Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile version not zooming
12-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Hello! Love the look of the forum, the colour scheme is really sweet and I could write and write on this forever!

One tiny nag here, I usually use WF on my PC, but occassionally I like to view threads on the go.

If I post in a thread, the zoom seems to work okay, but most of the time I can't see the writing (even if I turn the screen length ways) very well, even in the board menu.

Is there anything that I need to do, or is there something on your end in my BB that could sort this out?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2016, 05:11 AM
(12-01-2016 09:50 PM)Ontical Wrote:  Hello! Love the look of the forum, the colour scheme is really sweet and I could write and write on this forever!

One tiny nag here, I usually use WF on my PC, but occassionally I like to view threads on the go.

If I post in a thread, the zoom seems to work okay, but most of the time I can't see the writing (even if I turn the screen length ways) very well, even in the board menu.

Is there anything that I need to do, or is there something on your end in my BB that could sort this out?

I personally do not have a clue, Ontical, maybe the Admins here have more experience with this. You could PM one to ask them directly.

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.
12-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Ok thanks Hagen Van Horne. If any admins see this post, please feelfree to comment here or PM me too. Smiling

12-03-2016, 04:07 AM
I figured it out, I just have to refresh the page on my phone if the text hasn't zoomed, if there's any setting at the back of the website that could sort that out without me having to do that, that would be awesome if you guys could fix.

12-12-2016, 05:36 AM
You can also switch to full version. I had to switch to full because i couldnt read the UCP (user control panel); it appeared as little gears making it impossible ti read.

I still cant rate others as my ancient phone is crappy os and outdated. Ah well.
12-12-2016, 05:39 AM
I am using Android and was unable to switch to full mode in firefox app. I also can't rate on the phone, as a pop-up window has to appear, I can only rate on a PC.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Quote not working in mobile view Brother Man 5 552 07-08-2015 04:50 AM
Last Post: Daimon
  Issues With Quoting On Mobile The God-King 10 1,227 07-26-2013 10:54 PM
Last Post: William
  Wizard Forums Mobile Version Crow 72 5,785 01-21-2013 07:59 AM
Last Post: Grin
  Mobile browsing bug. C4Vendetta 33 2,165 02-17-2012 09:31 AM
Last Post: Crow