Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother Teresa - Truth?
01-11-2017, 07:26 PM
Yeah. ......

Don't Let Me DEFILE The LAW Of CREATION In Your Life.

[Image: qxryxg.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2017, 12:30 AM
Greedy.selfish.mean.bitter women
01-12-2017, 01:05 AM
I agree with belphie. A really bad character, not a saint.
01-12-2017, 06:37 AM
I dont know. Shes dead so it doesnt matter. The church is corrupt and manipulative. Perhaps she should had said NO to the church about working with haiti and others. Its her path not mine. I was interested now i am not.

[Image: bear%203.png]
01-12-2017, 10:27 PM
The institutional church is corrupt certianly. But the mystical church has produced a lot of saints who are highly elevated and generous as spiritual presences. No one I know still belonging to the church is venerating mother Theresa. I don't even find her doubt problematic as doubt is a tenet of the faith, what I find disturbing is her lack of empathy and compassion which is the anti thesis of Christ like.
01-13-2017, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2017 12:47 AM by SteampunkScientist.)
Greatness needs no medals, or "sainthood", or any of the other bogus merits of various groups. It stands or falls on its own.

I will take a scientist working alone in a dingy lab to make something that betters everyone's life over so-called saints who profess that "suffering is good" any day. That whole ideal of putting "suffering" on a pedestal is anathema (to borrow a papal term).

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
01-13-2017, 12:58 AM
The recognition of sainthood isn't bogus, at least not historically. It also has a very certain place spiritually. Whether we're talking Christian saints or any other catagory of elevated ancestors. Spiritual hierarchies are important and valid concepts.

Science is well and good and many times necessary but it often fails in its lack of ethical progressivism and holism. And it's overly reliant on western centric paradigms, and pretends it is neutral, when it clearly isn't. The scientist working in a lab is just as likely to be producing suicide seeds for corporate profit and intentionally contaminating indigenous plants with GMO material than they are working for a cure to some affliction. And when they are working for a cure, they're just as likely to be working on patent medicines for profit that any reason of altruism. What differentiates a saint is their focus on goodness and compassion for the sole reason of goodness and compassion. Clearly mother Theresa isn't this.
01-13-2017, 01:00 AM
Jin,

My comment was against social norms of granting "medals" of various types on people. The scientist was a mere example - I was not commenting on the paradigm surrounding science.

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
01-13-2017, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2017 01:19 AM by JintheNinja.)
I agree with you on that. I was just trying to flesh out the distinction of holiness which can be found in many different peoples and traditions, and say like an MBE which doesn't to me mean anything more than you're a British subject.
01-13-2017, 04:10 AM
You know how people put up a social facade during events, chance meetings, interviews, etc? Well, it takes a while being around someone ALL the time to really know them. As far as i know what people say are hearsay or the telephone game gone shit.

Ive met people i thought were great and put them on pedestals and ive met ones that seemed like BLECK first meeting. Later, the more i was around them the situations seemed practical reversed.

As mentioned... Maybe a divination and chat with the spirit would shed light to reveal truth. Just doesnt seem to matter though.

[Image: bear%203.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  This TRUTH Actually Aired in 1981 jcolanzi 3 177 02-25-2017 11:32 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  PAT BOONE GETS FED UP, TELLS TRUTH ABOUT MERYL STREEP jcolanzi 4 225 02-17-2017 05:29 AM
  DELTA FORCE REVEALS TRUTH ON "TRUMP OP" WHERE SEAL DIED jcolanzi 0 192 02-11-2017 11:16 PM
  Iraqi Man Who Claimed His Mother Died Because Of Trump's Ban Lied jcolanzi 10 202 02-03-2017 12:11 PM
  Mother Of Blacck Genocide jcolanzi 0 93 01-27-2017 03:21 AM