Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic's boundries
01-27-2018, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2018 10:47 AM by Calicifer.)
Hmmm, I say such things openly. Though, I have my way of making anything into my favour. I often crash and burn, but people tend to perceive that I land gracefully, heck, even prosper when I crash and burn. This is something quite bizarre as my and others perception about me tends to be very off. I can put such things in the conversation like with a girl and somehow it just flies over the head without impacting anything. Yet it depends. I can make such fact to be more noticeable for people as you see, saying something in conversation is not equal that person will comprehend that you are saying. Humans often need to be manipulated just a little bit, helping them to appreciate as you intended the things you say. It is often best just to hover around the question. For example, to talk about supernatural experiences when it is appropriate when talking about astrology. There was a situation for example. I knew business man. I had met him in Riga in interntaional debates tournament. So, we naturally got along. He had an interest in astrology and was practising it. So, I was curious and asked quicky and then exchanged contacts. After some time I had arranged a meeting with him. I travelled to our capital to meet him. He gave me full reading for the cake. There was one thing which I needed. My friend also wanted a reading, but I knew that asking favour on top of favour is kind of tricky. So, after meeting was about to close, I started talking more about occult in general. I told the truth of how person contacted me. I aimed to spark his interest and ignite his imagination. I was successful and I caught myself a fish. Then I said that this person desires for a same thing and I think his astral charts would prove very interesting indeed.

So, not only I spoke in extent about my magical dealings, I also managed to get more favours out of this person. In addition, I spoke about this field openly and my involvement in it without ever letting his thought to make natural conclusions. I toyed with his mind in a sense, but in practicality, I all, but named this thing. It is similar thing with people. You need to guide them. To ease them. They cannot handle conversation and thus you must control it. It might begin from wondering about the greater, hidden world and you can slowly ease person into it. How you tell that is of paramount importance. X is not equal X. The very same thing can appear to be two completely different things just on your delivery and thus you need some guile for that.

Though, it always helps me that people naturally tend to respect me. That I'm quite hefty guy. That I radiate aura of dominance and isolation. People might hate me, might try to ignore me, but when you are at the center stage, it is hard in not taking you seriously. Especially when I tend to fuck people up, no matter if I want to do this fucking or not. Opportunities for fucking somehow always appear on its own.

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2018, 01:58 PM
(01-27-2018 09:40 AM)Scottish_Pride Wrote:  I feel like there needs to be some sort of universal symbol that would help signal that you’re an occultist to other occultists for the people who do. One that’s discrete and not loudly controversial in the mainstream like pentagrams which result in normies sometimes raising a stink.

I know of an alchemist guild that has such a thing, but what about for other types? And how would the word spread in the community widely enough that this would be an effective means of communication.

Spouting off hermetic koans can make your peers perk up.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
01-30-2018, 06:34 PM
One basic tenet in Magic is Secrecy. The most powerful and most well practiced also adhere to anonymity. You also cannot materialize money out of nothing, only influence the flow through revenue streams you have already set in place.

I am not yet that well developed but I have made some gains in recent months toward my initial goal. The key for me was learning that desperation is counter-intuitive to magic.

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
Eyen Tasa Valocur Lucifuge Rofocale
Linan Tesa Jedan King Paimon

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And thus defy the tyrannous stars.-Kain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  kabalistic magic&black magic. belphguy 2 206 05-18-2018 05:06 AM
Last Post: belphguy
  Human Magic Powers and Spirit Magic Powers Candy Ray 23 705 03-04-2018 08:10 AM
Last Post: Obsessed Researcher
  Planetary Magic vs Enoquian Magic Raziel Fire 35 3,681 07-20-2016 02:43 AM
Last Post: Orismen
  Spill / Ogham Magic spell magic. juledianwindrider 7 1,133 06-11-2016 11:40 AM
Last Post: Feywer96
  Know Thyself-To do magic is to realize that you are and can do magic Martinez 10 2,404 01-09-2016 04:34 PM
Last Post: Martinez