Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning glory seeds....
02-20-2016, 06:24 AM
(02-20-2016 03:02 AM)seekor Wrote:  
(02-20-2016 02:31 AM)GuruWithin Wrote:  I ground up the seeds and soaked it in water, drank the water, sat there for 15 minutes after the disgusting beverage, started walking home, and threw up right in the middle of the cross walk! It wasn't anything like LSD but if you're desperate for a trip and don't mind the regurgitation of it, than it's for you.
The trippiest moment was when I was sitting in the kitchen and I heard my dad whisper near my ear "I know what you did..." I panicked and turned around, but he was 20 feet away from me, eating his pasta. The whisper repeated 3 more times before I decided to go into my room and turn on the xbox to play Halo, time seemed to be relapsing over and over, I saw things and then they would happen again in reality. It continued like that for about an hour or two before fading off into this dreamlike state.
You're a bit late.
Indeed, thank you for sharing that with me. But now my post is here for other people to see, not only you. Perhaps some curious mind will wander here and glance at this, changing his mind or deciding his actions.
Just because it may be later than the posts of others does not mean that it is late.

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
- H. Spencer Lewis, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. 1915.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2016, 07:03 AM
Iamshaman.com

Straight out of mexico
02-22-2016, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2016 09:54 AM by seekor.)
I bought my LSA seeds from eBay, which is pretty funny (not morning glory ones the Hawaiian shit) and it was really rough, i learnt a lot and took these in the wrong frame of mind but the plant spirit within these seeds was kind and punishing definitely more than i deserved, i had a some good parts as well as some most definite bad parts, i had a 'taste' of a good trip i'm definitely going to try these again and show the respect that the spirit deserves next time taking with the intention to 'get high' is disrespectful so learn from my mistake, they're a great spiritual experience though!
02-24-2016, 01:33 AM
That's the way all herbs, plants, fungi, cacti, etc. should be treated. With the utmost respect and care.

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
07-28-2016, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2016 09:00 AM by Serpentina.)
Hawaiian baby wood rose... Oh man. It was a nightmaric dream to me. I did it during the daytime and when I walked outside I could hear the flap of every bird's wing and I could hear the chirping of every insect. Overwhelmed me and made my head spin. I'd do it again though. ?

Agreed! Hipster types going for the pseudo enlightenment make me writhe.
08-04-2016, 05:57 PM
should buy them online
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2016, 04:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2016 04:22 AM by Feywer96.)
Morning Glory grows rampant here in Northern California and there are many patches growing, especially along road and way-sides.

Their colour and openess or the like is like a weather/temperature indicator in a way, because the colour and how they grow depent on and reflect in their appearance. Or so I've heard.

I don't know if there are diseases of this particular plant, but I think it would be crucial to know how to spot any, before going to harvest them for uses or the lot.

I've known about the properties of morning glory seeds but have not bothered to experiment with them because of the precarious nature of preperation.

A website known as Erowid lists comprehensive accounts and experiences of many plants, with details recorded by the submissions such as dosage, form, and their general experiences. Among them is Morning Glory, and there are a few interesting accounts, which could give some idea how they effect the body.

I would be interested in knowing more about this.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2016, 12:26 AM
Perhaps you could check your local library, that's what I did before experimenting with it myself.

The Hermit, F.R.C.

09-11-2016, 07:11 AM
You can easily buy untreated morning glory seeds on Amazon at a pretty cheap price. Just make sure that you buy the right species. Reading the reviews of the product will easily tell you if you've found the right ones.

You can easily use Google to find an appropriate extraction method. There are some who claim to teach an extraction method that prevents the nauseous feelings, but these are often complicated and based on the testimonials don't always work.

Suffice to say, if you wish to consume these seeds, you should expect to be puking your guts out for the first hour or two. Whether or not it's worth it is a matter of opinion.