Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Malia Obama Worked For Obama's Best Friend To Repay Campaign Debt
10-17-2017, 12:18 PM
Sick secret is out Malia Obama worked for Obama's best friend to repay campaign debt here’s how he used her. Barack and Michelle sent Malia to work for Harvey Weinstein during her gap year.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2017, 12:32 PM
No mention of Mrs obama's latest endeavour?

10-21-2017, 08:06 PM
She's a real mess.
10-22-2017, 11:41 PM
I don't understand the reading to children as a 5-horned "demon" (some say a baphomet but thats 3 horns i thought with one being more a torch).
[Image: long_beach_drag_queen_storytime-1508272748-4493.jpg]

Parents must know their kids i guess because i know children deathly afraid of certain cartoons, images, etc,

I am a bit divided on the subject. When so many government officials seem behind sex scandals, sex trade, and pedophilia this idea seems wrong.

They can say its not sex related but you throw LGBQTOXYZ into the face of the adults and onlookers. Most young children wont know that. They might overlook drag and think a type of dress up or they might think its odd as their parents/neighbors never done that. Dunno as this is San Francisco so its a huge melting pot of sexual culture.

Dressing up as the fairy demon from heck might be Overkill though. And the story selections are about gender equality and differences. I know the young are impressionable and more easy to assimilate/program. It isnt really the same as an adult deciding.

I rather avoid the gender sex choice wars. If you ever watched the animal, reptile, parasite, plant empire... Its a sexual mess at times.

So societable acceptence according to doctrines or chaotic unlawfulness and beastial instinct. Life is a huge mess. And the more people the more mess.

I suppose being hooked into a machine and being borg is yet another shitty option.

Or being a hermit. Hmmmm i pull away every day at times. Problem is i turn into that "GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN or FUCK THE WORLD LET IT ALL BURN!" Type of mentality.

(Shrugs)
10-23-2017, 11:24 PM
I can't understand any of these crazies.

I never understand how the media kept saying how good Obama looked and used her as an example of good health when she was in the WH.

I avoid all these crazies.
10-24-2017, 12:13 AM
Didnt she and her sister and mom get to eat anything while they castrated the school lunch program to basically serve raw vegetables and water?

The school they attended was like richie riches palace?
10-24-2017, 02:56 AM
(10-24-2017 12:13 AM)ZackDuckers Wrote:  Didnt she and her sister and mom get to eat anything while they castrated the school lunch program to basically serve raw vegetables and water?

The school they attended was like richie riches palace?

The school lunches were the same food choices as the prison system.

Look at her and you can see she didn't follow the diet she forced on the students.

Whatever she is eating has her big enough to be in the NFL.

As a matter of fact, listening to some of what she says, makes it sound like she's had some shots to the head.

That person in the library photo is probably one of her dates.
10-24-2017, 05:33 PM
(10-22-2017 11:41 PM)ZackDuckers Wrote:  I don't understand the reading to children as a 5-horned "demon" (some say a baphomet but thats 3 horns i thought with one being more a torch).
[img]https://cdn20.patch.com/users/22942913/20171017/043913/styles/T800x600/public/processed_images/long_beach_drag_queen_storytime-1508272748-4493.jpg[/img
now if it was a decent book lke the satanc bble...
Angel

""Which goes to show that salt is useful for more than just exorcising demons""

""There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it""

The man of religion believes in god
The magician knows god
The sorcerer is god
10-24-2017, 07:27 PM
Would be fine a reading of such at an adult place. This looks like forced acceptance. Eh... Parents mustve consented since they didnt leave with their kids.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tillerson Just Fired Every Clinton And Obama Person At The State Dept. jcolanzi 1 196 07-20-2017 10:40 PM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  It's confirmed Obama wire tapped Trump Mider2009 6 347 03-14-2017 06:59 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  FBI Comey Gives OBAMA Wiretap Records To Senate jcolanzi 2 191 03-11-2017 10:35 PM
  John McCain's Campaign Manager Arrested For Pedophilia jcolanzi 5 355 03-07-2017 09:17 AM
  Bush, Obama, Arkadius-Rash 10 2,335 01-24-2015 10:56 AM
Last Post: Maagii