Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOAR JARRIN ROOT
02-11-2018, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 12:46 PM by Scottish_Pride.)
Ok so I was obviously doing the DB questline when playing around with the jarrin root Astrid gave me. That shit is amazing, 2000 damage in one poison? I still have it because I reloaded the previous save, but I reeeaaaaly want to find a way to get more without modding/DLC/commands! I’m on the 360 version, virgin to mods, unpatched and not remastered. But when doing the follower duplication upon finding out about that, it seems to not work. I’ve tried 5 times now, and it still doesn’t dupe the root. And going back to Astrid after putting it in a barrel doesn’t lead to more dialogue options. Any other ways to copy or obtain more of this kickass ingredient? This would be the best thing for my sad, sad attempt at a stealth-sniping playstyle!

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2018, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 01:52 PM by Samurael.)
I don't play the game but according to the wiki all you can do with the shit without console commands is spec the fuck out of the alchemy tree. Then when you make the poison in the lab it has a 25 percent chance to duplicate, and there's an alchemy perk that duplicates duplicates, giving you a maximum crafting potential of four jarrin root poisons.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply