Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Marketplace Rules
03-03-2016, 07:42 AM
PM me

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: a997643d-f4a9-4c38-a14a-5bd0e84bfea8.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 10:17 AM
(03-03-2016 05:34 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  How do You handle Known scammers selling fake services, like that Jerk off from Africa curing Cancer?Not only is that impossible through Magick
its pretty sick and heartless, also some people are so desperate and have so much faith they are blinded with Fear of Death that the are willing to do anything...
Do you ban these members, or do you say they are not forcing anyone and if people are dumb enough to try it, They derserve to be ripped off?

I'm working on something for this. Not sure how I want to handle it just yet though.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
03-03-2016, 10:17 AM
(03-03-2016 07:35 AM)A LEADER Wrote:  I know of a scammer that is running around in this site right now scamming people for 500-800$ at a clip.. How do people not report these guys? I don't get it..

Yes if you know of someone who is scamming members here and you have proof of this (expensive workings is not proof) then please do contact a Staff member and they will be dealt with.

03-03-2016, 11:23 AM
@ Leader, can you tell us who it is? I dont want to be scammed out of my little money I have. Thank you
Find all posts by this user
03-03-2016, 12:58 PM
(03-03-2016 11:23 AM)goldcoins Wrote:  @ Leader, can you tell us who it is? I dont want to be scammed out of my little money I have. Thank you

It is not wise to accuse anyone without proof. Please let Staff handle it. If you're that afraid of being scammed I would advise you not to seek work from anyone other than those who are reputed on the site (Fouchet, Absinthe, TWF, etc) or learn to do the work yourself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Magick Jobs - a marketplace for spiritual services and items Anima Ianuam 26 2,506 07-23-2014 11:02 PM
Last Post: Zardas