Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mind Over Matter Experiment *Results*
04-16-2018, 08:40 AM
(04-16-2018 08:10 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  
Quote:I can't do the test. I don't have peaceful conditions here, I don't have jars or money, I can't waste rice, more over, I can not say nasty things to supposedly inanimate objects of any sort.

*Cough cough*. I have a really bad flue.

Not only you made your sentence in a way which would strongly imply lack of money for rice and jars, but you also outright said you do not have money which now you are trying to dodge under the pretext of unnamed morals. Furthermore, you talk gibberish such as "being too kind to talk mean things to the rice" while you continuously insult and mock other people. Or did you forgot how you for half an hour straight outright attacked and insulted me on discord chat in any way you could? Maybe you should get some of that meanness towards the rice? Just think of one jar of rice as Calicifer and filth from your mouth should come freely. Just know when to stop as you might not just rot the rice, but create a new kinds virulent diseases in that unfortunate jar.

Or money to spend on things I find immoral and leading to unhappiness. The complete version. Lets say I don't have money (but somehow have internet and all these amenities, and have to type everything perfectly for you to understand it when English is not even your first language and you come from a different culture that understands some things differently like that weird school boy studying thing you brought up once), who cares? As long as I'm happy and having a fine time, then what does it matter if I'm poor or rich? I'm neither poor nor rich though. With very little money I manage to manage it and live quite well, but what I meant there is I don't have money to throw around on things I feel are unethical and wrong to do, like buying alcohol and drinking it. I have money I could spend on that or cigarettes, but I don't. I don't have money to spend on those bad things, only on good things and survival things.

Is that more clear now?

Also, let me make it a little easier for you. I am a hypocrite, liar, deceiver, fraud, charlatan, misleader, two tongued, snake, evil, amoral, selfish, bad, wicked, malicious, poisonous, villainous, thieving, monster.

So you don't have to worry about it too much. You are not spending your time in any great way by "Oh I caught so and so and proved they were bad or said something once different from another thing!" anyone like that, needs to get a life.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2018, 08:58 AM
The thing is, nobody understands you. You are whining and crying instead of admitting mistake. You made a technical blunder and since you are not a man enough, you cannot accept any mistake on your part. Instead, like a child you are accusing others of illiteracy when ironically, if there is someone illiterate in this thread, it is most definitely you. You wrote in direct sense that you do not have jars and money for the experiment. Then you said you cannot waste rice which after such sentence naturally implies that rice are too valuable for you to be able to waste them in terms of finances.

I will not assume you ever went to primary and middle schools, but there we are being thought how to properly make our sentences that other people would understand them. There we learn that we simply cannot send a follow up letter in regards of your previous texts with guidelines and explanations of how to understand what you had just vomited through the keyboard. You know, subtle, esoteric things like that. You would be surprised how much they actually help in real life.

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
04-16-2018, 10:34 AM
(04-16-2018 08:58 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  [i][font=Trebuchet MS][align=justify]The thing is, nobody understands you. You are whining and crying instead of admitting mistake.
I didn't read what you wrote yet, but do you have a problem with babies?

I didn't make a mistake, but is your life caring about the mistakes made on the internet by strangers? You must be mad! What kind of a life is that? Do you enjoy a life being a person sent after this big baby to wipe up my sh*t and let me know about the sh*t? That is your life? Sorceress too? Dusk also? Mamma? Papa? Unky?

Go ahead and try this experiment Calicifer. Try even the version with just labels. The experiment really makes very little technical sense, like why wouldn't the "bad vibes" reach the jar sitting right next to it or leech off? None of it makes any sense. Which is why it is extremely important to keep on doing it and adjusting factors to figure it all out.
04-16-2018, 04:28 PM
Youre running a great thread Mag. You want to put down the ones who did do the test and you wont do it yourself either.

Why not kick fucking rocks? Why turn a great thread into all "you"?

[Image: screenshot_8704_zps3brusk1l.png]
04-16-2018, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2018 05:26 PM by The Artis Magistra.)
(04-16-2018 04:28 PM)Sorceress Wrote:  Youre running a great thread Mag. You want to put down the ones who did do the test and you wont do it yourself either.

Why not kick fucking rocks? Why turn a great thread into all "you"?

It is a great thread, so people should perform the test in the many ways I described as well if possible, see what happens, it will be interesting, but you asked me to do it and I explained that I can not ever do anything even this cruel, so I'm morally opposed, besides not even having jars, I'd never ever do something like this. Also I don't kick rocks either, unless to move them out of the way so people don't step on them or hurt themselves.
04-16-2018, 06:20 PM
Debunked.
https://foodretro.com/debunking-the-rice-experiment/
04-16-2018, 11:32 PM
And like a coward you just avoided the whole deal nor had a spine to admit irrefutable mistake you did. It is funny how you hide behind pathetic excuses as morality while committing heinous actions yourself.

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
04-17-2018, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 01:45 AM by Incognitus.)
(04-16-2018 06:20 PM)Severus Wrote:  Debunked.
https://foodretro.com/debunking-the-rice-experiment/

Honestly, this is kind of what I've been thinking also, but it's such a cheap and easy experiment. With proper controls you can reduce some of the possibility of the jars being contaminated in different ways. Obviously, you can't be perfect at home, but it's a fun project.

"It's been debunked" is a crap reason to not do an experiment as long as you understand the controls and the things that can affect the outcome (such as fungus growth, etc). It's good information to have, tho, for perspective.

Incidentally, we're having severe weather here and have for days, so it's likely I won't start mine until this coming weekend. Can't get to the store at all right now.
04-17-2018, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 03:08 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
(04-16-2018 11:32 PM)Calicifer Wrote:  
And like a coward you just avoided the whole deal nor had a spine to admit irrefutable mistake you did. It is funny how you hide behind pathetic excuses as morality while committing heinous actions yourself.
Isn't it? List them if you have them copper! In my other thread though made for such complaints or one of ours, not here please.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I need to clear my mind. Detta 14 3,359 10-03-2014 09:05 PM
Last Post: Gottskalk
  How good energy manipulation results get? Zardas 22 3,401 08-16-2014 06:37 AM
Last Post: darangal
  Energy Manipulation Experiment: Anyone wish to participate? Shadow 47 4,977 06-23-2014 09:15 AM
Last Post: Shadow
  MASTERING MIND riverwizard 2 794 11-04-2012 03:12 AM
Last Post: riverwizard