Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magickal attack question.
05-21-2017, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2017 02:43 PM by Bone.)
Hey toddvtx1300,

You've got many replies on this subject. So many opposing views. How do you know which one is true? All of them have truth to them, each person has their own opinion, own experiences etc. I will try to find some middle ground:

1. If you don't specify how the person will get harmed, others might suffer too.
2. If you choose an entity to work with that has no honor, others might get harmed, including you. So therefore you should choose carefully what type of magick or what type of entity to work with.
3. If you negoatiate a pact, you must specifiy the conditions under which the attack is allowed to happen. So for example your terms would include the person being alone, and the method of attack only causing that person specifically harm.
4. Even if you have researched the best way, done a solid pact, people still get hurt indirectly through mental suffering for example.
5. I agree, that a pact has it's own magick, and is binding for most entities. Why does Lucifer keep his word for example? Because he wants a good reputation so that people make more pacts with him. Right?
Really, the only bad news about demons mostly comes from people that have very strict relations with God and Jesus or other opposing views. I rarely have heard Left Hand Path practitioners talk badly about demons. Some even praise them as ancient gods.

I hope that helps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2017, 03:03 PM
(05-21-2017 02:41 PM)Bone Wrote:  Hey toddvtx1300,

You've got many replies on this subject. So many opposing views. How do you know which one is true? All of them have truth to them, each person has their own opinion, own experiences etc. I will try to find some middle ground:

1. If you don't specify how the person will get harmed, others might suffer too.
2. If you choose an entity to work with that has no honor, others might get harmed, including you. So therefore you should choose carefully what type of magick or what type of entity to work with.
3. If you negoatiate a pact, you must specifiy the conditions under which the attack is allowed to happen. So for example your terms would include the person being alone, and the method of attack only causing that person specifically harm.
4. Even if you have researched the best way, done a solid pact, people still get hurt indirectly through mental suffering for example.
5. I agree, that a pact has it's own magick, and is binding for most entities. Why does Lucifer keep his word for example? Because he wants a good reputation so that people make more pacts with him. Right?
Really, the only bad news about demons mostly comes from people that have very strict relations with God and Jesus or other opposing views. I rarely have heard Left Hand Path practitioners talk badly about demons. Some even praise them as ancient gods.

I hope that helps.

On the matter of daemons, not all of them are bad. They have the same dispositions as humans. The full spectrum of good, bad, and in between. In earlier times daemons were classified as entities of higher consciousness, and yes, lesser gods. It's only when monotheism came on the scene did the religious leaders buckle down on sweeping them aside and "demonizing" them. Religious organizations didn't want followers practicing in self empowerment outside of the institutions narrative. Those greedy bastards only wanted to reserve such privledge for themselves.

05-22-2017, 12:56 AM
Good stuff. Thanks bone and Christopher.

Believing is seeing is believing.
05-22-2017, 01:30 AM
I'd go with what amxha said.
05-22-2017, 03:24 AM
Ok. Not sweating the mental / collateral damage. Will be minimal and i understand comes with the territory.

Believing is seeing is believing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Attack Sombra Style Thesombra 2 394 02-14-2018 03:30 PM
Last Post: grundy
  The Magickal Cashbook Easy Ritual To Attract Money Deebo 148 42,956 01-12-2018 02:29 AM
Last Post: Deodat Lawson
  Magickal Caahbook toddvtx1300 12 1,164 09-15-2017 03:29 PM
Last Post: master
  A Magickal Ritual to Get Laid chetan10800 94 6,826 09-01-2017 01:00 PM
Last Post: Magus_austriacus
  Question about Scrying Substitute for black mirror Last_Stand007 5 510 06-30-2017 10:44 PM
Last Post: Sammy