Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Marketplace Rules
06-27-2015, 05:34 AM
Still doesn't answer why demons angels or spirits, once they have agreed, agree to do something well within their power and then fail to do so then when follow up comes they say they are working but literally no results come about the work
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2015, 05:36 AM
(06-27-2015 05:34 AM)goldcoins Wrote:  Still doesn't answer why demons angels or spirits, once they have agreed, agree to do something well within their power and then fail to do so then when follow up comes they say they are working but literally no results come about the work

Because people fail to see the true nature of spirits =) which is why looking to the "Source's" of the spirit in question comes in handy.
06-27-2015, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2015 05:40 AM by Mider2009.)
What makes you think it was within the spirits power?

We already told you magic can't accomplish everything.

Card reader, pm me if interested.
06-27-2015, 05:47 AM
(06-27-2015 05:34 AM)goldcoins Wrote:  Still doesn't answer why demons angels or spirits, once they have agreed, agree to do something well within their power and then fail to do so then when follow up comes they say they are working but literally no results come about the work

I've done my best to explain. If something doesn't make sense please be more clear as to what it is exactly. But as I said, this isn't a discussion thread. We have the Goetia section for that.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-27-2015, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2015 06:05 AM by goldcoins.)
(06-27-2015 05:39 AM)Mider2009 Wrote:  What makes you think it was within the spirits power?

We already told you magic can't accomplish everything.

Raphael does healing I ask for healing as specific as I can still get no healing in fact the spirit told the magus I have no mental illnesses ,but I hear voices...so it's possibly the magus fault
06-27-2015, 06:08 AM
....they told you to open a thread in the goetia section

Card reader, pm me if interested.
03-03-2016, 01:00 AM
Adding to the rules of the marketplace:

In order to post a thread in the marketplace you must formally introduce yourself to the forum and show that you are an active part of the community. You can advertise yourself through your signature until you are deemed active by the staff. This is to prevent scammers and spammers, not to prevent people from promoting themselves. The best self-promotion is to make high quality posts and engage the community.

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: a997643d-f4a9-4c38-a14a-5bd0e84bfea8.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
03-03-2016, 05:34 AM
(03-03-2016 01:00 AM)Fouch├Ęt Nan Pwen Wrote:  Adding to the rules of the marketplace:

In order to post a thread in the marketplace you must formally introduce yourself to the forum and show that you are an active part of the community. You can advertise yourself through your signature until you are deemed active by the staff. This is to prevent scammers and spammers, not to prevent people from promoting themselves. The best self-promotion is to make high quality posts and engage the community.

How do You handle Known scammers selling fake services, like that Jerk off from Africa curing Cancer?Not only is that impossible through Magick
its pretty sick and heartless, also some people are so desperate and have so much faith they are blinded with Fear of Death that the are willing to do anything...
Do you ban these members, or do you say they are not forcing anyone and if people are dumb enough to try it, They derserve to be ripped off?

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
03-03-2016, 05:39 AM
TGK and the rest of the staff are working on new rules to address those issues.

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: a997643d-f4a9-4c38-a14a-5bd0e84bfea8.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
03-03-2016, 07:35 AM
I know of a scammer that is running around in this site right now scamming people for 500-800$ at a clip.. How do people not report these guys? I don't get it..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Magick Jobs - a marketplace for spiritual services and items Anima Ianuam 26 2,280 07-23-2014 11:02 PM
Last Post: Zardas