Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic's boundries
01-14-2018, 04:08 AM
Why aren't the people who work with magic the most influencent, beautiful and greatest people in the world?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2018, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2018 04:11 AM by Wylandriah91.)
There is a lot of evidence to suggest that the most powerful people in the world do practice magic. Sacredtexts has a bunch of books from the freemasonry that describes their rituals for example, and most magicians that I like and respect have reasonably affluent lives or comfortable circumstances that suit them, and I include myself in that.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
01-14-2018, 04:15 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2018 04:17 AM by Danler.)
(01-14-2018 04:10 AM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  There is a lot of evidence to suggest that the most powerful people in the world do practice magic. Sacredtexts has a bunch of books from the freemasonry that describes their rituals for example, and most magicians that I like and respect have reasonably affluent lives or comfortable circumstances that suit them, and I include myself in that.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have affirm things, but my intention was just to ask, cuz I've seen a lot of powerful people selling things or making publicity of themselves as if they haven't money or if they have other issues.

(Btw, sorry for any english mistakes I've made and will make, cause I can understand but writting isn't my strong. I'm not a native english speaker xD)

And tank you for you answer, I'm just really confused about magic and occult stuff.
01-14-2018, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2018 04:26 AM by Wylandriah91.)
Sorry if I came across a bit short as well, you can understand we get a lot of trolls and anti-witchcraft people asking similar questions Tounge if you want to learn anything you can ask us, we're pretty friendly when people are just curious Smiling

And your English is fine btw Tounge

01-14-2018, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2018 04:30 AM by Danler.)
Thank youuu, I realized that I sounded like some non-believer and I'm sorry hahah
01-14-2018, 04:39 AM
Happy no problem Smiling there are a lot of great threads on the forum that explain the basics really well Smiling and feel free to pm me if you have any questions Smiling

01-14-2018, 06:34 AM
What kind of answer do you expect? When did you ever saw a person or a group demeaning itself?

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
01-14-2018, 06:53 AM
I disagre, look in carl nagel. In his bookin i gess 1985_9 he want a girl and call asmodeus. Hes a litle overweight, and a kitle ugly. And use maguc his booklets tell of being taken over of a girl. Beung brike and di magic. He has tat in excess tru magic. Fb groups are. Crazy desilucional. And trolls. Tru sime politic do magic., are very private. I will confess something. Dnt laught... Im a nuce looking guy, a litle chubby i gess, but i dnt have a game so i use magic. No all are like tat.
01-14-2018, 08:05 AM
(01-14-2018 06:34 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  
What kind of answer do you expect? When did you ever saw a person or a group demeaning itself?

I think that happens sometimes Wink
But my point really wasn't to demeaning neither persons or groups, but I have a serie of doubts about how magic interferes in the world, how magic HAS interfered in the history till now and what can we change trough using magic, either in a big perspective.

(01-14-2018 06:53 AM)belphguy Wrote:  I disagre, look in carl nagel. In his bookin i gess 1985_9 he want a girl and call asmodeus. Hes a litle overweight, and a kitle ugly. And use maguc his booklets tell of being taken over of a girl. Beung brike and di magic. He has tat in excess tru magic. Fb groups are. Crazy desilucional. And trolls. Tru sime politic do magic., are very private. I will confess something. Dnt laught... Im a nuce looking guy, a litle chubby i gess, but i dnt have a game so i use magic. No all are like tat.

Wow, very interesting report.
01-14-2018, 10:40 AM
Every human has his own goals.
But not everyone wants to be famous, the
(01-14-2018 04:08 AM)Danlerdateline='1515866908' Wrote:  most influencent, beautiful [and]or greatest

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Planetary Magic vs Enoquian Magic Raziel Fire 35 3,327 07-20-2016 02:43 AM
Last Post: Orismen
  Spill / Ogham Magic spell magic. juledianwindrider 7 997 06-11-2016 11:40 AM
Last Post: Feywer96
  Know Thyself-To do magic is to realize that you are and can do magic Martinez 10 2,213 01-09-2016 04:34 PM
Last Post: Martinez
  Vulgar and Coincidental Magic - Great results? (Chaos Magic thread) Vitus Lazarus 3 2,063 10-09-2012 07:05 PM
Last Post: Vitus Lazarus
  Red / Combat Magic (Chaos Magic thread) Vitus Lazarus 4 1,815 10-04-2012 05:58 PM
Last Post: Vitus Lazarus