Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Garden Revamp Project
12-25-2016, 08:27 AM
I've always worked behind the scenes, but it's time to get my sexy face on camera Wink or eh... my bald head. hehe

I'm redoing my entire garden and decided to document the whole thing. If you wish to waste 25 minutes of your life and listen to me talk a bunch of nonsense, watch this:

If not, click here:

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2016, 12:24 PM
Oh sweet! This video can even fit well in my "creepy" thread because of the way that yard looks and the houses! Awesome!
12-25-2016, 03:19 PM
(12-25-2016 12:24 PM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  Oh sweet! This video can even fit well in my "creepy" thread because of the way that yard looks and the houses! Awesome!

There ya go! Glad I could contribute Tounge

Hopefully my next videos will be equally "creepy" as well

12-26-2016, 05:37 AM
Haha, thanks for posting it, its great you make videos, and apps, and all that, the main picture on the video also looks really good!
12-26-2016, 05:51 AM
(12-26-2016 05:37 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  Haha, thanks for posting it, its great you make videos, and apps, and all that, the main picture on the video also looks really good!

Thanks. I create for a living (but for everyone else) so I figured it's about time to start creating for myself. The videos and upcoming app is an extension of that, along with some other ideas I got incubating.

12-26-2016, 05:53 AM
Absolutely, great idea, the best thing to be creative, especially with and about and for yourself! Books, Videos, Music, Games, Apps, Whatever, your clothes, making clothes, jewelry, making your home nice, architecture, just everything, gardening, the works!
12-28-2016, 06:32 AM
Nice work Ryen. That side wall is just begging for some high John producing Jalapa! 3 plants will produce enough roots to keep you stocked for 5 years.
12-28-2016, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2016 08:19 AM by Ryen.)
(12-28-2016 06:32 AM)JintheNinja Wrote:  Nice work Ryen. That side wall is just begging for some high John producing Jalapa! 3 plants will produce enough roots to keep you stocked for 5 years.
Good idea! The plant is Ipomoea Jalapa correct (aka Ipomoea Purga)?

To be honest, I haven't considered what stuff I can grow that can be used in my work. My system consists of lots of Hoodoo based work so things like High John would be awesome to grow.

Thinking about it, I wonder if it'll grow from pieces of root I already have?.... Hmm..

12-30-2016, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 12:24 AM by HighColonic.)
Dude, I haven't been on, since I've been on vacation and shit and just now am seeing this. Can't wait to watch later. High five Ryen. I remember you telling me a while back you were going to do this. Good on you brother

I've been over here in the Dominican Republic kicking up a rooster tail. Pm me if you want me to bring you back anything. I am bringing back some yuca stem to plant because I couldn't seem to find them anywhere on the internet.. Some different herb seeds that you can't really find. And if I remember correctly, we live in the same state, so it's nothing for me to send it

When you find yourself getting upset, Maybe it is because it's the truth....
12-30-2016, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 02:07 AM by HighColonic.)
So I just watched the video, and Ryen you have made my day bro. You are officially bredren in my eyes.
I had no idea the city provides soil, makes you think differently about all the bozos who use excuses not to do this. There are good people who do good things for us in government as well as the bad ones. As above so bellow.

Anyways. You know I'm bout to be up your ass now and sending you pictures of my shit too right?
I'm definitely going to send you some yuca. Pa k te siembras algunas.

And I didn't catch what variety of guandules you are going to plant.

When you find yourself getting upset, Maybe it is because it's the truth....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Garden Plants and their Magical Associations Feywer96 4 258 11-11-2016 05:37 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  What's in your magical herb garden? Sylvanus 83 5,563 04-28-2016 08:28 AM
Last Post: SirenSong
  Veggie Garden Nerdery SirenSong 4 377 02-03-2016 02:25 PM
Last Post: SirenSong
  Magical Garden Thread Emrys 17 1,747 10-10-2014 11:54 PM
Last Post: darangal
  New Garden! Callfar Stormweaver 3 1,150 07-28-2014 09:43 PM
Last Post: darangal