: DruidicGuy
  Angel Acheron - Mind Control White Wizard 1 794 09-09-2015 05:02 PM
Last Post: TheDragonKing
  [Syndicate]NLP-Neuro linguistic programming Dr.BrokenGod 4 2,174 12-22-2013 03:44 PM
Last Post: frater6of600