Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic School
02-15-2016, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2016 06:23 PM by thyNegative.)
there is no information about your skills.
Quote:I tried pretty much everything during my years of research, going through multiple experiences and achieving satisfying results, even though I have never been helped by anybody through my path.
every things have different meanings.
i also read your theories and i am disappointed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2016, 03:16 AM
(02-15-2016 02:06 AM)hts Wrote:  You can create a chat, I think this way you will have success..

I was in fact thinking to a Skype chat group, so that the logs of our meetings are automatically saved and even people who cannot participate to a specific session (pretty much every one of those who want to apply for it live in different time zones) can read and participate to it later - something that an IRC based chat would not be able to provide.

(02-15-2016 05:11 PM)thyNegative Wrote:  there is no information about your skills.
every things have different meanings.
i also read your theories and i am disappointed.

Well, I am quite good at Energy Manipulation. And yeah, that's it, as I think that any other practice is just a derivation of Energy Manipulation.
Regarding my theories, please let me know in which way they disappointed you; I am always looking forward to improve myself, so if they are wrong I will figure out how to correct them.
Also, welcome to the Magic School!

Ashes to ashes, dust to the vacuum.
11-05-2016, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 04:42 AM by Kwanite3000.)
I would like to join if possible
11-19-2016, 06:53 AM
I think to have a specific school of magic you would need a specific view of the universe. Does that make sense?
12-16-2016, 05:27 PM
Are you still teaching ?
12-16-2016, 07:13 PM
Sounds more like a free-form session rather than a school. There would have to be a kind of foundation to work from, what magic is, what is magic for etc.

I find many people start from general conceptions, see my thread on 'the pantomime of ontology' for more on this. I don't think a school of magic and occult can be founded without a foundation of philosophy, religion and then more practical applications. I can help with philosophy if you feel it would give the course material some footing.

12-20-2016, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2016 10:08 PM by Imagician.)
I'd like to learn magic.
01-01-2017, 12:24 PM
I will be PMing the OP. That being said, I hope this group will grow, or at least hope I find a Magic school group on WF that I can learn from. Even if I am your only student, I am willing to learn.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The School of Syndicate is now recruiting! Oldskool. 60 4,206 06-30-2013 10:46 AM
Last Post: Fronin