Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning glory seeds....
09-08-2014, 12:28 AM
(09-07-2014 08:54 PM)darangal Wrote:  ........why not the herbs section?

It's about herbs yes, but its a drug related question, so either fits

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 01:46 AM
(09-06-2014 11:56 PM)Avest Amah Wrote:  Shit is full of nausea, not worth it if you ask me. Spend some money and get LSD from darkweb

Apparently if you prepare them right you can avoid the nausea.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
09-08-2014, 10:34 AM
(09-05-2014 11:27 PM)Shadow Wrote:  Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds are much better.

Do I have to buy those online or can I find them at the store?
( so far I got...4 packages of the clarkes heavenly blue morning glory seeds, (3 of them are the 750mg netweight, and one 425mg netweight , also I baught just for the hell of it 500mg package of; "morning glory grandpa ott", "Morning glory flying saucers"," morning glory scarlett o'hara"," morning glory dwarf ensign mixed colors" Then some random wildflower seeds for the hummingbirds we get around here, some "moss rose, portulaca mixed colors" 2 packages of "oriental poppy seeds" 1 package of california poppy (orange) , 1 package of moonflowers seeds (white) and just for the hell of it once again Some parsley lol)
(damn shame I'm sure I cant extract any of the poppy ones Hehe atleast I highly doubt it, that would be legit as hell though Luv )
But after finding all those I've never seen the Hawaiian babt woodrose.. so Thats why I ask. is it possible to buy them at a store or onlien order only?

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
09-09-2014, 01:55 AM
Moonflowers look rad, I have a huge vine growing in front of my house. I know they are related to Morning Glory but do they have the 'juice"?

The flowers make pretty great offerings for lunar spirits, since they only bloom at night.
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2014, 02:23 AM
Probably have to buy them online.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
09-09-2014, 09:10 AM
(09-06-2014 06:11 AM)Archaea Wrote:  I don't think they still get sprayed with a mercury-based pesticide.
You can always try a a cold water extraction.

https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showth...hp?t=32134

I really wanna try this but it seems like everyone experiences some nausea with it Huh

10-14-2014, 11:51 AM
They are quite easy to grow - and if you are in the right climate - Zone 4 and up - they will reseed..
Given that they are a harsher form of psychedelics..
Even with good extraction we've experienced gastronomic distress
That may vary amongst individuals though..
IMO i would go with Psilocybin - a much smoother ride..
10-15-2014, 01:36 PM
Thank you for the input and yeah I was going to look into growing some shrooms Hehe

02-20-2016, 02:31 AM
I ground up the seeds and soaked it in water, drank the water, sat there for 15 minutes after the disgusting beverage, started walking home, and threw up right in the middle of the cross walk! It wasn't anything like LSD but if you're desperate for a trip and don't mind the regurgitation of it, than it's for you.
The trippiest moment was when I was sitting in the kitchen and I heard my dad whisper near my ear "I know what you did..." I panicked and turned around, but he was 20 feet away from me, eating his pasta. The whisper repeated 3 more times before I decided to go into my room and turn on the xbox to play Halo, time seemed to be relapsing over and over, I saw things and then they would happen again in reality. It continued like that for about an hour or two before fading off into this dreamlike state.

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
- H. Spencer Lewis, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. 1915.
02-20-2016, 03:02 AM
(02-20-2016 02:31 AM)GuruWithin Wrote:  I ground up the seeds and soaked it in water, drank the water, sat there for 15 minutes after the disgusting beverage, started walking home, and threw up right in the middle of the cross walk! It wasn't anything like LSD but if you're desperate for a trip and don't mind the regurgitation of it, than it's for you.
The trippiest moment was when I was sitting in the kitchen and I heard my dad whisper near my ear "I know what you did..." I panicked and turned around, but he was 20 feet away from me, eating his pasta. The whisper repeated 3 more times before I decided to go into my room and turn on the xbox to play Halo, time seemed to be relapsing over and over, I saw things and then they would happen again in reality. It continued like that for about an hour or two before fading off into this dreamlike state.
You're a bit late.