Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic's boundries
01-16-2018, 04:04 PM
This reminds me of the old “If they’re psychic why don’t they just get rich off of gambling and rig the stock market” question. Lol.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2018, 09:13 PM
It's a common question but pretty legitimate and logical I think. People who've been into conspiracy theories actually tend to accept it better than people who haven't seen the Bohemian Grove video, or heard of Hillary's delightful "spirit cooking" sessions with that artist x'D

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
01-16-2018, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2018 10:48 PM by HighColonic.)
During my first few years of initiation and working with a couple systems very similar to eachother as a sole practitioner, I asked this question to myself alot until during one meditation it became completely obvious to me.

And I've never had to want in my life for anything... at all... And for this I'm happy and thankful. But the human always lusts for more like a glutinous swine. This we can't ignore

When you find yourself getting upset, Maybe it is because it's the truth....
01-17-2018, 02:14 AM
Here's another way to put it: The magician isn't the only force in the equation. The magic is a force and will all it's own. You can do what thou wilt but so, too, will the magic, and spells don't work cheap.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.
01-17-2018, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2018 06:52 AM by HighColonic.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNvlDpaH...e=youtu.be

damn...

When you find yourself getting upset, Maybe it is because it's the truth....
Yesterday, 05:22 AM
Wait Wyl, Hillary did what? Conspiracy brain activated.

TELL ME MORE
TELL ME MORE

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
Yesterday, 05:28 AM
Scott you Google that shit man, just "hillary spirit cooking" and you'll find out what you need Tounge

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
Yesterday, 09:33 AM
Seems negative attracts negative as positive generally attracts positive. Check any forum or post or chat or game and irl situations and you'll see this obvious. Positive secure groups generally keep negative individuals away (its like a clensing and protective ward but made of living people).

Negativity leads to delusions, hopelessness, anger, (sins as the 7 but those are technically behaviors/life styles), and trolls. Yep trolls are usually jealous, envious, self defeatists looking to pounce on fresh healthy, innocent, happy lil goats.

Uh... Yeah living beings as boundaries in magic.
Yesterday, 11:40 AM
Clinically depressed people perceive phenomena more realistically than normal happy people do. Check that study out.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.
Today, 02:12 AM
But there still would be a point where you’re so off the edge in depression where you become irrational. I would know, have been clinically diagnosed with depression.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Planetary Magic vs Enoquian Magic Raziel Fire 35 3,343 07-20-2016 02:43 AM
Last Post: Orismen
  Spill / Ogham Magic spell magic. juledianwindrider 7 1,000 06-11-2016 11:40 AM
Last Post: Feywer96
  Know Thyself-To do magic is to realize that you are and can do magic Martinez 10 2,217 01-09-2016 04:34 PM
Last Post: Martinez
  Vulgar and Coincidental Magic - Great results? (Chaos Magic thread) Vitus Lazarus 3 2,065 10-09-2012 07:05 PM
Last Post: Vitus Lazarus
  Red / Combat Magic (Chaos Magic thread) Vitus Lazarus 4 1,822 10-04-2012 05:58 PM
Last Post: Vitus Lazarus