Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magistris Tempus- The Masters of Time
03-30-2015, 10:28 AM
I argue time is a measurement of something that is not real.

~best regards.
╟▲KyFixorus the Wise▲╢
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2015, 08:51 PM
(03-30-2015 10:28 AM)Kyfixorus Wrote:  I argue time is a measurement of something that is not real.

So like when they measure it with imaginary numbers and they don't get singularities, or you mean completely irrelevant?

[Image: OyYiLJI.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
03-31-2015, 02:15 AM
If your a spiritualist, you know you will rebirth, and once you realize this physically time starts to warp, the fear of death slowly becomes an anticipated moment your prepared to expirence. The myans predicted the "end of time" or the end of the night and day cycle and the birth of time as a number.

For an example, why don't you go an entire week with out checking the time, you will find you at first depend on it, but the fewer time you spend checking it, the stronger your attatchmwnt to nature and surroundings.

~best regards.
╟▲KyFixorus the Wise▲╢
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2015, 05:38 PM
http://www.foundalis.com/phi/WhyTimeFlows.htm

i would just like to add this in here.
07-08-2015, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 05:37 AM by Inane.)
-Nvmd

Clarity
07-09-2015, 01:27 PM
As a thought, how about Janus? In relation to helping hold onto past knowledge of an altered present. As a god of doorways/portals it seems like he would be perfect for seeing both sides of the timeline. Each side of the door, so to speak.

The real is what works - Jung
07-09-2015, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 02:13 PM by Daemonaid.)
You guys could use Abadon as a godform if you have her/it as the Rider comming from the fold, returning the information to its past state.

It might really encase the duality of this particular mastery, for it is a great and vast one indeed.

Time after all is nothing, though it has already happened, each frame of the universe. We often equivilate this phenomena with light, most likely some primal directive evolution has kindly gifted us by the grace of the triple goddess. It is true causality is deeply entangled with time, as much as light with causality, and possibly, even with a reagent as seemingly virtual as time, so necessitative to consciousness and experience itself in all our ignorance, time entangled to light.

This light we offer to the equation is astral at best, though if we were to resurrect the ancient ways of the white, those older than the current era's Brotherhood, we would have an excellent opportunity for many Druids and their gene pool.

This would take much work to grasp a finite concept to cast it into a non-infinite series, which will effervesce and fractal into effective mastery. A mastery which would bring our sentience closer to the beating heart of the universe, the entirety of akesh!

I do hope you all see these implications.
I would also very much like to help in any way I could.
07-09-2015, 06:12 PM
I'm not sure if fronin or sev is still working on this but I've gotten side tracked for awhile, may choose to start working on it again
07-09-2015, 11:28 PM
Been side tracked as well but had a couple of interesting results that would cause some to call me crazy so I won't detail it here.

[Image: OyYiLJI.jpg]
07-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Feel free to share em with me, I wont judge, promise Wink