Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic School
01-11-2016, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2016 03:17 AM by Estagon.)
This is a group meant for all those who want to share their knowledge and go deeper "down the rabbit hole", by actually doing coordinated activities both regarding theory and practice.
We shall move through all the sides of what we call "magic" and find out why things work like this, how we can make them work and, ultimately, achieve solid results.
I decided to name it "Magic School" because we will all be both teachers and students at the same time. And whenever a member knows more than others, time will come that others will reach his level, and together we will move toward higher goals.
If you are interested in applying to this group, just send me a private message and you will be granted membership as soon as I read it.
If you have any questions regarding it, just send me a private message or post a reply to this thread and I will reply as soon as I read it.
Our first session will be set after one more user will decide to apply for the school.

MEMBERS LIST:
Estagon;
Eternal Accent;
Joycejoyce;
Tod;
Entick;
Ignis;
DruidicGuy;
thyNegative.

OUR LAST SESSION WAS ABOUT:
-----------------------------------

OUR NEXT SESSION WILL BE ABOUT:
An introduction to this school and to the ones who applied for it, setting our short-term goals and our first subject.

HOW WE HOLD OUR SESSIONS:
--- To be decided, but I think that holding them on a Skype chat group would make everything more involving---

HOW TO ACCESS TO THE SCHOLASTIC DOCUMENTATION:
We will write down on multiple text documents the main points of each session. The ones meant to be available outside of this group, will be posted on the forum.

Ashes to ashes, dust to the vacuum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Quote:I decided to name it "Magic School" because we will all be both teachers and students at the same time.

Not exactly how a school operates.

We do actually have plans to begin a WF School of Magick but it has been delayed once more due to planned structural updates. Official groups will likely not be touched until this happens and at that point, we may not even have groups in the same sense.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2016, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2016 01:13 AM by Estagon.)
(01-11-2016 10:54 PM)Harvey Wrote:  Not exactly how a school operates.

Not a typical one, that's true.

(01-11-2016 10:54 PM)Harvey Wrote:  We do actually have plans to begin a WF School of Magick but it has been delayed once more due to planned structural updates. Official groups will likely not be touched until this happens and at that point, we may not even have groups in the same sense.

And when you will do it, I'll gladly join!
Until then, we might start with something smaller, like this "Magic School" project.
I believe it would be very constructive, and it would really make our view of things wider, while our experience would eventually become greater.

01-12-2016, 10:08 AM
You're more than welcome to recruit!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-17-2016, 03:06 AM
(01-11-2016 10:54 PM)Harvey Wrote:  
Quote:I decided to name it "Magic School" because we will all be both teachers and students at the same time.

Not exactly how a school operates.

We do actually have plans to begin a WF School of Magick

I will be happy, if I was invited too..!!

By honor to G.A.D.U..!!
01-17-2016, 04:49 AM
Meanwhile, you can still join our school!

01-23-2016, 01:45 AM
Good luck to your group Estagon, I hope you keep it up.

A word of advice, if you want to contribute more to the site your magic school could collaborate on some straightforward simple tutorials. Simplistic tutorials are helpful because although there are a couple decent practitioners around the majority are beginners looking to learn. Most of the occult knowledge discussed on WF is typically too in depth for newcomers. If you combine the complexity of the countless magical systems and the lack of mainstream interest you find that too much technical details drive off anyone less familiar with esoteric terminology. Using smaller, simpler, and concise words is exceedingly helpful not just to beginners but adept and experts in clarifying pieces of meditation, ritual, and spiritual interactions by introducing new and interesting ideas that they may not have considered before.

[Image: skull%20star%202_zpsfqphqop8.jpg]
02-14-2016, 09:28 AM
Why was the last post so long ago?
02-14-2016, 09:26 PM
(02-14-2016 09:28 AM)Frater Wrote:  Why was the last post so long ago?

Because the people who wanted to apply for this school aren't going to add me on Skype, thus invalidating everything. Only one of them actually did it... And I cannot really do anything with just one "student" Sad

02-15-2016, 02:06 AM
(02-14-2016 09:26 PM)Estagon Wrote:  
(02-14-2016 09:28 AM)Frater Wrote:  Why was the last post so long ago?

Because the people who wanted to apply for this school aren't going to add me on Skype, thus invalidating everything. Only one of them actually did it... And I cannot really do anything with just one "student" Sad
You can create a chat, I think this way you will have success..

By honor to G.A.D.U..!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The School of Syndicate is now recruiting! Oldskool. 60 5,089 06-30-2013 10:46 AM
Last Post: Fronin