Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MK Ultra & Other Mind Control Programming
08-25-2015, 07:59 AM
(08-24-2015 10:00 PM)The God-King Wrote:  
(08-23-2015 06:13 PM)QualonFireEye Wrote:  But, those things are neutral in and of their selves and can be used for great edification. It's in the conception and hands of the beast barbarous enough to do it.
It used to be used to bring people up, alive, confident and feeling happy and free even though they worked 40 hours a week.
They simply switched the flip.....for financial purposes and herding

I don't understand how this relates. Would you !mind explaining what you mean please?

I mean to say the same type of tactics used to be used to maintain a stable industrial people here and can be used to create jedi rather than orcs, like is being done now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2016, 07:44 PM
(08-23-2015 08:00 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(08-23-2015 06:45 AM)QualonFireEye Wrote:  Pretty heavy stuff. Makes one hope their might be a god who finds all that tawdry and dirty doesn't it?
Merchants, industrialists and whores have proven not to be the better stewards of anything I think....

Some sick shit. When I read some of it my mind just can't take it. Especially when I'm high and reading it I freak the fuck out lol.

am currently high and am currently reading.

;Hehe
03-04-2016, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 11:09 AM by neon-aura.)
No one will probably believe me, but I went through what is referred to as ritual abuse (no affiliation with Satanism in my case) and mind control growing up. My family was involved in criminal activity, and it was a way of life for them. I think what it came down to was a few things: many of the people affiliated with this were sadistic, I suspect because they themselves grew up with this (some of the abuses seemed structured to get the victim's brain to sexualize hurting others; ) the strange rituals and torture promote loyalty a la hazing for those who were children of the group members; and no one would want to continue on this dark business if they weren't immersed in it from birth and came to see it as normal in some way.

Now, that just applies to the children of group members or people who they otherwise were grooming to participate. There were people who went through these abuses that I saw who were nothing more than slaves (the actual members were treated like slaves too, but for these children and other victims it is different - they were seen as just a commodity, a product, while not also member.) For them, there was also an element of human experimentation to it, and these techniques were damn good at creating traumatic amnesia and otherwise creating more controllable victims via provoking the development severe psychiatric disorders. Actually, that applied to the members too - I guess the main difference between the members and the "product" children is that they were not trained to be sadistic, and were not forced to participate in perpetration. The members are taught how to be perpetrators as well as how to be victims; these children were taught only to be victims.

But yeah... They did all kinds of crazy things that I hardly believe myself, and I went through it. I had to completely disown my family when I came of age, and have never regretted doing so. I am still recovering from it all, and probably will for at least the next decade.

Yes, it absolutely still happens. This website has some information on the phenomenon.
03-09-2016, 12:32 PM
(03-04-2016 10:54 AM)neon-aura Wrote:  No one will probably believe me, but I went through what is referred to as ritual abuse (no affiliation with Satanism in my case) and mind control growing up. My family was involved in criminal activity, and it was a way of life for them. I think what it came down to was a few things: many of the people affiliated with this were sadistic, I suspect because they themselves grew up with this (some of the abuses seemed structured to get the victim's brain to sexualize hurting others; ) the strange rituals and torture promote loyalty a la hazing for those who were children of the group members; and no one would want to continue on this dark business if they weren't immersed in it from birth and came to see it as normal in some way.

Now, that just applies to the children of group members or people who they otherwise were grooming to participate. There were people who went through these abuses that I saw who were nothing more than slaves (the actual members were treated like slaves too, but for these children and other victims it is different - they were seen as just a commodity, a product, while not also member.) For them, there was also an element of human experimentation to it, and these techniques were damn good at creating traumatic amnesia and otherwise creating more controllable victims via provoking the development severe psychiatric disorders. Actually, that applied to the members too - I guess the main difference between the members and the "product" children is that they were not trained to be sadistic, and were not forced to participate in perpetration. The members are taught how to be perpetrators as well as how to be victims; these children were taught only to be victims.

But yeah... They did all kinds of crazy things that I hardly believe myself, and I went through it. I had to completely disown my family when I came of age, and have never regretted doing so. I am still recovering from it all, and probably will for at least the next decade.

Yes, it absolutely still happens. This website has some information on the phenomenon.

I believe you.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-14-2016, 09:06 AM
Some interesting stuff happens in life...

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
- H. Spencer Lewis, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. 1915.
03-16-2016, 08:55 AM
(03-14-2016 09:06 AM)GuruWithin Wrote:  Some interesting stuff happens in life...

It's fucked up, for real. I read a lot about this stuff and there's a ton of evidence to support it being something that really happens. If so, it's completely fucked up. Like...........f--u-c-k-e-d u-p.

03-18-2016, 02:43 AM
Oh it is! Just look into CPS; human trafficking, forced labour, "brain-washing", selling them to organ movers...it's all bad.

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
- H. Spencer Lewis, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. 1915.
04-12-2016, 11:56 AM
It is real.
04-12-2016, 12:40 PM
(03-18-2016 02:43 AM)GuruWithin Wrote:  Oh it is! Just look into CPS; human trafficking, forced labour, "brain-washing", selling them to organ movers...it's all bad.

Go deeper, if you think you can handle it. Much deeper. This rabbit hole goes so far you won't even believe it. It's legitimately sick, twisted and disgusting. I lie to you not when I say my brain hurts after reading some of the things I read.

11-30-2016, 01:30 PM
Well in another realm , tv and internet which is like interactive tv omg the possibilities, mind programming happens around the clock. All you need to do is turn on and tune out. Which you will. Powerful magicians those fellows.

Yes it is for real. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/27/busine....html?_r=0

Shhh...........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Crowd manipulation. How to control the masses! (Methods.) Selene 8 2,128 02-11-2017 05:05 AM
Last Post: Yoda
  How to control large groups of people AnonALion 16 3,976 08-13-2016 10:02 AM
Last Post: Tera
  Human mind control of the masses. Xanius 4 850 01-04-2016 07:01 PM
Last Post: DruidicGuy
  Angel Acheron - Mind Control White Wizard 1 741 09-09-2015 05:02 PM
Last Post: TheDragonKing
  [Syndicate]NLP-Neuro linguistic programming Dr.BrokenGod 4 2,108 12-22-2013 03:44 PM
Last Post: frater6of600