Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magickal attack question.
03-27-2017, 04:36 AM
If you throw a magical attack or curse on or at someone, are you able to make it so that other people in that person's life don't get hurt, say their spouse or their children?

Believing is seeing is believing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2017, 04:43 AM
(03-27-2017 04:36 AM)toddvtx1300 Wrote:  If you throw a magical attack or curse on or at someone, are you able to make it so that other people in that person's life don't get hurt, say their spouse or their children?

If they are responsible for maintaining the lifestyles of the spouse, children, or other relatives and people in their life,
no, it'll pretty much reverberate down the chain.
Any detriment done to their own well-being would likewise significantly affect the well-being of those in their care.

If your therapist goes crazy, they can't exactly provide you peak service.
If your parent becomes abusive or neurotic, then likewise you will be affected adversely by their poor condition when they interact negatively with you...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-27-2017, 04:56 AM
Maybe it is possible to make it a cause for celebration for people as well? Then they would likewise be happy while the other suffers?
03-27-2017, 04:57 AM
Fair enough, and thanks. Let me reword the question. Can you have it cast so that no physical harm would come to anyone with them, for instance, if the demons decide to have them have a car accident. Can you ask for a stipulation that. No one is with him and gets hurt at the same time, physically.

03-27-2017, 05:01 AM
Absolutely you can ask for that. Operative term being Ask.

You can also shoot one individual in a crowd with a gun and the others might not be hit by that same bullet, as an example.

Has someone gotten on your nerves so much that you wish harm upon them so much?

Many people wish great harm upon me.

Is your cause justified truly?
03-27-2017, 05:02 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2017 05:02 AM by toddvtx1300.)
Maybe I am asking hypothetically.

03-27-2017, 05:02 AM
I never had a trouble with that. All the harm is focused on the individual and its relatives only have to deal with financial backlash and emotional pain. I essentially just focus all the energy on individual with intent to cause harm to him and just him with intent to break him. To shatter him and I have multiple experiences that nobody seemed to be hurt. Heck, the very first thing was casting extremely powerful curse on one of my very own. This is how I discovered that I might have some powers. I had a luxury to witness first hand how magick works then someone in my very home was affected by it.

Anyways, you have the power. It means it comes with certain responsibility. Consider yourself to hold higher morals than common man and think if that person's offense is really that unforgivable to just let the fool live without causing him harm?
03-27-2017, 05:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2017 05:10 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
Well the way to reason it is to think logically as follows:

Can A use B to inflict on C but not D?

What would that require?
It would require A.

It would require B (the means, be it a gun, poison, or tool or some operative with means and ability).

It would require C to be extracted from D and the method of harm or influence or transformation in other words, used should be precise enough that it does not influence or is not expected or estimated to influence D.

A huge explosion where C and D both are risks both C and D. A precise attack on C especially while separated by D is not expected to impact D.

The most important part of all of this for anyone is to learn how to think very logically and clearly.

A can not touch C without B (a body for example or any means to influence).
03-27-2017, 05:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2017 05:16 AM by Calicifer.)
You can speculate anything you want, everything is possible if we accept minute possibilities. Then you are causing any harm to an individual, he might cause issues for others. If you destroy an individual, there is something given which would affect others. For example, your target is likely to be a father. You are destroying a provider which health will personally touch his family. These kinds of interactions is basic stuff, this is why magick should be used only then offense is something that could not be overlooked. It should never be used to settle petty disputes on the other hand. At that point you become nothing more than a fiend which is being ridiculed by the media and the Church.
03-27-2017, 05:17 AM
(03-27-2017 04:57 AM)toddvtx1300 Wrote:  Fair enough, and thanks. Let me reword the question. Can you have it cast so that no physical harm would come to anyone with them, for instance, if the demons decide to have them have a car accident. Can you ask for a stipulation that. No one is with him and gets hurt at the same time, physically.

A Pact is basically a contract, so you can word it however you like. It is usually wise to make such stipulations if you are working with demons, or fae, or any other spirit known for trickiness. Especially those you aren't really friendly with. Tricky spirits are usually much nicer to those they have a positive relationship with, but relationship-based spirit work is a fair bit different than pact-based spirit work.

~:Shin:~

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Attack Sombra Style Thesombra 2 360 02-14-2018 03:30 PM
Last Post: grundy
  The Magickal Cashbook Easy Ritual To Attract Money Deebo 148 41,908 01-12-2018 02:29 AM
Last Post: Deodat Lawson
  Magickal Caahbook toddvtx1300 12 1,119 09-15-2017 03:29 PM
Last Post: master
  A Magickal Ritual to Get Laid chetan10800 94 6,621 09-01-2017 01:00 PM
Last Post: Magus_austriacus
  Question about Scrying Substitute for black mirror Last_Stand007 5 467 06-30-2017 10:44 PM
Last Post: Sammy