Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monroe Institute
06-23-2017, 04:13 PM
Have any1 hered of it ? What they do and does it work ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2017, 09:32 PM
It teachs astral projection. yes it works, he is a professional in this.
06-23-2017, 10:41 PM
Yes it does, i have been to some of the seminars hosted by TMI when ever it happens in India, Last time Tom Campbell was here, great seminar, i learnt alot from the material that TMI provides.
06-25-2017, 01:23 PM
phased, do u often go astral travel?
06-27-2017, 04:52 AM
I visit Astral twice a week due to work load I get too tired to do it during the work days..
06-27-2017, 01:15 PM
yea, astral travel costs a lot energy, i heard the monroe institute owner went to astral travel and never back finally....is it true?
u need to be careful. why not just do lucid dreams , learn dream yoga?
06-27-2017, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2017 10:27 PM by phased.)
Nothing like that happened to Rob Monroe, infact I can say that he had put in way more research and time into this more than anyone else, there is nothing like not coming back from Astral or getting stuck there, that is just fear, it just cannot happen, at times there is energy loss only when visiting some fuked up planes..
06-30-2017, 03:39 AM
Hi Phased!

Astral projection is a very illusive thing to me, even though I love the thought of it very dearly. Wpuld you suggest that I follow the book "the phase" in order to have an astral experience? I have read quite a lot of books on astral projection, including some of the free Monroe material. The problem is, I rarely have time to practice the very specific techniques that these people write about and if I do find a technique that I can try at night, it never gets me anywhere. For example - the conscious projection techniques. I always just fall asleep and then I can't even recall my dreams. (I do have a very bad dream memory too, actually. And it started around the time when I started working full time.)

Any tips for someone like me, Phased?
06-30-2017, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2017 06:05 AM by phased.)
(06-30-2017 03:39 AM)KaptainKaos Wrote:  Hi Phased!

Astral projection is a very illusive thing to me, even though I love the thought of it very dearly. Wpuld you suggest that I follow the book "the phase" in order to have an astral experience? I have read quite a lot of books on astral projection, including some of the free Monroe material. The problem is, I rarely have time to practice the very specific techniques that these people write about and if I do find a technique that I can try at night, it never gets me anywhere. For example - the conscious projection techniques. I always just fall asleep and then I can't even recall my dreams. (I do have a very bad dream memory too, actually. And it started around the time when I started working full time.)

Any tips for someone like me, Phased?

Hello KaptainKaos,

From what i understand you have issues staying put due to work load, don't worry about that, being preoccupied screws with all of us, there is a technique you could try but a bit of meditation is required,

You will need to program your sub-conscious mind to wake up while dreaming,

If you wear a wrist watch then start doing reality checks, every 30 mins see the time on your watch, after seeing the time look away and then look at the watch again, if you were to do this while dreaming then the numbers on your watch will never be clear or will change if you look away and look back at it again.

If you don't wear a wrist watch then just just hop/jump once every 30 mins and perform a reality check, you will land back on the ground, if you were to do this in your dreams then you would just fly away or jump very high.

You will need to this till you start doing this without any intention of doing it, as in it sits in your subconscious mind, once you have programmed your subconscious mind then you will start doing these things in your dreams and when the numbers change or you start flying then you will know that you are dreaming, once you are able to stay awake in your dream (first few times this will be difficult, as in you will wake up to the consensual reality as soon as you realize that you were in a dream) then you will be able to project within no time.

After you have learned staying put and exploring the dream reality then AP will not be a hassle at all.

To remember the dreams i have a very simple trick,

Never drink or smoke(drugs) before sleeping,
Never wake up to an alarm with a list of to-do things in the head,
Never start thinking of your schedule as soon as you wake up, always try to recall the dream first,
After waking up roll in the bed for a few minutes and try to remember the dream.
07-01-2017, 04:58 AM
You should read Robert Monroe books! I enjoyed them very much.

The institute he established has changed over the years, with new branches and people have gone in their own directions with it but it's made it even better in my opinion.

I think pdf copies of his three books are easy to find online. Robert died of Pneumonia. There is some speculation that he precoged it (water filled lungs) in astral state though, which I find easy to believe, having done similar things myself.