Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Marketplace Rules
06-26-2015, 11:36 AM
Seeing as the marketplace has taken off and is flourishing in unexpected ways we need to set some ground rules so things don't get cluttered and it becomes a cesspool.

1) ONE FREE READING THREAD PER MEMBER

We have too many threads by the same members advertising free readings. You're able to offer as many free readings as you desire. Just keep it to one thread. We don't need 15 threads by the same members offering free readings. I'll be merging the ones that exist already to the earliest free reading threads for each member that has them.

2) SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

If you're looking for a specific service please search the marketplace to see if there is a member who offers such a service before posting a thread asking for it. It should be obvious by now which members offer readings, but there are members here who also offer spell and ritual work, tools, evocation services, etc. Please search before posting threads asking for services.

3)UNDERSTAND THAT MAGIC ISN'T GUARANTEED

This mainly goes for scam reports. I don't care if you paid $5 or $5000 for a service to a member here, magic does not work 100% of the time. Anyone who tells you different is just after your money. And on the off chance that there are those unnaturally skilled practitioners out there who never fail, I can guarantee you they aren't spending their time on a beginner forum. Do your best to contact the member you paid and work it out before declaring them a scammer. Keep all your PMs, emails, save/screenshot your skype or other such IM conversations, etc etc.

4)THE FORUM RULES STILL APPLY HERE

This should go without saying but alas:

Mind the forum rules at large. The marketplace is not exempt from those rules. This is especially for those who have their own website and sell their services/wares via that site. If you have your own site (meaning not an Etsy or eBay storefront) and that site has a forum attached to it you MAY NOT post links to that site. Warnings will be given out. Insults are, of course, not tolerated. I don't care if so-and-so really did scam you. Calling them a buttery bitch cunt fucker with a fag nasty of a father (the "buttery bitch" part is courtesy of Mider Hehe ) isn't going to get your money back or change the situation. Deal with it in a civil manner.

Thank you and enjoy the marketplace.

These rules may be updated and expanded at any time by Staff or Admin

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2015, 11:39 AM
Lol yeah I feel like this should be a good thing for the marketplace, granted I'll just have to update mine with announcements whenever I'm making something new.
Find all posts by this user
06-26-2015, 11:51 AM
(06-26-2015 11:39 AM)Sevarn Wrote:  Lol yeah I feel like this should be a good thing for the marketplace, granted I'll just have to update mine with announcements whenever I'm making something new.

Yes, please continue to update the threads you already have that is most associated with the service you're offering. I will allow two exceptions:

1) (If you don't have an Etsy or eBay storefront) You're offering a new service. You may start a new thread if you're offering something new that wasn't on your old thread.

2) The old thread is very old, like months old. You don't have to go grave-digging, just start a new one. But if it's only a few days or few weeks old, just update it with any new services, information, specials, etc. Any by 'old' I mean that no one has posted in it at all, not just you.

I'm doing this to keep the marketplace from becoming cluttered with threads from the same members offering the exact same service(s) as their last thread(s).

06-26-2015, 11:55 AM
Ah, good. I don't have a storefront because I work for free (depending on the situation) but if I start offering something new I'll make a new thread.
06-26-2015, 03:09 PM
Is evocation a guarantee success 100 percent of the time
06-26-2015, 03:20 PM
No nothing is

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
06-26-2015, 04:02 PM
Uhh I don't get it ...how could a demon agree to something and not bring results?
06-26-2015, 04:14 PM
Because they aren't all powerful I guess. A demon once told me he'd do something and failed.

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
06-26-2015, 04:36 PM
Seriously which demon was it ? Aren't they constrained by the triangle of art to tell the truth?
I don't get this at all.... I just don't see the point in a demon saying sure mider I'll do this for you to later on fail and be like I'm sorry.dude I couldn't achieve what you asked of me ....what ? Then why'd you agree to do this ? Wouldn't it be easier to say I'm sorry but I cannot do this for you
06-26-2015, 10:02 PM
(06-26-2015 04:36 PM)goldcoins Wrote:  Seriously which demon was it ? Aren't they constrained by the triangle of art to tell the truth?
I don't get this at all.... I just don't see the point in a demon saying sure mider I'll do this for you to later on fail and be like I'm sorry.dude I couldn't achieve what you asked of me ....what ? Then why'd you agree to do this ? Wouldn't it be easier to say I'm sorry but I cannot do this for you

You're thinking about it too hard. Spirits aren't all powerful beings. Just because it can do something doesn't mean it will. I can get into Fort Knox, it's possible. But the chances of it happening are slim to none due to immense security. Working with spirits greatly increases your chances of success and most things like love, money, health, protection, etc are pretty straightforward and spirits can generally bring those things with no issues (so long as you're clear with your request). But while Sitri can get you laid, if you ask him to get you laid with Halle Berry or Mariah Carey it probably won't happen unless you happen to hang in the same circles as they do. Hopefully you understand. However, this isn't a discussion thread, we have the Goetia section for that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Magick Jobs - a marketplace for spiritual services and items Anima Ianuam 26 2,347 07-23-2014 11:02 PM
Last Post: Zardas